Friday, February 13, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Pussy sucking in Lahore

By: Babar


Hi readers i am babar from lahore after a long time i am here again with u with my new experience that is a real one. I also thanks the reader for appreciating my previous stories. My id for feed back is b4babar2001@yahoo.com this happened four months before in my locality there lived a family who had some indirect relation with me. One of my room mates have had developed with that family an old man of 50 and her wife used to visit our flat. Her wife whose name was fozia was 45 with a slim figure and small breast but one thing that was quite surprising about fozia was that she even at the age of 45 had very smooth and fair skin and especially her lips and cheeks were outstandingly soft and oily which fascinated every one. She was mother of three daughters and a son and i also fucked one of her daughters. One fine day she came to meet my room mate and they started discussing about different matters and i did not pay heed to their discussion and while discussing my room mate talked about her husband and she scornfully started rebuking him. When my room mate asked the reason my tool started furnishing salute to that lady and i took part in discussion and she told that her husband got some injury i consoled her and offered her that if she needs any help i will do whatsoever might be. I also handed her my contact number that is (zero three double two four two five two four double three). After few day she came again to see my fellow that was not present and i asked her to wait for sometimes and she hesitantly entered the room and again i started talking about her husband she did not speak any word and left after leaving a message to call her latter for my friend and asked me ouseay kahna ghar aya aur app bhe kabi a jiya kro i jumped into pleasure and assured her casually that i will see her at her home after that i started sending messages to her number i started with normal messages than i send sexy messages she did not object after few days my room mate told me that he is just coming from fozia’s house and she was asking about me i jumped into pleasure and called her she received the call casually and i told her about her message and she invited me at her home next day.
Next day i went to her house at.

I went to her house at stipulated time and she welcomed me at the door. She was wearing a sexy shalwar kazmiz and her small boobs were visible from her kamiz. She sat near to me and television was on and she held the remote and started changing channels and finally stopped on a channel that was showing a punjabi drama where nusrat thakaur and nargis were exchanging some sexy dialogues and we started talking about casual things and she told me about her stay at kawuait and told that there she had led happiest days of her life. I comment that the people of kawait are really strong man with long thick lunds and that might be the reason of her satisfaction and she admitted it. I consoled her that she need not to worry and here even in this country it is not that bad and here the people are having good powerful lunds and i offered her to show my lund and she got agree and opened my pants and took my 8 inches long tool out and held it in her hand it was already erected and at full bloom she looked at it surprisingly with water in her mouth. She held me by hand and guided me on bed and i took the charge of the situation and put her in my arms and threw her on bed. I started kissing her cheeks lips and neck she became too hot and started moaning in pleasure. I put my one hand on her neck and other on her gand and started undressing her she got excited and i asked her to remove her shalwar she agreeably obliged and put down shalwar upto her knees and i threw it out completely and then she was completely naked her clean shaved glittering pussy was inviting me i put one hand on her boobs and other on her navel and started making hot her. She was enjoying and responding my touches then she opened her legs and told how foreigners used to lick her pussy and suck her clit i opened her legs wide and kissed her soft pussy lips and woo what a sensation it was i cannot express in words i started biting her pussy lips and inserted my tongue inside her womb she was jumping and moving in excitement and her hand was on my head and she was pressing my head on her pussy.

I licked and sucked her pussy for ten minutes and soon it was getting wet and i got up and inserted my index finger in her choot she was about to cum ad started blurting plz mojaa chood do plz mairey choot jal jaiey gi i increased my pace and she discharged within few minutes. She was breathing heavily and relaxed for a while and prepared herself for the real fun. I also laid down with her and started playing with her tiny erected nipples and she was ready again. And held my lund in her hand and started holding it in her soft palm i put my lun in her mouth and she happily ate it at full length and gave me a fine flattio ( below job) of my life and i again put my hands on her choot and inserted my lund in her choot and fucked her for twenty minutes and when i was about to cum someone knocked at main gate and we had to get dress and she opened the door and her younger daughter ( second daughter) was there she was studying in a mudrasa and she came early due to some reason at her madurasa. She introduced us with one another her name was aqsa and she was young gal of 15 with 32 inches tits and fozia instructed her and join me again in bed room and i thought that we will have to cancel the fuck session but she invited me in bath room and just closed the door and got naked and put my lund again in her choot while we were fucking aqsa entered the bed room and started calling ami ami ap kaha ho and fozia replied i m in wash room and asked her to go to kitchen and we had to come out. She asked me to come at night. But i refused for security reasons and left her house next day she called me “ babar jan kahan ho mairey choot bure piasey ha auor may payis bhojana chahtee hoon i scolded her and told that i cannot join her in such bloody atmosphere where lot of disturbances are there she promised that there will be no more disturbance next time and apologized me for inconvenience and i put another condition that i want to fuck both u and ur daughter to which she showed reluctance and disconnected the call and i felt said but to my surprise next evening she called me again and told that she is agreed and she has almost convinced aqsa i jumped into pleasure and moved to her home at stipulated time what happened there i will write in next part if the reader appreciate and demand any aunties gals who want to get there pussy sucked can mail or call me ( my cell number three double two four two five two four double three) or mail at b4babar2001@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.