Thursday, February 12, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Fucking Small Girl

By: rajesh


Hi, iss readers this is rajesh from vizag, I am studying b.tech final year in a local college, I am about 5 feet 6inches height I am very good looking I had sex with small girl ,she was studying 9th standard, her name is roshini 5 feet 2 inches ,naughty girl, she now became my girl friend and sex partner, this happened during last semester break. She is so beautiful face and small but round and attractive boobs and buttocks. I never thought such affair before sex encounter with her ,I was on Sunday where our family members went out and she came to our apartment and asked me the computer games I opened the nfs game and went to bedroom after 30mins I returned back to living room she was not at the system, I thought she went to her apartment ,I locked the door and started watching bfs, which are taken by hidden cams after 5 mins she came out of bathroom and sat next to me,I surprised by see her beside me, I closed the player, I asked her where she is till now she said she went for bathroom, I said don’t say about it to anyone she said ok and asked me to show those videos to her I had no option I kept the videos,
In that a girl is doing blowjob to a man in a room ,she I sucking like a bitch this made me too horny I saw at her she laughed and asked me do u like that yes I replied and asked her do u know about this before ,she kept mum and I started to stare at her body she said if u don’t say anyone I will answer your question I said promise I will not, she said she was doing that blowjob to her classmate at least thrice a week and he will lick her boobs and pussy in return ,will u do that for me, She said no shyly ,I asked her to sit close to me, she did ,she wore night dress, I kept my hand on her left breast and pressed it smoothly, she looked straight in to my eyes and said shall I remove dress, I said I will undress u she said ok ,I asked about her virginity she said her classmate is trying to fuck her virgin pussy but he too getting pain, I undressed her and took her to my bedroom, she is not feeling any shy, I removed my dress and hugged her, she asked whether I had any sex experience before I said no, she said me too lick her pussy ,I didn’t listen her as I was in full mad I gave lip to lip kiss I pressed her buttocks tightly ,there is no space between us and slowly moved to her breasts and started sucking them ,she was making sounds too loudly and I went for pussy and inserted my tongue and started fucking with it after few mins we went for 69 position and we both cummed in others mouth after that I inserted my laud in her love ,she started crying so I inserted half of the cock, after fucking for 10 mins I cummed on her face. From that day on wards I am fucking her when ever I got chance and I am now using condom to avoid pregnancy,write to me at faf_friend@tahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.