Friday, February 13, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Raped to become whore

By: anthony


Dear friends I’m Richa here I am going to tell u how i was raped by servant firoz.. About me i am a married woman of 33. I saty with my huby at a very rural place as he is a doctor in govt hospital. Our house iz in a very lonely area so.. Firiz is a servant allotted to us.. I have a son of 8 yrs who stay with my parents at city for his studies.. My fig is 38 30 40.. Firoz is a dark muslim guy of 39 5;8’’ and a lean body.. I have seen him stairing at my a lot of time.. Coming to the story .. It was dec 2004 when my hubby has go far some training camp for 7 days to a different village which is 40kims from the place we stay.. He left at 7 in the morning.. After complint my household worn i went to bed around 12 .30 pm. When i got up i was shocked to see that my legs and hands are tied with the bed .. And no body is there then i shouted firoz firoz .. He rushed in to the bedroom when i asked him who did this he said . E.. And said he wants to fuck me i said no .no. Fist open my hand and leg but he did not.. I started shouting but no body was there to hear me.. He came to me on the bed and i was pulling the ropes but he had tide it sp perfectly i cant even move.. He opened his shirt and came over me and took my lips in to his .. I was putting all my efferts but i was help less after some time he pressed my boobs then he opened my blouse as i was protrsting so to buttons also broked and my big boobs are out now.. I was bigging her not do this to me i am married and a mother too but he was not stoping i can see the big tent of hei head.. He was eating my boobs .. After 10 min he went down and opened my saree and kissed my navel .. Then he went near my pussy and smenned it above the saya.. Then he opened the knot and pushed my saya up i lost all my control and was waitin for what will happen he not sayin any thing after seeing my pussy he stoped and opened his pant he has a 6’’ cock and thicker one than my hubby.. Which looks very black.. I asked him not to fuck me he said he not fuck me now. He came over me and moved the cock on my face it was smelling like fish. Then he moved the same on my lps for some time and then he placed his cock in between my boobs and fucked my boobs.. After 5 min pre cums are flowing from her dick ang giving a musky smell after 10 min of fucking he sprayed the spream which falled over my cheast nake and face.. I thought it is over now. And filling lucky as he didnit fucked my pussy. But every thing went wrong when i asked him to open the hand and i will not tell about this to any body he said noo oo.. I am not yet done..

He said i have never seeen such a white pussy in my life so i ll clean shave ur bush and then ll fuck u… he went out and came with a jug of water a razer . Shop and a tawal . He first put a little water on my pussy and then applied some shop to generate fome after that he cleaned my bush .. Then wiped my pussy with a cloth.. My face was still stinking gcz of his cums. . He went out and came back with a after shave lotion.. When he applied that on mu pussy it burned like any thing.. And i hancot help me as i was tied.. After that he opened my one hand .. But when i took my hand to open another he slapped on my face and asked me to hold his cock and masterbate it.. When his cock got tall he pushed his cock in my mouth and started licking my pussy in 69 position it is for the 1st time some one is licking my pussy bcz my hubby do not like that.. Now i also got some erection and juices started flowing from pu pussy to it continued for 20 min after which we cumed in each others mouth.. His spearmd really filled my mouth.. I felt like i ll become pregnant if i drink this mush of cum but tested so well that i drank all.. Then he went between pu legs and eating my pussy as if it a sweet .. He licked me for 30 min in between i cummed twice.. Now i also started cooprating her and giving maons likh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.. Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh suck it deep firoz.. Suck it dry.. Your toung is so warm.. It was motivating him and he ws licking as deep as possible and all the possible corners..i was lost all my control and was desporate to take hat cock in my hole.. …

By that time i was just like a whore who iz desporate to take some thing into …. Then firoz came over me the tip of his cock was touching my vagina opening.. He took my saree and wiped all the cum of his what he spread over my body, which is drying time by time.. After that we locked the lips and he was just brushing the opening of pussy with his cock head.. I tried from my side by moving my ass down to enter that cock but he was just plying with me and my desire .. I wishpered in his ere that plz open my hands we ll enjoy.. I ll never tell about this tis to any body and he can enjoy me when ever he wants on absence of my hubby.. He got convinced and freed my hands . But my legs are still tied and widely spread. ..

I then asked him to fuck me … but she was still playing with me and not pushing it inside .. I tried from my end once more and able to take 50% of the length in but he pull out once .. So i holded him tight in arms and his bare chest was pressed against my milky red boobs… i took one hand off and holded his cock with same and pulled towards my pussy and forced him from his back to enter and i also pumped my ass so he entered 75% i asked him plz fuck me now.. So pulled out his whole cock out and entered me with a big force our lequied worked like a jelly and his full length went in i can fill his head was touching my end .. I was crying in both pain and pleaser .. Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahhhhhhhh ahhaah uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. He continued pumping for after 3 min their in no pain it was full of pleaser i was encouraging him more to fuck me more i forget that he is unprotected and may make me pregnant.. I can fill his balls are hitting my pussy wall as like as a drumstick. The bedsheet was fiul of our love juice .. The fell of his skin on my shaved pussy was also anaging as i hav never enjoyed such sensation earlier .. Whole room was smelling like sex musks.. And by his continues fucking of 15 min we both were sweating like any thing.. Each and every storke of hi was just filling like ki he is entering more and more in to me.. And iwas felling the same sensation what i felt when i had sex for first tine.. As after my son was born my hubbys dick was not fitting my pussy walls properly.. It was 25 min now and he is still pumping and i have now cummed thrice and our sex is creating a sound like puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puch puchvv puch puch he started maoning now i understand that he is going to cum so i pushed him above me as i may get pregnant but he holded me tightly so that i can not move i then requiested him to cum out side but he continued and fall over me with a big maon ii can fill hir cumms are filling with a presser. We both holded each other tightly .. When i looked down his cock was still inside and combination of black cock white red pussy and cummes are cumming out was maing the atmosphhear of the room gr8.. Though he raped me but after a very good sex exp i was ready to become his whore for life time.. After 10 min his cock slowly moved out of my pussy .he then kissed me i also kissed him and asked to open my legs.. He said he ll but for next 7 days i ll net ware any cloth in house , also we both ll bath together.. And he can fuck me any time.. I said ok.. When i got up from the bed it was a very pleasant exp for me to wals as i can feel my thighs are rubbing against my pussy wall .. My opening is little wide and love juices are flowing as like as a founten.. I went inside bath room to piss and washed my properly.. For the next 7 days we had sex for almost 20 times. I fill i could have cummed nearly 50 times.. After my husband returened i also had sex with firoz in his absence.. Finally after 3 months it got confirmed by my hubby that i am pregnant.. So i donot now whos eggs are growing in my womb.. I fill it must be of firoz.. After ten months i given birth to another baby boy.. And asked my hubby to operate me so that i ll never get pregnant any more.. For the next 3 years i enjoyed with firoz.. But we have been transferred to city now.. We do not have contact with firoz now.. .. Ding dong.. Ding dong.. Ohh shit sorry friends i ll just come with in a minute .. Some body is there at the door..


Tell us how you liked this story

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.