Tuesday, February 10, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Lesbian wild cats

By: pooja


Hardcore advent Hi gals this is chaitali once again presenting you one more hardcore advent. Last time i narrated you people how we gangbanged urvi and her sister. Urvi was now in our gang. We met for lesbians, routine group sex. She was always attached and attracted to my body, so was I. What I thought was that no other girl had creamy body like her. Until that day when she presented me before a Punjabi bitch, Tanya. Let me describe Tanya to you guys and specially girls. She is pure lesbian lover, she hates cocks. Though she takes cocks in her ass but according to her, girls who take in pussy are not real girls. She loves oral. She loves to suck cocks pussies, and she has specialty in playing with ass, she doesn’t care whether its ass of a girl or boy. Her body is like a Punjabi girl should always have. Tight skin, athletic curves, round big ass, 40 boob size, 34 waist and 38 ass. She looks like a tall lady wrestler or something like that. Last but not the least she is damn beautiful. God made her keeping all his works aside with patience as if he had to create a sex storm. Tanya’s father died when she was only 18. She said his uncle with his friends raped him when she was 20. Now she is 22. Urvi knew her as she was her neighbor. As usual I went to urvi’s place in my vacations as my vagina was itching for lesbian sex. Shivani was at home. And I was told 2 more girls were going to arrive. One was pretty and other was hiral. Priety and hiral both are sisters and are Gujarati. Shivani took me to tanya’s place where urvi was already waiting for me. I saw Tanya and I travelled seven skies looking at her face and figure. Looking at her I knew it was going to be a rough sex. Priety and hiral arrived. Priety was a cute girl with 34 32 36 figure and hiral was a bit fat 36 34 36 figure. Urvi told me that rajveer was going to come. As without him today’s session would be incomplete and impossible. The word incomplete was understandable, but impossible?? Rajveer arrived after 15 minutes till we sipped soft drinks to gather energy. Rajveer was too impressed by tanya’s body. He sat beside me and I was getting wet from the thought and anxiousness of what was going to happen. In fact I wanted to explore Tanya. Tanya got up from the chair and approached rajveer and opened his zip directly. She took out his cock which was semi erect by now, because the way Tanya approached was too hot for any man to control. She opened her mouth and swallowed the whole cock and moaned rajveer loudly. His cock was growing bigger inside her mouth. But Tanya was not at all interested to take out his cock. The cock was in full length now, rajveer was holding her hairs and she was taking it all down to her throat, though she was gasping but she was not leaving the cock. We all were impressed at this. I had never seen such a sluttish sucking in my life. I think rajveer was about to cum by now, because he was moaning louder by now. Urvi took me to the bed and made me lie. She made me undress and brought a rope. I was surprised at this. She said – lets get kinky today. I didn’t resist, and she tied my hands and legs apart to each corner of the bed. Suddenly Tanya got up and left rajveer. And urvi approached him. And tied him to chair. Even he didn’t resist at this. Priety and hiral were watching all these. Urvi undressed rajveer and made tied each of his legs to the legs of sofa and hands to the hands of the sofa. Neither me nor rajveer were able to move. I could only move my ass up and down. Urvi came to me and said- randi usdin bohot gand marva rahi thi aj dekhte hai kitna le paati hai tu. Urvi brought two toys, both were artificial penis with belt. Urvi tied one belt to herself and became girl with huge cock. These penis were bigger than natural penis, about 13 or 14 inch, and thick like hell.Hiral undressed herself and she too wore same penis. Tanya was still dressed, I was eager to see her body. My eyes were pounding .

