Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Apni chut me apni hi ungali daali

http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=Mjg1MjUzJSMlS09ncm96bG1FZXljOERUd1d4ZFgycTdrUg

Apni chut me apni hi ungali daali

By: tanya


One sunday, when i was 18, i had gotten up early and biked to the beach to spend the day. It was a gorgeous south florida early spring day. The clouds were perfectly timed as they occasionally hid the sun. I had all the supplies i needed and a good book, and i was happy as a teenaged girl could be. I lay there, baking and taking in the view for an hour or two, turning as required to tan both sides. Periodically, i would leave the sand and walk to the changing station to use the restroom there.

On one of my trips to pee that day, i passed a girl a little older than me who was coming out, and noticed her figure, which was beautiful, and really showing through a wet string bikini! "she has pretty breasts", i remember thinking, my stomach getting that nervous, excited tingly feeling down to my inner legs. Inside the changing station there were mirrors, and i couldn't resist flipping up my cups for a reassuring look at my own breasts, partly out of girlish jealousy and also because i was undeniably eager to see them and touch them having been aroused by the bikini girl. My nipples began to harden in the damp coolness and stood out from their white globes in pink defiance. My long blonde hair fell down around them, obscuring them, and i shook it back over my shoulders, smoothing it, my eyes remaining on my breasts. With my arms stretched back over my head, they hung nicely like firm, ripe fruit.

I was used to my breasts by then, having been a relatively early bloomer, and i was really proud of them. They would eventually grow into perfect 35 d cups, but at the time they were still full and heavy for my age and build -- tall and slender and leggy. I am 5' 9 1/2" now, at age 35, and weigh 120 pounds. I began to caress my breasts right there in front of the mirrors! I would probably have gone all the way, but i heard the scuff of flip flops approaching and i quickly darted into a stall and sat down, panting, my uncovered breasts swinging and jiggling. The stall being somewhat dank and dirty and no place else private to go, i decided i really needed to bike home early to masturbate. The house was empty, as my parents, brother and older and sister were away for the day, probably not to be home until late. The outlook for privacy was excellent! I had been a masturbator for just a few months at this point. I was still new at it and very eager about it! I discovered it at the library (that's another story!) And it felt wonderful, but i was just beginning to experience the excitement of the anticipation of an orgasm. I could bring myself off almost immediately in those days, and could spend hours down there, doing nothing but. I still masturbate almost every day, and fantasize about these youthful memories a lot. I gathered my towel and beach gear, then hopped on my bike to head home, a strong, hungry ache growing in my stomach. My bike had a hard leather racing saddle which felt unbelievable on my aroused pussy. It was all i could do not to ride home awkwardly, leaning my aching clitoris into the saddle, like a duck or something. I couldn't get my mind off that girl! I really hadn't gotten this excited before from looking at a woman, although i knew i kind of liked other girls in a sexual way.

My sister, two years older than me, was an absolutely gorgeous young woman, and was the "babe" of the family. I was more of a brain. We both were athletic and trim, with that "all indian" look, though. I had felt aroused by the sight of her several times, but always managed to hide it, thinking it kind of weird, seeing as how she was a girl -- and also my own sister! Both of us were popular and drove the boys crazy, but had very strict parents and at 15 i'd barely even been kissed. My girl to girl fantasies were very new and reserved for my most private moments, and i hadcertainly never dreamed of acting on them! I had to stop half way home, behind a posh shopping plaza downtown, and adjust my bikini bottoms. They had ridden up and were absolutely drenched beyond belief. Holding out my suit and peering down, i fingered my little clit a few quick strokes until i groaned, then sniffed and licked my finger tips. Feeling really vulnerable and self-conscious all of a sudden, i jumped back on for the half mile remaining to home. I pedaled hard -- i was now in a huge hurry! When i reached our yard, i let my bike fall in the yard and raced into the house and up the stairs to my parents' room. Not a creature was stirring, except the cat in my shorts! Yum! Not even bothering to close the door behind me i left my suit in a ball by the bed and toweled off the saltiness.

