Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gay sex with student

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Gay sex with student

By: raghu


Hello, i am raghunath from andra pradesh, hyderabad. I am now aged about 55 years. While i was 45 years,working at vizak in private sector, this incident happend.as per the govt. Decision my organisation started plantation of trees to make the city green. For that i approached to a junior college and met with the principal and expressed the matter and requested to send a batch of students to participate in plating trees. I have invited forest authorities also to participate in it so that they can supply the plants on free of costs.

That day came and nearly 50 students attended to that function and each student planted minimum one plant in our observation.while planting the plants i saw a student aged 18 years, who appearence is like shelady and looks very attractive among them.i was attracted towards him. After completion of the function, we have arrenged tiffen to all of them. I searched for that student among them and i tried to talk with him the unnecessary issues along with other students.he also responded equelly with smiling face. I understood as if he is also likeminded and interested. Days passed about six months. One day while i was passing near a theatre, i saw him there standing in the que to take tickets. Suddenly i made mind to go picture along with him. Immediately i approached him and i recollect him as if i am so and so and requested him to get one ticket for me also. H e immediately responded and agreed.we both enter into the theatre and sit side by side and became friends.we discussed so many things including politics and about his future programmee.after completion of the picture, we came out of the threatre and had dinner together. I invited him to my room if he is not having any objection. He smiled and looked into my eyes deeply. I too smiled and both started in a auto to my room. In auto our bodies are very close to each other and i got emotion. I placed my hand upon his sholder and get him to nearer to me and i kissed him on his cheek.i had taken his hand into my hand and go on pressing the fingers. We reached our room and while entering my room i asked him if it is necessary inform to your family so that they wont feel anything.he contacted his family and told them as if he met with his old friend and both of them going to village and he returns his house nest day morning. After entering into my room, i was so hurry to kiss him and enjoy him bodily. He observed it and asked me what made me to like him. I told he is very sexy and i want to fuck him and keep him as my partner. He accepted for the proposal.

I removed my cloths ompletely and stood nudely before him. Myrod stood powerfully and i hugged him on his cloths itself he kneeled before me and taken my cock inside his mouth and started sucking. Ohh... It is a rear enjoyment i never teasted so for. I could not control myself and i made my cum inside his mouth and he happily swallowed it inside his stomock.i forced him to come on bed and made him without cloths hurryly.ohh my god.......his cock is too stong and tengthy. It is like a snake sleeping.on seeing it i can not speak before him since my cock is too small before him. I asked him how he got such a big cock. He smiled at me and asked whether i am interested in it. I said yes. He had taken my hands into his hands and kept them on his cock dully lefting it with his hand. It is too hot. It producing heat. I couldnot say anything on seeing it and on touching. I started pressing it gently and it started growing. I kissed it with my lips. He kept his cock inside my mouth and asked me to suck it. Happily i started sucking. It had increased in its size and i couldnot keep it in my mouth sice my mouth is not in a position to bear it size.i sucked it very roughly about halfanhour but it is like that only.i thought he may cum in my mouth but he had not done it. I asked him when did he cum. He said after fucking he used to cum in my mouth and made me to kneel before him. I am afraid . I said i am not having practice of getting fucked so far and his cock may not enter into my asshole. He smiled at me and said dont worry it goes without giving any pain. He started kissing my asshole with his tounge and cleaned it slowly and inserted it in to my asshole slowly.his tounge entered upto certain stage. He came up and applied his mouth liquid to my asshole and kept one of his finger into it and made it inside and out side.after some time he kept two fingers and then three fingers. He reached upon me in the position og riding. His big lund facing my asshole and he rubbed it on the face of it and kept it at its entrence and started pressing to made it enter inside. He slowly made several times trials and finally he kept his entire tool inside my ass and fucked me like a animal and while doing so he kissed me by taking my face towards him and said my ass is too tight and he liked it.he want to continue the same forever and called me as his bitch. I am astonished on it but could not say anything because i like it. I too said same to him.i became his cock slave from that movement and from that day onwards he became my room mate. I used to suck his cock every in the morning while he was in sleep and get fucked everydaynight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.