To see the skin which she hid under her low waist jeans and red top. Hiral went beneath me to enter my pussy from behind, Tanya lift me up and hiral went beneath me I was craving for sex now. I wanted that cock inside my pussy, rajveer was looking at me, as if he was asking I was comfortable or not. I looked at urvi she was approaching, and I was sure today was going to be best sex I ever had. Urvi put hiral’s cock inside my vagina and hiral made a huge thrust. I moaned. Its too big. The cock went deep inside my wet pussy, stretching my inner walls up to maximum extent. It went so deep that I could feel it touching my stomach, also that artificial thing was designed for maximum pleasure, the curves of penis were shaped in right place. Hiral was doing her work efficiently. Her boobs were crushed with my back, priety came to me nude and sat on my face and held my head and pushed my face into her vagina. Suck it bitch. Hiral was pressing my boobs from behind. U are good yeah – priety was moaning. Suddenly hiral stopped pumping me, I felt another cock, and within few seconds I had to scream as it entered with full force. Priety forced her face more deeper not letting me scream. Hiral’s hands grew more fierce on my boobs. Tanya was standing besides and looking at the fuck I was receiving. Urvi was continuously pumping and I was enjoying the pain I was getting. Hiral was also like an expert pumping me from beneath. After half and hour or so I had cum more than 4 or 5 times. And they stopped. I took a deep breath. Hiral got up and so did priety. Tanya said leave us alone. I want to test this bitch. All of them went aside and hiral opened my hands and legs.We had raped urvi, so urvi raped me. It was shameful I was raped by 4 girls not boys this time. My hotness was at top of the mark. I went to Tanya as I was dying for her, and pushed her to couch, she was expecting this and so didn’t make a move. I tore her thin top. And her 40 sized boob bounced. She was wearing a black bra which could only cover her nipples, her boobs were so big that the tight bra could be torn with its pressure, I freed both boobs by removing the straps, and oh my god. The best pink nipples anyone have ever seen in this world. Girls those nipples were like 2 strawberries waiting to be eaten. Those were natural breasts, no surgery and so were extra soft like cotton. When I touched them I felt like eating it away. But I took steps slow and patiently this time. She had made me wait for long time, so would i. I unhooked the bra, and softly touched and tickled her big nipples. The radius of aerolas were extra large. I removed her jeans to see her black thong through which her white milky ass were pounding. I moved and tickled her nipples softly with my tongue and with other hand I pinched her nipples hard. She moaned in her heavy sexy voice. I removed her panty. And hiral approached rajveer, she was a cock lover, she teased rajveer and sucked his cock. While urvi and priety were busy watching me and Tanya. I took Tanya to bed, and came over her. I tickled her nipples by rubbing my nipples to her nipples. It felt great. Tanya was moaning softly . I began sucking and kissing her sexy neck, and chest. Her whole body was getting wet and glistened with my saliva, I came to her right boob. Which was dying for a mouth. I opened my mouth wide enough to swallow her aerola completely. And buried my mouth in her boob. I crushed her boob with my mouth, my nose lips went deep into the pillow like boob, and my tongue ran all over her right nipple. She moaned and held my hairs and buried my head more deep in her boob. With other hand I pressed her other boob harshly. I grabbed her left nipple and moved my hands up and down so that her left boob bounced up and down, and all the muscles moving inside give .

Her extra pleasure. I moved to the left boob and sucked it with more force. …do it she was moaning sometimes biting her lips. Her ass was moving up and down signaling that she wanted some stimulation there too. I wanted to see how hardcore she can go. An Idea stuck my brain. I rolled her so as to experiment her ass now.Her ass was so firm and so round that anybody would just like to spank that thing to see the muscles jingling. Seriously her ass and her boobs were made to jiggle. I spread her ass to see her ass hole. It was broad hole, she knew what to do, she came to doggy position. On the other hand hiral had opened rajveer’s hands and legs to take his dick in her cunt. Rajveer sat on a couch while hiral came on him facing him and her pussy touched his cock. She was a real tolerant. If there were some other girls except hiral she would jump on rajveer’s cock craving for it. But she was teasing rajveer so that he would give her some bonus as extra fucking time with extra wildness. She was slowly rubbing her pink pussy with his dick without sucking. She was already dripping her juice from pussy sometimes she would enter the tip of rajveer’s dick into his pussy then again she would take it out, and this would make rajveer more furious. Here was also teasing Tanya, I was very softly touching her ass hole with my tongue. And licking it very extra softly. This move was tickling Tanya very much and even she was getting impatient and furious. It had been more than 5 minutes since hiral was teasing rajveer and I was teasing Tanya. And rajveer lost his control. He picked up hiral on his arms and dropped her on the bed beside me and Tanya and came over her and entered her very wet pussy with full force tearing it apart. Hiral moaned, the dick was slipping in and out fast, hiral was also moving with the rhythm and singing the song of her moan….Seeing this Tanya too got furious and she got up and like a wild cat pushed me. She came over me and was biting my neck sometimes sucking my boobs and with her nails she was scratching my boobs and stomach. At first it hurt, my skin was peeled and tried to stop her. Blood rushed out from where she had scratched me. But she didn’t stop. She got wilder as I resisted. Priety and urvi who were standing and looking at the fun now came to help us getting more interesting sex. Urvi sat on hiral’s face. Hiral sucked her pussy with ecstacy, she quickly buried her face in her pussy and licked her so hard that urvi had to let out a shout of intense pleasure, bitch u suck nice fuck her harder Rajveer increased his pace he was at the top of his speed. Here priety handled my boobs while Tanya pushed her tongue in my vagina which was dripping with my juices. She first of all licked every drop of juice clean and directly inserted 3 fingers in my pussy. I moaned. Priety was sucking my boobs holding both of them and squeezing it as if she wanted milk to come out from them. Tanya was licking my pussy lips and ramming her fingers in and out my pussy. After sometime she stopped and turned me around so as to have fun with my ass. She spanked my ass 4 to 5 times first of all. I was behaving so nice with her, treating her delicately but she was behaving like a butcher. She scratched my back with her nails, it was her favorite style to say how horny she is. She ordered priety to come and meet my ass. Priety said – humne asshole kaafi dhila kar diya hai. Ab maza leneme isko jyada dard bhi nai hoga aur hume jyada mehnat bhi nai karni padegi. Tanya was dirty. She was dirty like hell. She was continuously spitting on my ass now. And she ordered priety to bring olive oil. Till she was sucking and spitting on my asshole. I was rather enjoying it but I was scared why she wanted oil?? Here besides me hiral was enjoying what I was I was.

