Friday, February 13, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Hot neighbor in Chennai

By: mothazi


Hello, I am Rahul 24 yrs, smart & having good everybody, I am a big fan of this website here i am going to share my real life experience which happened i am from Chennai contact me at: mothazi@yahoo.co.in this is an incident of November 2008, we had new neighbor to our house just shifted from Ambattur in Chennai only , a young couple Roshan 32 yrs & Seema 27 yrs with there little child of 7 months. Seema was a sex goddess, as if she was made in spare time, now after 2 months were passed we were good friends i.e. me, roshan& seema, roshan used to go to work in his factory 30 km far from house, almost at night shift so he goes at 6.00 evening & use to come back 8.00 in morning, rest of the time he sleeps so evening i used to go to his house talk to him sometimes. Meanwhile there was a marriage of my father’s late friend son in mumbai, so my parents went there for 10 days & i was alone due to my work schedule. One day around at 10.00 night i heard his baby crying very loud for half hour so i guess there was some problem like fever, seema just came to my house worriedly & called for urgent help & i went to his house in my shorts & t-shirt & she was wearing night gown in which she was looking like sex goddess, his baby was crying ,she don’t knew what to do, i rushed fast with her in her house & saw his baby crying, then i took his baby in my hands & started playing with him & made him comfortable & until he stopped crying but now seema started crying , i asked her why now you are crying & she told that here i am all alone & if something happens like this there is no body home to help us, that day i felt very bad for first time seeing seema crying. Then she said me to sit for a while & asked me for a cup of coffee & i agreed, then we both talked about each other for atleast 30mins in her house until his baby got sleep. Suddenly she asked me if your parents are out of town how do you manage for food, i gently replied i make myself & sometimes i go out with my friends, she then asked me why don’t you take your food with us from tomorrow until your parents come back & i said it ok & moved out saying, if there is any problem do call me.

That night i was totally gone mad seeing her voluptuous body & figure of seema even after coming to home i could not sleep & started thinking about her all night & decided to have sex with her in any case. Next day around 7.30 in evening seema called me to help her in cooking as his baby was not letting him cook in kitchen, even i was free at home watching movie, she was wearing jeans & short t-shirt, again my cock was getting tight in my pants & from that time only i wished in my heart that today i will get seema in bed & have her fruits. Now it was 9.30 & we finished our dinner, then she asked me to come in her bedroom & watch tv, so i went in her room & she told me plz see his baby until she comes out changing her clothes, i said ok & she came out wearing night gown & sat nearby me in which i could see her big boobs loaded which were so tight that it could hardly handle inside her night gown. Suddenly i placed my hands on her waist to help her to come down. While doing so, she started saying, please rahul stop this, this is not right, i’m married i dont want to cheat my hubby. But when she was saying this, her hands were not protesting. I sensed that i'm turning her down. I said seema, u r so sexy & pushed her to the wall, locked her hands with mine on the wall, with my legs i separated her legs and pressed my dick on her thigh & made her to sense my dick. Meanwhile, i started rubbing her boobs now this was the glorious moment, i pressed her boobs with my cheeks,and she moaned , pleeeeeeeasssseee- rahuluuu, don't do this, i am married & she was struggling for words. I knew that now she was completely under my control, i started to rub her boobs faster. She now started moaning, like uhhhh, rahuluuu mat karo, dontttt, my kid might wake up. I said - dont worry seema, he is sleeping. Now i pressed my chest on her boobs & kissed her neck, licked her face. I tried to open her gown, but she refused. Then to again induce her sex mood, i fiercely started sucking her navel like a mad man. She started screaming in pain, pleeeeeaassee rahuluuuuu, uffff, pleaseee dont do thisss. Now she was just moaning lightly and pulled my head very closer to her navel and moaned- rahuluuuuu. I got up & started squeezing her boobs with my hands & pressed my hand hardly on her cunt. She left out a cry--- ohhhh rahuluuu, ohhhhhh, plz, i cant do this & her eyes were closed in pleasure. I told her that, come on seema - i know u dont want to cheat ur hubby, but ur so beautiful that i cant resist any more. I'll show u heaven today my dear. Then i tore her gown as i was behaving brutally- she said ohhh, noooo & then she tried 2 hide her boobs with hands, i removed them & opened her bra & saw the big juicy bboobs- her nipple was very hard. I started sucking her nipple & rubbed her boobs. Now she was getting enjoyment & simply started moaning- come on, suck itttt.. I took her full breast in my mouth & sucked them, then i removed gown completely & now she was just in her panty & saw the cunt which i was longing for. She was very shy to be in nude in front of a man other than her hubby, but that made her horny. I just threw her panty off & lie down on the bed, spread her thighs & start licking her cunt. Now even she couldn't bear the delay of having sex pleasure with me.

She now made bite me in pleasure & was maoning- ahhhhh, come on rahuluuuu, suckkkk it., lick it, rahuluuu. Then i realized his hubby never licked her cunt & she was new to this. I just kept on sucking until she exploded her juices, i licked my sexy womens honey. She had an orgasm now. I then removed my pants, & she was quite shocked to see my huge dick i brushed my dick on her pusssy. She started begging me, rahuluuu, enter me, fuck meee, press ur big cock inside me. I asked her is this bigger than ur hubbys. She said yes. It’s too long, while she was saying so, i sudeeeenly entered her and she screamed in pain & moaned saying plz, be slloooow, it s paining verrry much. Then in another big press, i entered her fully, she shouted in painn- maaaaaa,uhhhhhh then again i gave a jerk, she moaned, ahhhhhhhh, again a jerk, she moaned ahhhh, rahuluuu, slowly plzzzz after few mins she then started ohhh rahuluu you are just made for me,plz make me feel complete woman as i never had such sex b4 she started admitting me where have you been this long time & this words made me wild she was now getting me very tighter in her arms but still moaninng- ahmmmmm, ahhhh, rahuluuu, yesss. Plzz dont stoppp this now, be fastt, rahuluuu- u have a huge & hard cock, come on, be fasstt. I became faster & she started biting my hands in pleasure. Her legs were locked around my waist & now we two were riding fastlly. Finalllly, i fuckkedd her very fast & she was screaming & i exploded my semen after giving deeep thrust. Then i kissed her all over the body & said u r very sexy seema & kissed her all his face. Again after few mins my dick got erected & this time i started very faster she was again screaming plzzz this time don’t take it out rahuluuu fuckkk me harder this time… plz… i don’t want to leave you now & for ever have me deeppperrr make me feel in heaven & we then made it for 2 more times & slept nude whole night. That night we fucked each other several times in different styles till morning 4.00 & she also became hungry for having sex & asked me to give her sex whenever we get time. Soon after 5 months roshan had a transfer somewhere else in other city & now had more chances 2 fuck each other freely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.