Friday, February 13, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Chatting lead to sex

By: Licker Nice


This is Raju from Bangalore, i am a great reader of ISS and have been reading all the stories for last couple of years and always used to think, how people would get females just like that, is that because there are good in writing stories or doing good in sex. This is a real story not a made up story, because I am not a scrip writer or a storyteller. Last couple of months back the sex goddess showered me with a blessing and i am very happy to write to u my sex experience with a gorgeous married women. Here i m going to share a best sex experience of my life. I am around in 30’s and been separated for couple of years, and to tell about myself, i am a good looking with athletic body and did all my studies overseas and now working in bangalore. I hope i am not boring to u all, let’s get in to the real story, which happened couple of months back. I was also interested in chatting and also as said very interested in reading all the stories written by all the lucky people.

One fine day when i was in office & was in to the chat room and looking for females to chat, any way i am not interested to chat with any guys, i was only looking for females to chat. One day met a female called savitha from bangalore (name changed here bcoz of secrecy and even i did not like to write the story, with her support and encouragement and she asked me to write this story). I introduced myself and told her my hobbies etc., as lot of people do on chat and asked her about her personal matters like hobbies etc bla bla. We chatted as friendly for couple of weeks and later on i came to know that she was married and her hubby works in usa for a it company and he comes once in a year and her husband had left her to usa after 6 months of there marriage. Some how we found interest in each other and we decide to meet each other in a coffee day to have a cup of coffee. We didn’t have any difficult in finding each other bcoz we had exchanged photos of the first week itself, when we started chatting.

Let me describe savitha, she was very gorgeous and awesome fig of 38 34 38 any men, would look twice, if she walks past them. She had the best figure, slim with long thick hairs until her hips. As planned we meet each other and we had a teddy bear hug and as soon she hugged i could feel the warmth of her body, we had a small discussion about bangalore, her family and my family and we ended up saying bye to each other by kissing on cheeks.

Later on we used to chat regularly and from the day we meet, we started to chat bit about sex and latter on she confessed, that she had no sex life, as her husband is not next to her every night and she hugs a pillow and some times masturbates herself. This went on for few more weeks chatting about sex and listening to all her stories, i got motivated and decided to ask, if she needs or interested in sex with me. Fraction of a second i got the best reply from her yes, i was like in the heaven flying high. I said to her that it would be on one condition that it will be for one night stand only. Bcoz i did not want to be in any relationship or in to love. For that she had the same thinking. So, i asked her when’s the day would be, she told me very soon. After a week’s time in the morning i got a call from her and she said her parents in laws are going out of station to delhi for couple of days and asked me, if i could come to her home after 2 pm that afternoon and stay with her. I readily agreed for her invitation (tell me who wouldn’t agree for that). As usual i left home to office and lied to my mom that i am going to my sore for a meeting and i will be back home the next day. Packed up a set of my clothes and left. I stayed in the office until noon and said to my marketing manager to look after the office for a day, as i lied to him that i am going out for a meeting in my sore.

Left office and went to hotel, had lunch and then by 1:30pm i was near her home waiting for the precious time 2:00pm, bcoz she had asked me to come at 2 pm. When my clock ticked exactly at 2 pm, i rang to her to find her address, she gave me her address and it took another 15 mins to find her place. It was an apartment, so the security had to call her and i was allowed inside. She lived in a posh apartment and she was in the third floor. One best thing living in the apartment is, no one knows, where the guest goes, except the security. I didn’t want to get myself tired before itself, so i took the lift to the thirds floor and was about to knock on her door, suddenly the door opened and she welcomed me. We again hugged with kiss on cheeks and took me over to the living room and asked me to sit on sofa and i made myself comfortable. She served me with cool drinks

I decided not to hurry for as not to scare savitha as it was her first time with other men, besides her husband. She brought her cool drinks and sat opposite to me and i could see her cheeks were shining as she was blushing like a rose. I felt like kissing her that moment, but had to control my emotions. We chatted along with drinking for some time. She was getting un formal all the way, she even prepared some snacks in the kitchen that we enjoyed with our cool drinks. I took courage and stood up and sat next to her with my body touching hers from the side. She laid her head on my shoulders and closed her eyes. I just dropped my free hand on her cheeks and started feeling her smooth cheeks and moved my fingers near her rosy lips, she suddenly opened her mouth and bit my finger, though it did not hurt me, i smiled back to her and lift her face and taught it was time to taste her to each and every limit. She hugged me very tight and whispered in my ears to go to her bedroom. We both in hands on each other shoulders, we made our way to her bedroom. We sat on her bed and infact i did not like to waste a single second, so i took her face in both my hands and started to kiss from her beautiful closed eyes.

