Tuesday, February 10, 2009

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

My wife Payal

By: Civilised Beast


I got married three years ago to a beautiful Payal. She wasn't kind of pin up girl but she surely is a kind of woman men would wish to have her once in life. She looked amazing in salwar as well as in sarees. We used to go on a drive after our engagement. I remember those goose bumps when I first touched her thighs during our drive. Our first night was the time when I saw her completely naked. I couldn't believe my luck as i saw her naked, those brown erect nipples which were so chewable. I kept licking all around while caressing her gorgeous boobs. Her bushy pussy, oh that sight of her drenched pussy gives me hard on at any given time of the day. I kept licking her hair down there which were glued with her sticky juice. To be honest, we couldn't explore total pleasure of sex on our first night as we both were virgin. I couldn't hold it long and shoot in few minutes, same was the case with her. It took couple of week for us to enjoy all aspect of amazing sex. But once we found our common interest it was just amazing. She has something so raw appeal about her. The more I pound her the more she gets aroused. At times I wonder how different person she turns once she is naked with me in bed. I always felt there's something more to her than what I'm witnessing. That it self created its own mystery and like all normal guy it kept me going on and on. Last week was one of my best days as she announced that she might be pregnant. Our joy knew no limit. I checked out best doctor with help of my friends. We final with Dr. Meghan Shah who had studied in US. She is nice lady in her late twenties. Of course, a kind of women I like to spend time with. We have been there once and she asked us to come again today. This was the doctor’s last appointment of the day and as I sat in the waiting room, they were oblivious to my being there. Thinking they were all alone, the door wasn’t even closed as they continued fucking as I returned to my seat and listened. The only thing was, my wife was the doctor’s last patient of the day and I had accompanied her to her office. She smiled at me as her name was called and I watched her ass sway as she walked into the room.

As my wife entered the room, introducing herself as she sat down. I heard them go over a few things as I absentmindedly leafed through a few magazines. After a while, there was not a lot of talking in the room and I heard a sigh. I was tempted to get up and look into the room but decided against it, not wanting to disturb them. “Oh, that’s a little cold,” I heard my wife say as I picked up another magazine.“Don’t worry, it will warm up quickly,” the doctor replied. Again there was silence for a few minutes as I thought about my wife with her legs spread wide open and the doctor examining her.“Oh, yes, that’s it.” My wife’s voice had changed. It sounded like she was enjoying whatever the doctor was doing. “Yes, that feels good,” she said, her voice trailing off as she sighed again.“See, I told you it would warm up,” I heard the doctor say, her voice a little huskier than before.“I see what you mean,” my wife answered. Again there was silence for a minute or so and then the sighing started again.“Oh yes. Don’t stop. That feels so good.” I knew from my wife’s voice that she was aroused and knowing how much she loved to be eaten, I knew the signs of her coming. I looked around the waiting room and the nurse at the far desk smiled at me and then winked. I looked away and then back at her. Did she know something I didn’t? The noises from the room took my mind off the nurse for a minute. As I listened, I put the magazine in my hand down and leaned back in the chair, listening to the two in the room. The next thing I knew, the nurse was walking towards the room and she quietly started to close the door. “It’s ok, Mary. That won’t be necessary,” the doctor said. The nurse was going to say something but after seeing

What was going on in the room, just turned and walked back to her desk. When I looked at her again, she had a funny look on her face. I heard her chair squeak a little as she pushed it back from her desk, her hand disappearing under it. She looked directly at me and she smiled then closed her eyes, throwing her head back. I smiled at her but didnt say anything. Within a minute the nurse disappear in some other room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.My mind started getting restless. I couldn't concentrate on any magazine that I was browsing few minutes ago.What kind of doctor had my wife come to see? She was supposed to be here for her checkup but from the sounds coming from the room I was beginning to wonder.I couldn't stop imagining what kind of thoughts goes in to Doctors mind when they have a chance to see such a sexy lady like my wife, that too partly naked. Arent they human after all regardless what training they go through? I got up to grab a glass of water. I turned to go back to my chair and thats when I first saw what was going on in that room. I wasn't sure what exactly I was doing but I just stood there.I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. My wife;s legs are well spread. Dr. Meghan was on her knees, her mouth is just an inch away from my wife's luscious pussy.Dr. Meghan pushed a finger inside my wife's pussy. Quickly, moaning at the feeling. She then took her soaking finger out of her cunt and put it in her mouth. She gently sucked on it and groaned.I wasn’t sure what exactly I was doing but keeping my eyes glued to her cunt as she inserted her finger inside herself again, this time, fucking herself with it. My wife groaned loudly and grabbed Dr. Meghan's head, holding against her cunt as Dr. Meghan continued to lick and suck. I found my wife Payal's clit getting erect and gently sucked it into Dr.

Meghan's mouth, licking around and this made Payal groan even louder.Her juices flowed onto Dr.Meghan's tongue as she continued sucking her and she came, holding her head tighter against her. I know how seet Payal's juices were, so sweet, so amazingly sweet. I wish I could lick her juices as she is flowing. Dr.Meghan licked and sucked Payal's clit some more and she started huffing, her breath coming rapidly, her cunt quivering. She thrust trying to get tongue deep inside her. For a fleeting moment, I thought about walking into that room and taking my clothes off and fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. It was then I realized what my wife has become. Could it be a Dr.Meghan who manged to seduce her or has she been nurturing such thoughts from quite a long. Was it just a curiosity that lead my wife Payal into this senseous game of lust? Whatever it is, one thing is for sure I was enjoying, I wanted Payal to enjoy it more.. That felt good,” Payal whispered. “I needed to be eaten in the worst way. I needed a tongue inside me.”Dr.Meghan smiled at her but didn’t say anything, instead she asked my wife Payal to move on her tummy. My wife was on her back. Dr.Meghan went up to her table and came out with a strap-on dildo. I was wondering if my wife would enjoy this as she have never had any other object of pleasure than mine.I wasn’t sure at the moment whether I was imagining it or if it was really happening. I stood and watched the two women fuck and could just barely hear them. After a few minutes, I started towards the room, keeping my eyes on the doctor’s ass as it clenched every time she thrust into my wife. Their voices were getting louder .I watched the long fake cock disappear into my wife over and over again, her groans telling me that she was close to coming. The doctor seemed to sense it too as she started thrusting faster and faster, all the time talking to my wife.“That feels good, doesn’t it? You like to get fucked, Payal don’t you? You like to have a big cock inside you, fucking you hard, don’t you?”

