Thursday, February 12, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Brother And Sister

By: sanjay


Hii guys its me sanjay....I had to take my summer vacation with my parents. There was nothing else for me to do. I had wanted to go with a couple of guys from my college class, but I simply didn't have the money to do what they wanted to do. So, just to have a vacation and get away for a while, I went with my folks to the mountain lake they liked so much. The home that they had bought was pretty small, just a cabin, really. It had a tiny veranda that actually served as a boat dock. It was a neat place; I liked the solitude. But, there was my sister. Two years younger than I, she always wanted me to take her out on the lake in our small rowboat. I actually thought about taking her out there and leaving her on the lake and swimming back, it irritated me so much. My folks jumped my shit about my attitude. You know the drill, "She's your sister, blah, blah." Yeah, so I took her out on the lake with me. It wasn't really so bad, but a drag nonetheless. Hated her always hanging around. That is until one day, I really began to love it. It was hot; the air in the low mountains didn't get as cool at night in the higher elevations. The lake was large. I couldn't even see one end of it from the other. I wasn't having one hell of a good time, but I wasn't actually unhappy. Boating was interesting. My sister, Charlene, would simply lie back in the boat and get some sun. She was going to burn, and refused to put on any suntan lotion. One day in particular, she was really, really red, but insisted on going out to the middle of the lake to jump off the boat and go for a swim. Today, she wore a bikini type of bathing suit that really showed off her body. There were stripes all over the place on her skin from wearing different bathing suits. She looked like a bowl of mixed ice cream --- strawberry in one place vanilla in another, and chocolate here and there. She was a mess.
Actually, I liked it a lot out in the middle of the lake. I could relax in the sun. It was a particularly hot day. I had worked up quite a sweat rowing out to the middle of the lake. I lay there, in one end of the boat, Charlene in the other."You're going to burn, Charlene. Let me put something on you." She shook her snotty little head. "I want a tan, an all-over tan." Ha, I thought. "You're not going to get an 'all over' tan wearing that suit," I said. "It'll leave stripes all over you, just like you have now. You should see yourself. You're a mess." She looked at me. She blinked her eyes rapidly and her chest heaved, the nipples on her tits showing through the material. I had hurt her feelings. I could see a tear gathering the corner of one eye."Really?" she asked, choking back a sob. I shook my head. "Not really, I'm sorry."She looked down at herself, and then, without another word, reached behind her head and pulled off her top. I was surprised by the sudden display of naked female flesh. She was beautiful. Her tits were perfect round little melons, centered by dusky red nipples each sticking out firmly. Her tits were upright, jutting up in the air a little. I looked around to be sure that no one was approaching. Off in the distance, I could see another boat, one with an outboard. It was heading in the other direction.To my total surprise, Charlene bent forward and hooked her thumbs in the band of her bikini bottoms and slipped them down to her ankles, and then she kicked them toward me."There," she said. "No more striped tan lines." There was a sudden lump in my throat, and one in my trunks. I tried to swallow. That took care of the lump in my throat. The other lump would have to wait, I figured. "Put some lotion on me now," she said. And she looked right at the bulge in my swim trunks. Without saying anything she lay back in the boat. There wasn't a whole lot of room to stretch out; she had spread her towel across one of the seats and turned on her stomach, her nice tight little white buttocks in the air.