I planted one small kiss on each of her eyelids. Then kissed her beautiful nose tip. I was holding myself not to hurry and enjoy each and every moment. Then kissed her cheeks, oh, it was wonderful and now was the turn of her rose petal lips. My heart was pounding at great speed while i took her lower lip in my both lips and wiped my tongue on her lip. I was not new to sex or neither to her, it had been like a cup of tea for me but still savitha was sending in shocks through my spine. I could not hold on any longer and locked my mouth with her's. I tried to taste her tongue and was greeted readily by her's as she tried to suck my tongue. The taste was really wonderful, at that moment i felt that i want savitha to be mine forever. We carried on our passionate kiss for few more minutes, and then i moved to her cute tits. I tried to feel her tiny cute boobs from above her blouse. On feeling my grip on her tits, she gave out a soft moan. I got pretty excited from the looks on her face. I dropped down her sari pallu and planted a kiss on her fair cute tummy. She was in black blouse, and started to unhook it and she co-operated to unhook the blouse. As soon as i unhooked the blouse, i could see her small cute tits trying to look beyond the beautiful black bra of hers. I could not hold on longer to let myself deprived of the taste of her naked cute boobs.

I inserted both my hands from her back and tried to look for her bra hook. She lifted her body in order to make the things easier for me. Within a second i freed up her cute tits from her netted bra. Oh, the scene was driving me crazy, like i had never seen before. Her small tits were very fair with a pink accent. Her beautiful nipples were fully erect to the excitement. I caressed one of her nipples with my lips and tried to make it grow more into my mouth by stimulating it with my tongue. Meanwhile, i laid my other free hand on her other nipple, trying to feel its growing dimensions. At this, savitha started moaning in pleasure. I kept tickling her senses for some time and then tried to suck her boobs one by one by trying to take all of the tasty stuff into my mouth. I played my mouth on her tits until they turned red in heat and excitement. At this stage savitha was trying to sneak her hands inside her sari in order to reach her cunt, this indicated to me that, now is the time to give my cute savitha more. I interrupted her attempt and opened the folds of her sari and the sari dropped down in no time and she was not wearing anything except her black panty. I think she was prepared for the excitement today. I guess, black was her favorite color. She again tried to reach her hand to her cunt, but again i interrupted and offered my services to satisfy her hot desires. I pulled down her panty to find a hairless cleaned beautiful golden gate. She was really prepared herself well for the event. I could feel the wetness of her pussy lips with my hand rubbing smoothly on her pink tight cunt. My touch on her cunt sent a shiver through her and she gave out a soft moan. Ahhh.

I knew, this all was going to be really great. I laid her on the bed & now her lovely cute naked body was in front of me in its full glory. She was watching my eyes scanning her beautiful body. She gave a smile, got up and reached to unbutton of my shirt, which i helpfully let her do, and later on she had her hands on my flier of my jeans and in one go she unzipped and later on unhooking my jeans. I could hear her breath getting heavier and heavier as she pulled my jeans down. I helped her by taking off my shoes and socks to provide a way for her to pull off my jeans completely. She got a little brave at this and pulled down my undies at once freeing up my hot erect rod. She looked into my eyes and smiled back at me. We both were naked now. I took her one hand and place on my hot erect rod. I felt an electric shock at that stage, she brought her other hand and placed on my dick, her small cute hands, which felt so smooth and later on she planted a kiss on the bulging tip of my dick. The feeling of her lips touching my organ sent out a shivering wave in my body. With my dick in her beautiful soft hands, she asked me to lie down on the bed, which i was more than obedient to do. She knelt down between both my legs and took the bulging tip of my dick in her mouth. She licked my dick for sometime until it was hard and erect to its maximum. I liked the job done by her lips, so pulled her towards me in order to reward her beautiful lips by locking them with mine and let her taste my tongue. We both were now hot and excited to the limit. I made savitha lie on the bed facing the ceiling widened her legs to knelt there.