My wife couldn’t answer her as she was coming, screaming out as she did. The doctor didn’t stop.“I’m going to fuck you until you tell me to stop, darling Payal. I’m going to fill your cunt with this big cock until you can’t take anymore.”“Yes, yes,” my wife Payal weakly said, her juices starting to run down her crack, lubricating the strap-on more as it thrust in and out of her cunt.“I bet your husband would love to have this big of a cock,” the doctor said. My wife didn’t answer. “This is what you have been missing,” the doctor continued. “Having this big cock in your cunt makes you come, doesn’t it? You love it, don’t you Payal?” My wife finally spoke.Please don’t stop. Doctor Fuck me harder with your big cock. I want it, yes, Doctor yes.” The doctor Meghan moved up and pulled my wife’s feet from the stirrups. She pushed her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips up to meet the dildo, thrusting it back into her from behind. My wife gasped as the doctor thrust it hard into her, the strap hitting my wife on her ass, making a slapping noise. “Fuck me,” my wife yelled. “Fuck me harder.Doctor” The doctor Meghan moved closer and lifted my wife’s hips a little higher. She ground the dildo into her unmercifully, thrusting it in and out as fast as she could. My wife was panting as she took the big cock in her and was pushing back against the doctor’s thrusts. Her juices started running again and this time, I could see them on her legs, slowly seeping down towards the back of her knees. “I think you’ve had enough of this,” the doctor said as she slowly pulled the strap-on out of my wife. She didn’t let my wife lower her hips though. Instead, she got up on the table, straddling her, pointing the dildo at my wife’s ass hole. “Now you’re going to feel really fucked,” she said as she pushed it against my wife’s ass hole. “Now, you’re going to feel my cock up your ass and you’re going to enjoy it.” “

No,” my wife weakly said but the doctor wasn’t listening to her as she pushed the dildo harder against my wife’s ass hole. Now this is something I wasn't sure of because we havent done this ever. I wonder if she could take this gigantic cock in her tight ass.“You know you want it,” the doctor said just as the head entered my wife. “You know you want it and you’ll enjoy it, I promise.” I watched the big cock slowly push its way up inside my wife’s ass and heard her groan loudly. We had never had anal sex but obviously, it was something she maybe wanted to try. The doctor had the whole length of the dildo inside her ass now and was slowly withdrawing it. “That feels good, doesn’t it? You love the feeling of my cock inside your ass, don’t you Payal?” “Oh,Doctor yes.” The doctor started thrusting in and out of my wife. I could see her anus pucker around the big cock every time the doctor thrust into her. She was screaming louder and louder with every thrust as the doctor sped up. “Oh, fuck me,” she yelled. “That’s it, Payal. Take the whole thing,” the doctor yelled at her. “You love the feeling of my big cock inside your ass hole, don’t you?”“Yes, yes, yes,” was all my wife said, groaning loudly as the doctor pounded the cock into her over and over again. The cock pounded in and out of my wife Payal's ass with a squishing sound and the slap of their skin as they met at the end of every thrust. Her ass lips wrapped themselves around the cock, pulling it into her and holding it like a vice. Their groans and moans filled the room as they fucked, their voices were getting louder and louder. “Oh, fuck that feels so good.” “You love it don’t you Payal? You love to be fucked in every hole, don’t you? “Yes, yes,Doctor yes.” “Next time you come to see me, I’m going to fuck you again. I’m going to fuck you in every hole you have and you’ll love it. I’m going to fuck you every time you come to see me, you cock loving Payal.”The doctor started to

Withdraw the big cock out of my wife and let her lower herself to the table. I quickly went back to my seat and waited for her to come out of the room. When she came out, she had a big grin on her face and turned to thank the doctor, motioning me to follow her. I got up and we left the office. On the way home, I asked her how it went. She just looked at me and smiled.“Oh, you know, the usual thing. Exams can be so monotonous. I imagine the doctor gets a little bored doing them so often,”“Yes, I imagine she does. How do you like her?”“She was great. I have another appointment on Friday. You don’t have to come with me if you don’t want to.”“Oh, i’ll come with you. I don’t have anything planned.”“It may take a little longer than this time. She wants to exam a few things she missed this time.”“That’s ok, i’ll just read some more of the magazines.”Friday was only two days away. I knew I was looking forward to it and from the look on my wife’s face, she wouldn’t miss that appointment for anything. What did the doctor have in mind for my wife? If, only today was Friday. To all the readers,I'm seprated Indian male of age 36 living in Uk, who travel around a lot, especially India. Somehow the strange magnatism of Indian women creates its own spark and ignite unexplainable desires. Personally, I'm more interested in exchanging real life experiences, fantasies and quite open talk on pleasures of sex. It would be a pleasant surprise if any stimulative brain like to mingle further. All my submission is real life experiences that could be mine or someone I have been associated with, hence I would appreciate comments whatever that could be. You can get in touch with me on civilised_beast@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.