Her legs were slightly parted. I could see her pink rosebud of an asshole, and beneath that, her pussy lips were parted. Each lip was peppered with dark brown hair. The inner lips were visible, wet and pink. God, was I going crazy, or was my own sister making me horny? "Well?" she asked, looking back at me. "Are you going to, or not?" I reached down and picked up the suntan lotion. With shaking hands, I squirted some into one palm, then shakily maneuvered myself closer to her. I glance around. No one in sight. I began by spreading the lotion on her lower legs, lifting one and rubbing it in as quickly as I could. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my blood was racing. This was amazing, I thought, my sister, great body, naked right in front of me, and with her cunt as wet and spread as that, I could see everything."Ah, that feels good," she said. I rubbed her legs for a few moments, then moved my hand up to her thighs. I rubbed the lotion on her thighs, then moved toward her inner thighs with both palms, my hands still shaking. I gently moved one thumb toward each of her spread pussy-lips. I made contact, and she quietly moaned. "Mmmm, Mike, that feels so good, I don't believe it," she said. I needed no further encouragement. I moved one hand completely across her downy pubic hair, running a finger along each lip. She shivered and took a deep breath. Then she turned to look up at me and i'll never forget what she said, "Mike, umm... Can I touch you, too?" she suddenly asked. I looked into her bright blue eyes and was lost, "Im need to spread this all over you," I mumbled, not knowing how to answer her. "Well, hurry up, then, and then take off your trunks," she said with a giggle.
Mesmerized by the sight of my sister's butt stuck up in the air, my cock was thrashing around in my trunks. I couldn't believe this was happening. I bent and took off my trunks, my hardon jumping up in the air. She turned and looked at me again. Her eyes went wide and she sat upright, staring right at my cock. "Can I touch that?"I nodded, not able to speak. She leaned forward. I kept my hand on her inner thigh, and as she leaned, my hand brushed against the downy softness of her pubic hair. She touched the head of my dick with one finger. I gasped. I wasn't expecting it to feel like that, and I felt my cock jerk. "You have a nice one," Charlene said. She wrapped her fingers around the base of it. "Nice and thick," she said. I looked down at my cock. It did look like a nice cock. Then, I wondered to myself what a nice cock looked like, as opposed to an un-nice cock. I laughed at my thought. "What's so funny?" Charlene asked."Just wondered what a nice cock looked like, you know, instead of an ugly one." My voice was choked. She laughed. "You ever seen a cock you didn't like?" "Not really, but I guess I never really thought about it." You do have a nice one, you know." She put her hand on my thigh. "I like the way the head is all purpley whenit's hard."
Her touch did something to me, sent electric waves of sensation all over my body. She heard my intake of breath and reached out a finger and very gently rubbed it up and down a small portion of the shaft of my cock. The contact sent shivers of delight up and down my body. My breath gasped at the feeling, the sensations I was experiencing. I loved it. But, it scared me. I wanted to touch her, too I sat down in the rocking little boat and reached over and cupped one of her tits in my hand. It was warm to the touch, and the skin was smooth, like velvet, like silk. I squeezed gently and stroked upward, and when I reached the nipple, I rubbed my thumb very gently across the erect, red tip. Charlene moaned with pleasure. She began stroking me then. I moved a hand down to her bush, finding the twin lips wet. She spread her legs a little farther apart. We leaned closer to each other, and soon, our heads were touching, each of us staring
At the other's sex. I kept my other hand on her tits, and moved from one to the other and back. She bent forward and, moving down with her tongue, she licked my chin, my neck, and then began kissing mynipples. I kept stroking her gently as her mouth opened and she took one of my nipples and sucked on it.I was in heaven with those sensations. She traveled further down, continuously licking and sucking, probing my navel with her tongue. The entire time, she kept up her stroking with one hand and fondling my balls with the other, kneading them, caressing them gently. My cock came into contact with her cheek then, and she turned and put her tongue on it. She licked down the shaft of it, and I had to let go of her now, because ofthe twisted position our bodies had assumed. She looked up at my eyes. "Lay back," she whispered. I did as she asked. Then, I felt her tongue on my balls. Warm and wet, her tongue flicked out and licked every crevice and hair on my balls, down beneath them, even. The entire time, she kept stroking, speeding it up. She increased speed and pressure, and I knew I was going to cum. She must have known I was going to cum. Maybe she could tell by the way my balls elevated and my hips began to gyrate. I shot my load as she continued licking the base of my shaft and my balls. She stroked and squeezed harder and faster, and I shot load after load of hot cum onto my belly. I lay there for a minute trying to catch my breath as my sister's hands beganto roam over my cum covered stomach. Finally I took my towel and wiped myself clean. She leaned back in her seat, and I reached over and once again cupped her tits in my hand. Just lick," She said. "OK," I said, my voice shaky and thick. She lay back and I leaned toward her midsection, placing both my hands on her cunt. I began moving my fingers up and down the inner labia, feeling the wetness there as she writhed around.
I was now stroking it steadily, and I was so close, I could count the light brown hairs in front of my eyes. I put my mouth on the lips, and flicked up with my tongue, touching her clit. She moaned with pleasure. I moved my mouth upward, flicking my tongue across her navel, then up to her round tits. I moved my mouth up to one nipple, caressing it with my lips, letting my tongue run across it as I took it in my mouth. She writhed, her legs jerking. "I love that, Mike." I moved my mouth to the other nipple, slowly, my tongue blazing a trail from one nipple to another. I continued gently moving my fingers around her pussy lips, feeling the fine downy hairs running down each side of her cunt. She moved one hand down to her cunt, and I looked down and watched her fingering her hairy bush, the dark brown hair wet from her juices. She spread her legs wide. I dropped my head down, sucking first one nipple again, then the other. I swirled my tongue around each pink-red nipple, then traveled with it to her other mound, and did the same to it. Her face was flushed, and her body began to writh under me. I could feel the spasms in her legs, and I moved my fingers back to her clit, touching it lightly. I inserted one finger ever so lightly into her cunt, remembering that she said she had never done it before, with anyone. Inside her, I could feel her muscles grasping my finger, trying to hold on to it. She began to moan, and then with a shout, her whole body jerked. "I'm cumming," she whispered I stroked harder and faster, and her body gave one enormous spasm, and she shouted, and then laid back, eyes closed. Grabbing my cock, I half-leaned, half-stood over her, and jerked off on her tits as load after load of white hot cum shot over her chest and neck.I leaned back onto the wooden bench separating the parts of the boat. The boat was rocking back and forth dizzyingly. "Sorry about that, Sis," I said. "I got carried away. She looked at me and smiled. She reached up with one hand and rubbed the cum into her tits. She shook her head. "Oh no, Mike, that was great. Loved it."