I bent over her cunt in order to do what i like the most in sex. I touched her beautiful wet cunt with my tongue and she gave out a soft moan like ahhhh ohhhh. I grasped her clit between my lips and pulled my lips to let it slide over her clit. At this, she shivered and gave out a soft cry again. Repeated the same sequence for some time until she was moaning loudly which was exciting me to hell. Then i pushed the tip of my tongue into her tight cunt and grasped the swollen lips of her pussy with my lips. I started sucking madly and along with continued to swirl my tongue. This made her go crazy and she was screaming in joy. She was pinching her nipples with her one hand and her other hand was on the back of my head with her cute little fingers combing through my hair. I continued this for few minutes, and she gave out a loud cry in pleasure along with flooding my mouth with her sweet juices. She was shaking in pleasure and screaming loudly. I continued sucking with both of my hands on her hips holding them tightly so as to feel the vibrations of her body. I sucked her for few more moments until her orgasm calmed down. Looked at her face, her small eyes were closed and there was a beautiful smile on her face. She was still enjoying her first orgasm. She was looking so beautiful, sexy and appealing at that time.

I got over her and hugged her tightly and sucked her lips. She responded so as to reward me for the good work. I got in the field again and asked her to bend her legs on knees, and lift her hips. I pushed a pillow under her buttocks so as to lift her cunt to the height of my dick while i knelt. I rubbed the bulging tip of my dick over her wet tight cunt. I let the tip of my dick fondle with her excited clit. I kept rubbing my dick on her cunt for sometime so as to wet it with her sweet juices thoroughly. She liked it and motivated me by her soft moaning. I got excited at her moans and tried to push my dick inside her cunt, but in vain the tip of my dick tried to find a little space for itself to adjust in but this made savitha cry in pain and she tried to resist the insertion. I gave up this attempt and tried to finger fuck her little tight cunt for a while. I started with my index finger with its tip rubbing on her clit and then pushed my finger a little inside her clit while she was moaning in pleasure. I tried to push my finger inside her further and kept rubbing her clit with my other hand. On further insertion, i felt signs of little pain on her face, but she did not stop me. Now started a little to and fro movement of my finger inside her pussy and started licking and sucking her clit with my tongue. I pushed in my middle finger also along with to accompany my index finger to the same depth. Not wasting much time, she started shaking again in pleasure. She was about to cum again. The moment she screamed as her orgasm was on peak, i pushed my two fingers as deep as i could into her cunt. She was screaming loudly and i could clearly see her juices flowing out of her pussy again. I did not want this to end here, so the next moment i pressed my dick on her cunt and pushed it inside with a thrust.

Now she was screaming badly in less pleasure and more pain. This is bcoz she hadn’t had sex for a long time and she almost started crying, as i could clearly see tears flowing out of her eyes. Her face was turned red, but i did not stop and continued fucking her. Now my dick could go touch her ultimate depth on each thrust. Just in few moments, my excitement was on peak and i started cumming in her tight cunt. I dropped over her in order to enjoy the each gush of semen that i passed into this beautiful & gorgeous savitha. I locked my lips with her and kept sucking her madly until my excitement calmed down. I kissed her rosy lips and she kissed me back. We got up from the bed and she led me to bathroom to wash. (well i did not mention above, before sex, i used condom to be on safer side for both of us).

First i washed my dick and stayed back to watch her wash her juicy dripping pussy and came back to the room. She asked me if i need cool orange juice to drink to keep the tired away. I guessed she had prepared that before i came to her home. I nodded my head and she went to kitchen and brought 2 glasses of orange drinks. As soon as she came near me, i pulled her and made her sit on my lap while we drank. Her sexy ass pressing on my limp dick made it rise again to its full glory. She was enjoying the bulge of my dick against her ass cheeks. While we were drinking, we kept kissing each other on lips, neck. I licked her ear lobes and she was turning hot again. I asked her to take a mouthful of drink and kissed her sipping drops through her lips. We kept this foreplay go on for some time. As both of us were excited again to the limit, so as soon as we finished the drink we started it again. This time, i wanted to try a new pose. I lay down on bed and made her stand on the bed with her legs wide open besides my legs. I asked her to sit slowly and carefully made her cunt rest on my dick. She embraced me with her legs resting on my hips and her arms around my neck with her lips locked with mine. In the same pose i inserted my dick into her vagina, which was still very tight but wet, which helped her cunt to slide over my dick and her weight helped her depth to cover all of my dick's length. She felt a little pain again at this, and broke out the lip contact to give out a cry, but she was enjoying it now. My dick was fully inserted into her cunt, her small tits were rubbing with my chest and her lips were locked with mine. She started shaking her body up and down to make her cunt walls rub on my dick and her tits surf on my chest. It wasn't much difficult for me to hold her on as she was not much heavy in weight in the same pose.

