Tuesday, February 10, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

My First Experiment

By: Sharmila


Hi friends….. This is Sharmila this time I want to share my personal feelings. It happened in in my college days. Shilpa is my very close friend she was very beautiful and looking like an actress.
She was very up-to-date in her body looks. It was December last week my Dad planned to make a trip for 5 days & I refused to go with them because of monthly seminar in the college.Finally Dad and Mom with my brother went for the 5 day package tour.
I was alone in the house I requested Shilpa to come to my house for 5 days Shilpa's mother agreed to send her to my house. She brought her books to study in my house with me. While bringing her books she also brought a big sized candle with her.I asked Shilpa why candle? She laughed and said that if power has gone the she could use it for studying. I said there is no need for that and she said she definitely in need of that. In the afternoon we finished our studies and we both went Shilpa's house for lunch in afternoon after the lunch we came back to our house. I said to shilpa shall we watch TV for a while? Shilpa said no she we will read and discuss about new chapter in my new digest. I asked new chapter !!! What is it see?
See took out a book from her jeans pant I was watching very excitingly what she is doing. I asked her, why you kept that book in your undergarment. She said she my friend this is a sex story book my brother brought this and I saw that he was reading it and kept under his bed and I took it really see this is a great book. I said Shilpa I don't want to talk about sex.she said hei don't hesitate to talk or read about sex this is very funny you really enjoy it please read this paragraph and try. If it is not worth to read leave it no problem.
I took the book and stared to read the paragraph shown by her. It was very thrilling and I began to enjoy that reading. Shilpa said how is it? I said really amazing thank you Shilpa really you opened the door of new world to me. Shilpa asked. Shall we go to bedroom for higher studies? I said yes. And we went to my bedroom Shilpa brought candle with her. She lay down on the bed and asked me to read a story on page 46 loudly. I started reading the story The story was very exciting while reading the story I felt my undergarments are getting wet and my bra is getting tight after completing the story I was in full zoom. I said Shilpa I am feeling very uncomfortable in this dress my panty is getting wet what shall I do? Shilpa said I am also having same problem look my breasts are becoming very hard lets change our dress. And started undoing her pajama & top. In semi nude pose Shilpa was looking very pretty she was wearing a pink bra and white panty her panty was 50% wetted with her fluid and Shilpa started to remove my cloths I am very excited that for the first time I was removing my cloths in front of other Shilpa totally removed my robe she introduced her middle finger into my pussy and started to make action at that time I was in heaven and I strongly rubbing her right breast, her breasts are very big in size and her tender nipples are erected she was sucking my breasts even though it was painful I was enjoying this event.Shilpa opened her panty and asked me to put the brinjal into her hole I started to do so the brinjal was quite big sized and Shilpa 's hole was very tight. I got to the kitchen, and opened the fridge I found some butter in it. I took the whole packet of butter and came back to the bedroom and applied the butter around Shilpa s pussy and pushed the candle slowly.

It went very easily into her hole and she was screaming in joy she asked to speed up the action I repeated the same rhythmically stroke after stroke finally she said to take off the candle. I asked why she said I reached the goal & now it's your turn have it in you. I lay down on the floor and opened my legs wide see looked my pussy and said swetha your virgin seal is not opened till now so shall I open it now. I was not in a position to say anything so said ok, Shilpa coated butter around the candle and pushed
hardly into me it was very painful I began to shout loudly Shilpa closed my mouth by closing it with her mouth. I begged Shilpa to please take off the candle Shilpa said we don’t worry if I am a boy it will be very painful don't worry this is your first time you really enjoy this now and began to make strokes gently as the candle getting in and I was getting very happy finally I felt that something is discharging from my hole and I was very much satisfied with candle stroke I said Shilpa its enough for me please take off it. Shilpa took out the candle. Blood was mixed with my sex juice Shilpa took me to the bathroom and cleaned me.she said don't worry this will happen to every girls in their first sex activity in future you will enjoy a lot from your pussy.

I hold shilpa's beautiful breasts in my hand and begin to press her breasts once again getting hard I started to suck her breasts. once again put her fingers in my hole and we once again enjoyed the orgasm. For next 5 days we enjoyed more happiness. Now we are regullarly having sex each other with candleor other things. If any girls want to share their feelings or personal problems(it will be keep secretly) please mail me on sharmilakamath@ymail.com and also send your respomce to same.

1 comment:

  1. meri jhante bahut badi ho gyi hai . ab mai chudwanachahti hoon plz contact me as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.