Supposed to enjoy – raj veer’s cock with full force and hotness and speed. Hiral stretched her hands and grabbed my hanging boobs and pressed them hardly and pinched the nipples while uric was enjoying the tongue fucking she was getting from hiral. Tanya took the belt with cock and tied it to her waist and entered my ass slowly this time. Fuck me Tanya does it faster. I moaned. Here Tanya was slowly increasing her speed. I was enjoying my favorite fucking position. She was sometimes stopping and spitting on my asshole to make it wet. Pretty came and took out the cock from my ass and sucked it like it was a real cock. Then she went to raj veer and took out the cock from hiral’s cunt and sucked it. Then again put it in hiral’s cunt. She was continuously doing this simultaneously and I was enjoying the fuck. Suddenly Tanya stopped fucking me and took out the cock and said – dekho iska black hole. She was pointing my ass as my asshole had become wide due to the enormous cock. She again sits in my ass. She took the bottle of olive oil and inserted the bottle mouth in my ass and squeezed the bottle. My ass was filled with olive oil. Some oil came out of my ass as she removed the bottle. And she inserted her 4 fingers in my ass. This was usual thing for me so it did give me pleasure but didn’t hurt me till she pushed her whole hand in my ass. Her palm went into my ass and I cried this pain was enormous. I had never experienced such pain. But inside my hole it was getting sensation. She was slowly moving the palm in and out my ass. My hole was so stretched by now that I could take 3 cocks inside now. She fisted her palm now, readers must have understood how hardcore this session went by now. My ass hole contained an adult fist. She was moving her fist very slowly in and out my ass. I was moaning my moans were loud. On the other hand rajveer was showing her real stamina it was being 20 minutes of his fucking still he was hard big and speedy. My ass was getting intense pain and pleasure. Nothing in world can be so intense. Nothing can satisfy my ass more than this. She removed the fist after 5 minutes, to see my hole which was so big that one cock was never enough to fill it. Now it was priety’s turn to fist me. She slowly inserted her palm in my ass while rajveer was fucking hiral with great speed by now. He had not changed a single position. Urvi was in queue to fist me. Hiral was moaning u bastard fuck me don’t stop tear me apart I want you to cum in me cum in me And rajveer with a groan took out his cock and hiral quickly got up and took rajveer’s cock in her mouth and masturbated it and rajveer shouted his hot cum about 2 or 4 spoon full went directly into hiral’s mouth. Rajveer was dead for now. He could not move. I had never seen such a stamina. Here priety was a bit faster in fisting than Tanya, she was rolling her fist inside my ass and I was moaning like hell my moans were loud and long.after ten minutes or so urvi came and inserted her fist in my ass while Tanya was planning for her next kinky idea…. Tell me readers how you liked this story, as this is made especially for lesbians I would request girls and lesbians and all hardcore sex lovers to mail and tell me about this story. Please don’t ask me post my stories through mail, please don’t ask for any photo, or don’t look forward to propose me to meet for any reasons. Mail me please at pooja_lesbian86@yahoo.com I love you all my fans. You people give me strength and interest to write these stories. Keep mailing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.