Thursday, February 12, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Bhabhi ki Chudai

By: Kunal


First of all I’d like to introduce myself to you, my name is kunal I’m 21 and living in Delhi,. We are two brothers living in a combined family system, brother is older than me and married, he is also living with us with his wife, her name is Gita and she is a dynamite, it all happen to me when my brother got a job abroad and he left for Canada just after 3 months after his marriage. He was not willing to go but our economical situation was not very good and in order to support his family he had to go.
As I already told you that we were living together, we have two portions in our house upper one is where my brother and his wife use to live and we have our rooms down stairs. My bhabi (wife of my brother) is very beautiful, cheerful and nice lady, she was very frank with me and use to spend time with me chatting , or watching movies sometimes and all that, it was quite normal and I never thought anything wrong about our relationship. After the departure of my brother for two or three months She spent time very normally, but after that I noticed that she use to stare at me and started giving me mysterious smiles, I thought it was my doubt, but then one day I noticed that she is taking interest in me in a special way, she use to call me upstairs very often, and use to offer me food , drinks and other such things and love to sit near me , and tried not to miss any opportunity to have physical contact with me. I started getting aroused by such gestures from her and started looking her in a special way, she was gorgeous with a beautiful 36C size pair of tits, very tight and nice ass and white complexion with long legs and flat tummy. Most of the time she use to sit in front of me without her duppata on her breasts and , intentionally use to wear see through clothes.
I started masturbating a lot thinking about her, one night my parents were out to visit our relatives and I was with my Bhabhi.I was sitting with Gita in TV Lounge when suddenly power went out, and we both stood up to get candle and match box, and during our struggle , we banged in eachother, I tried to get away but she held my hand and started to caress it, I was nervous in the start, but then I also got confidence and grabbed her from behind and rubbed my now hard cock on her ass, she was also hot now , and she forced back, to get more contact, I silently kissed her neck from behind and put my hands on her belly , and she turned her face and kissed me on lips , I got out of control and started kissing her neck, face , lips like mad. She started moaning and placed my hands on her rock hard tits , it felt so good that I threw her on the sofa and started moving my hand from her face to her legs and when I tried to touch her inside her thighs, she placed my hand on her pussy , from above her shalwar.
It was the greatest feeling of my life, and I placed my hand under her kameez and touched her tits above her bra, I wanted to put off her clothes , but she remind me that my parents can cum at any time and power can be back any moment too !!!So we decided to put it till next time and started kissing and hugging eachother, suddenly my sister called from other room , and we departed and I lit the candle. Then my parents came and we were sitting there, Gita was looking at me with strange smile and happiness, it went like this for a few days and we didn’t get any chance for real action, except kissing, and hugging each other when nobody is around, like in kitchen and out side bathroom etc. But we both were looking for something more , and we eventually planned for it, we all have to go to a wedding ceremony one day and she decided that she’ll refuse to go there making any lame excuse and she’ll stay at home, and I must come home before my parents or something like this , anyway we went to wedding ceremony, and the barat was late as usual, so I told my parents that I have a friend very near to the wedding hall, and i’ll be back before the barat comes.
So I quickly got a Taxi and reached my home , Gita was waiting for me , and as soon as I entered the home , she started kissing me , and I lifted her in my arms and took her to my bedroom, she was wearing a white shalwar kameez and black bra under it , and looking stunning. Now without wasting any time I put off her Kameez and mine too, I was shocked to see her huge tits , I unhooked her bra and those beautiful tits were in my hand , I felt her nipples getting hard by the touch of my fingers, I started kissing her and moving my hand down to her shalwar, and I opened her shalwar too, she was not wearing anything underneath, so I placed my hand on her pussy lips, she opened her legs a bit to give me full access to her pretty pussy, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and placed a finger inside , she stooped kissing me and started moaning, she closed her eyes and gave me a huge hug, pressing my chest against her bare tits , I felt her hard nipples against my cheat and then she garbed my hard cock in her hand and asked me to take it out of my shalwar, I did it within no time and she sat down on her knees and started sucking my cock,
It was my very first experience and I was on seventh heaven. I placed my hands on her head and she started giving me a great sucking , then I after some time she asked me to kiss her pussy lips , I had no experience but have seen in movies , so I stared kissing and sucking her down there, she was out of control now , screaming and asked me to lick her pussy and to put my tongue inside , I did the same and she was calling me bastard, and abusing me , I was enjoying her language. Then I placed my rock hard cock on her pussy lips and rubbed it on them , she asked me to fuck her quickly, and to give all my cock to her, I put it in, with a strong thrust and it was very tight, I had to thrust even harder to enter her pussy, she was screaming loudly, oh, bhenchod , aah, han, meri choot phar do, han, zoor say, aur zoor say, and I was enjoying all tis , then suddenly I felt that I was coming so took my cock out and came all over her tits and belly. She opened her eyes and gave me a big smile and said , bhenchod tumhara Lun to tumhare Bhai say bhe bara hai, mein tum say he choot marwaon ge. Then she went to bath room and I also cleaned up and put on my clothes as I have to reach at the wedding, and I left the home after giving her a full kiss on her lips and promised her to fuck her again very soon.After that day I have fucked her for a six times so far and we are still enjoying all this , but she’ll be going to Kuwait very soon to live with my brother, i’ll miss her very badly. My email id iz kunal_loquacious07@yahoo.co.in


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.