We sat silently for a few moments, each of us looking around the lake. Then, she looked over at my crotch again. "You have a nice body, Mike," she said. "Yours is great, Sis, even though it does look like Neapolitan ice cream." She smiled. "I think that sitting out here and sucking one another will take care of that before the summer's over." We sat there quietly, my cock suddenly beginning to jerk upward and throb as I looked at my sister's tits and cunt spread before me like that."Let's fuck," she said."I thought you didn't want to," I said. She didn't answer, didn't say a word. She reached over and grabbed my cock, fondling and stroking it to full erection. Then she moved over, and with the boat rocking crazily back and forth, threatening to throw both of us into the water surrounding us, sat on my lap and guided my cock into her hot cunt. Her tits slapped my face, and I buried my face in those little round melons as she pumped up and down on my cock. I could feel the wet smoothness of her hot cunt surrounding my cock. She moved up and down slowly, carefully, not wanting the boat to rock too severely. She gripped my cock with her internal muscles somehow, squeezing my dick as it moved in and out of her cunt.I knew that I wasn't going to last very long. I was too excited, too turned on. It was the excitement, the thrill of doing it out in the open like that, and especially doing it with my sister so unexpectedly. Her pussy was warm and tight around my cock. Her juices flowed down, wetting my cock and my pubic hair. She jerked and cried out, and I knew that she had cum again.
I grabbed her ass and lifted her, and fucked her from below, holding her ass in the air as I did so. I came again, great gobs of white-hot cum shooting into her and running out of her cunt onto my lap. As I stopped, we just sat there, my cock still in her, the boat rocking back and forth. She used her internal muscles to squeeze it, milking it dry. I used the muscles in my cock to make it expand and contract, and as she sat on top of me, we sat and smiled at each other. Slowly, she pulled off me and sat on her side of the boat. Both of us were naked and had each other's juices all over us, along with the suntan lotion I had spread on her. The sun was high overhead, and I knew that it was time for us to be heading back for lunch. "We gotta get back," I said. "Aw, shucks, Mike," she said. "It's lunch time," I said. "We can bring lunch with us tomorrow," she said."Yes, and stay out all day, and get really burned," I answered. She spread her legs and rubbed her pussy lips with her fingers. "This is the only thing that's going to burn you," she said. I could feel my cock getting hard again. "Charlene, we have to get back." She smiled. "I know." She bent and began putting on her bathing suit. After she had it back on, she turned and looked at my hard cock. She climbed over and positioned herself right in front of my cock. As I rowed, she took it slowly into her mouth. I could feel her hands on my balls, caressing and fondling them. She went down as far as she could on my cock, and I could feel it at the back of her throat. As she moved her head faster and faster, I could feel myself getting ready to cum again. I stopped rowing and put both hands on the back of her head, holding her mouth on my cock. I shot a load of cum in the back of her throat as she tried to move her tongue around my throbbing dick.

A cool glass of iced tea awaited us, along with cold sandwiches for a quick lunch. You guys enjoy your boating this morning?" Mom asked. "Ugh," I answered, "It was OK." "Well, it's not so bad having your Sister along, is it?" I shrugged. Charlene winked. "Not so bad at all, I think," she said. And, it wasn't so bad at all. Hell, it was great! Mail me at call_boy1@yahoo.com


Tell us how you liked this story

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.