I fucked her in the same pose for some time and she was in her full heat and jumping like a mad on my dick. She was screaming in excitement. She screamed like this, which made me feel as if she is crying but she was not, her sexy moans were driving me crazy and i was enjoying her cunt walls rubbing on my dick. Soon, she had her third orgasm, and was shaking in my lap. She closed her eyes in pleasure. I hugged her tightly so as to feel the vibrations of her body. While she was enjoying her orgasm. I laid her on the bed and fucked her. Now, she was having a very good time, as she was smiling and laughing while looking into my eyes. I was kissing her lips and tits again and again while i continued my fucking. After sometime, i felt reaching the climax. I asked her to get over me without taking out my dick from her enclosure. Now i was lying on bed and she was jumping on my dick again. Soon i reached the limit and my dick started rewarding her soft, tight cunt for the second time. She continued and did not stop even my dick calmed down. I asked her that my dick needs the magic of her tongue.

She gave out a naughty smile and said "lets try 69", i said "wonderful, let’s do it". Saying this, she turned her back to my face and let her ass pass over my face until my tongue was touching her cunt. She bent over my dick and took the whole into her mouth, she cleaned it madly with her tongue and sucked it hungrily. I was enjoying the feeling of her hot mouth and tongue motivating my dick for the next session. I was sucking her cunt madly as i wanted to extract each and every drop of her feminine taste. We continued it for sometime until my dick was standing fully in her mouth again and she was having difficulty to take it fully into her mouth.

She got up and asked, if we could try in doggy style, i agreed and she got into doggy style, and i got off the bed. I was standing on the floor and she was in the doggie pose on the bed. The elevation of dick was almost fitting against her cunt facing my dick hungrily. I gave a little kiss on her cunt lips. I grasped her beautiful ass cheeks with both of my hands, and let my dick find its way into her pussy. She was laughing like a baby and moaning with pleasure. I started the fuck motion and she started screaming in joy. She was screaming, "oh, u r so good, i was responding "oh, you r so wonderful, i love you badly. I want u forever. After some time, i pushed her further on the bed. I piled up two pillows and asked her to rest her body on the pillows so as to elevate her cunt from the bed. I laid my body over her back, crossed my legs with her, and entered her cunt from behind. Her little boobs were hanging over the pillow's edge, i hugged her from the back and kept fucking her. Now i got hold of her boobs and was pinching her nipples and pressing her small tits. I was biting her cheeks and licking her ears. She also tried to turn her neck and kiss me whenever she can. We continued this session in the same pose for a very long time, meanwhile she did hit her 4th orgasm and made her pillow wet, after some more time, i again reached the climax.

Without wasting any time i asked her to change pose. And laid her on her back and with fast to & fro, i smashed my semen again in her beautiful cunt for the third time. I held her tits in my hands and was pressing them badly while i was cumming in her cunt. I was satisfied and very tired now. She dropped over me into a passionate kiss. We were hugging each other tightly and enjoying each and every moment. We both were very much satisfied now and tired too. We kept kissing each other until we both fell asleep. I woke up at 08:45 pm and it was dark in the room. I covered her with the bed sheet. And planted a small kiss on her fore head, cheeks and her rosy lips. I was sleeping beside her and was just thinking, has this really happened to me.

About half an hour later savitha woke up and hugged me with a smile. She got up from her bed and i asked if we could bath together. She readily agreed for that and we were in the shower bathing each other and soaping each other. I just wrapped in a towel and she had her nightie, underneath with out nothing. She asked if i like to drink anything. I asked her if she had whisky at there home. (she had told me before that her husband drinks). She took me to her bedroom and opened her husband cupboard and asked me to choose any of those drinks and with my surprise, i saw around 10 bottles of different drinks. So i picked up a half emptied antiquity whisky and asked her if she would like to drink. She said she is not into it and i took a glass from kitchen and served myself. Meanwhile she said she is going to prepare dinner and she went to kitchen. I followed her and helped in cutting vegetables for sambar and here and there, when she was walking past me, i used to kiss on her cheeks or on her rosy lips. She was very good in cooking, we had dinner and we watched for some time tv and later on we went back to her bedroom to start our acts. We enjoyed the whole night and we did not know what time we slept. When i woke up it was already 10:00am in the morning. I looked beside, savitha was not there, i got up and walked to the kitchen, she was there standing preparing our breakfast. I had to rush back to office, so there was nothing much in the morning, had shower and got dressed up, had breakfast with her and again hugged her and kissed her for the last time and thanked her.

After that we had contact only in email or through cell. One day i received her mail and saw a bad news, written that she along with her husband are flying to usa for good. Since then there was no phone call, but received couple of times emails.

So, this was the best ever experience of my life i had with savitha and shared with you all. I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Please feel free to comment on licker_nice@yahoo.com or u can leave a message on yahoo messenger licker_nice. U all people take care and have a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.