I looked over into their full length mirror (the only one in our house and the reason i chose their room over my own) and noticed that i had gotten quite a bit of sun that day. My strong legs were blushing red, contrasting with the white skin of my covered parts. The muscles were taut and hard from the exercise of my ride home. I had beautiful, muscular, long, slender legs. Still do. I stood legs straight, heels apart, toes touching, my back arched, my bottom pointed at the mirror. My bottom was firm and white as snow, and i admired the way my legs began to taper as they neared its pert roundness. My inner thighs were glistening in the light with my moisture! My fingertips went to my behind and lightly caressed the elastic mark where the tan line was as i watched over my shoulder. Throwing my head back to let my hair tickle, i closed my eyes and imagined that it was the bikini girl i was touching. I caressed for a few more seconds, until finally, teeth clenched in frenzied anticipation, both of my palms slapped down hard on the cool, firm, eager flesh of my bottom!

They left stinging red stains which i then lightly tickled with my fingertips. It had begun. I could smell my arm pits, and the sharp stink mixed with the smell of my sunburned skin and the heady aroma of my highly excited and dripping crotch. It was a wonderful and womanly combination i hadn't ever really noticed before, and it made me deliriously aroused. I stood there for a time, eyes closed, my nose buried in a pit, lips parted, just breathing the mixture of the scents of my young, hot body. My head was swimming in that sunburny way, and my little cunt was extremely hot, i just fell back on the bed, eyes still closed, and plunged my right middle finger into my sopping vagina and over its engorged clit. I began to wank myself hard, making a wonderful wet, creamy sound! It only took a dozen strokes until my thighs began that wonderful involuntary dance! I let out a long, high pitched wail, which emanated from the pit of my stomach and exited my parted lips. My teeth clenched together and the wail became a frothy hiss. Whew! That didn't take long! Basically, i had already been masturbating that morning --by bicycle! My lower body felt like jelly.

My aching breasts were pushed together by my upper arms and i began to tease and pinch my swollen nipples between my left thumb and forefinger, first one, then the other, then rubbing both with a palm, letting the fingerprint swirls do their magic. I came steadily, continuing to buck and ride my slithering finger, for what must have been a long, long time. Finally, breathing heavily and perspiring, i decided to slow down and enjoy the rest of the afternoon at a more leisurely pace. What was the hurry? The house was mine for at least another ten hours. Why not dress up, explore? I wanted to try on sexy clothes. I wanted to go down to the kitchen and see what i could find there to play with and insert. I wasso young and eager. I was up for anything! I got up to smooth the covers, and realized i wasn't alone! The world crashed in like an avalanche! Every nerve ending in my body shot to an instant alert status as i saw my older sister standing in the doorway! She was watching me intently, her index finger holding her place in a book, glasses atop her perfect nose. She had seen everything! I knew instantly from the look on her face. She looked slightly flushed, interested. She was standing with her weight shifted comfortably, leaning on the door frame, as if she had been watching for quite some time! I was crimson! I yammered and stammered and tried to find words, fully comprehending that i was not only naked, but caught lewdly masturbating on my parents' own bed.

I instinctively shrank, covering myself, very close to tears, my head still swimming in sunburned, orgasmic circles. I dropped to sit on the edge of the bed, my shoulders guarding forward, my knees together and drawn up. "i..i..i'm so sorry, i was just...," i managed. "mas-tur-bat-ing?", she finished, in deliciously-exaggerated round tones. She entered the room, sat next to me, put her book face down on the bed, reached around me in a hug and drew me close, cradling my shoulders. The sleeve of her terry cloth robe felt soft on my slight sunburn and scratchy at the same time. It gave me a case of goosebumps. She tried to reassure me and calm me down. I was shaking like a leaf. "shhhhh", she whispered gently, her breath tickling my ear, "it's okay, it's alright, i understand, baby, i understand." i chanced an embarrassed look at her face from the corner of my eye and noticed she was all compassion and caring. She had caught me in an extremely private moment in my life -- the most private -- and she knew it. To her credit, she was mature enough to understand and to reassure me. I have never loved jaya more, before or since. It was a beautiful moment between two sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.