Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Inside the movie hall

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Inside the movie hall

By: Crossdresser Priyanshu


This is not my story but wanted to be treated as described in the story.. Please do send in your feedback and nu suggestion or contacts on crossdelhi@rediffmail.com . I’ve been dressing as a girl since i was a teenager. I’m now 28 and while i don’t live full time as a girl i handle it about 75% of the time. I’m 5’9” and weigh 140-45. My eyes are green gray, my hair is auburn today. I’m well put together and pass anytime i go out dressed with hardly a second look. And that extra large clit i have is seven inches when happy. I’ve been sucking cock and eating cum since i was eleven. I’ve been riding and being ridden since i was fourteen. I’m now in this relationship with a woman and am into being faithful and true and all that but sometimes a girl just wants some cock and just has to have it and the more of it and the nastier it is the better too. I favor anonymous sex. I don’t like to know or see who i’m sucking or fucking or who’s doing the same to me. And sometimes i like it rough too.

My work gives me the opportunity to travel and i’ve become a connoisseur or xxx bookstores that have video booths with glory holes in them all over the country. And i’ve managed to find the few remaining xxx theaters that are out there. This past summer i was away on business (i’ve decided not to give the names of cities as if too many of you go to the places i’m talking about some asshole politician will find a way to close them up) and i found myself thinking about this particular theater that was in the city i was in. I decided to pay it a visit so i put on white thigh highs, three inch white heels, white silk tap pants, no bra and a light summer dress that came up three inches above my knees. I had my hair loose and was wearing big dark sunglasses. The guy in the ticket booth took my money and gave me an appraising look as i sauntered into the lobby. I opened the door to the main room and was greeted by some contrived scene on the screen.

Turned right and made my way carefully up the aisle and dropped into a vacant seat (most of them were) and waited for my eyes to adjust. After a few moments i looked around and saw several people near me all looking at or towards me. This guy gets up and comes over to sit right behind me. He leans forward and whispers to me that his dick is bigger than the one on the guy on the screen. This makes me smile because the one on the screen is impressive. He tells me to turn around so i do and he’s got his pants undone and has his cock out and it’s pretty big. I look back at the screen and then back at the guy’s and it really is bigger than the one on the screen. He tells me to touch it so i reach out and start rubbing my thumb around the top of the head which has a little precum leaking out of it. His head is back and he’s moaning just a little. He leans back up and puts his hands on either side of my face and kisses me. His tongue is hot and he’s sucking mine and my lips and this makes me really hot. He whispers that i should suck his cock and then sits back so that his cock is far forward enough so that if i get on my knees in the seat i can lean over the back and suck him.

So of course i do and i’m sucking his fat pretty cock and squeezing his balls so that he moans and whimpers and there’s all this precum leaking into my mouth. I feel some hands on my ass pushing up my dress and massaging my cheeks. Whoever’s behind me pulls down my tap pants to my knees and starts kissing my cheeks and running his (or her?) Tongue up and down my crack. I feel a hand pull my cock clit back between my legs and then feel lips fold over the head and a tongue running all over the glans. This inspires me so much that i really get into the cock in my mouth sucking it and fucking it in and out of my mouth cunt and then sucking it in as deep as i can until my hot lips are buried in the soft hair above his nasty meat. The guy behind me is sucking my ass and sticking his tongue into me fucking me in and out with it. My cocky is so hard and i know that it’s beet red and all nasty to cum. He runs his cock (feels like a nice size) up and down my ass and then slips the head into me.

I gasp a little as he starts fucking in and out of me while i’m going crazy on this guys cock in my mouth wanting him to cum so i can taste it. He grabs my head and holds it as he thrusts once, twice, three times and then pushes it all the way into my throat. I start swallowing the head as he shoots two or three big shots that slide into my throat. He pulls away but i lean forward and suck all the cum out of him that i can keeping it in my mouth----not swallowing. He moves away as the guy behind me pulls his cock out and moves around so he can stick it in my mouth. I swirl the cum in my mouth around the head and fuck it in and out of me and with each push in some more of the cum goes down my throat until my mouth is empty and then the new guy shoots into my mouth giving me more of what i love and crave. I put some of his cum on my hand and use it to lube my cock clit and am sitting there with my legs all spread and my cocky all hard and slutty jerking it off while i pinch my nipple really hard. I love the pain of it as i'm jacking my clit. My head's thrown back and i feel like an animal in heat as i see the others watching me and all of a sudden i'm cumming and it shoots out of me and arcs in the air once, twice, three times and i kind of fall back and slowly jerk on myself. Someone slips his lips over my cock head and i spasm. This is the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.