Sunday, February 15, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

The driver



My name is Ramu and I’m driver for a rich family in Bombay. I drive a beautiful Mercedes for a diamond merchant. He has a beautiful young wife, ash. She is 28 yr old beauty with perfect curves like the Mercedes. I must admit that my boss has good taste for everything, from ash to Mercedes. The car is black with tinted windows, round headlights, sound and bulletproof. Ash on the other hand, like the car is, is as beautiful as Mercedes, perfect round breasts like the headlights on the car, she must be d size cup, a bit thick body shaped like the car but not fat by any means, full lips, naughty eyes for sure, I can tell by the way she looks at me from the rear-view mirror. She always wears tight blouses, poking her nipples through the fabric, sometimes in Bombay heat and due to lots of sweat, one can see clearly the impression of her nipples on her blouse, sometimes I think she doesn’t wear any bra, i guess due to heat but i can see her blouse is wet from her sweat.

Sometimes when i drive her around the city for shopping after i drop off my boss to his office, whenever i drive her anywhere she usually puts on make-up on her face and lipstick while looking in the rear-view mirror. I guess women in bombay need to put on make-up or powder on the face due to heat and sweating… but often i noticed that she leans forward to look in my rear-view mirror and licks her lips while putting on the lipstick on her full rosy lips… mmm…. I peek at her when she does this, it turns me on, and my god i cannot stop thinking about grabbing and smoooooch her tight at that very moment… i day dream of her all the time… when will that moment come when my lips are glued to hers because i know i will one day end-up raping her because of her flirtatious eyeing… she also knows that i’m watching her from the rear-view mirror… she is a fucking tease… she teases me all the time when the boss is not in the car… i drool…. I swallow my saliva in excitement... She would adjust her blouse or her bra inside her dress if she is wearing one… shaking her large size boobs… she does it often… may be because it’s too hot… as usual is the case in bombay… always hot… but still the car has air-conditioning… she still feels hot? Strange, if not hot, then why is she adjusting her boobs all the time… may she is really getting me aroused, teasing me all the time, may this is her little game… may be it’s all in my mind… nevertheless, it’s amazing to see her daily and it makes my day when i see her lusty & sultry looks. However, i just knew it in my mind and my heart that one fine day or at night i’m going to lock my lips to hers, latch onto her nipples sucking hungrily on her breasts, drink her every drop of milk, and fuck her brains inside out… i just knew it.

So one day, my boss and ash went to an evening wedding reception at oberoi, she wore a beautiful heavy orange saree and a matching blouse, big diamond necklace, earrings, lots of other jewelry on her body, bangles, rings, nose ring, i mean she looked stunning… it was apparently a friend of her husband whose wedding/reception they were attending… ash had done her hair loose and she looked stunning with hair flowing loose, she smelled really good, and her big breasts were pointing straight from her new orange blouse, i could see the shape of her breasts to be described as perfect “10” round and big as her saree pallu was covering only one left breast and exposing the other half of the blouse was right side breast. Again, this evening she leaned forward to look in my rear-view mirror to apply final touch-ups to her eyebrows, make-up powder to her cheeks, and again applying lipstick and licking her lips, she was looking at me in the rear-view mirror while doing her daily ritual of applying make-up, while my boss was on the mobile chatting with his friends, he never paid any attention to his beautiful wife. I realized that she is too bored housewife with her husband, he was being ignorant, he never spoke nicely with her, he never told her that she looked “so beautiful” in that color saree, some acknowledgment of her new saree or something like that any woman will appreciate as they like to hear nice things about them. But this boss of mine was an asshole to his wife, ash, he never appreciated her beauty or said anything nice to her.

Anyway, so i dropped them off at oberoi and then i parked the car at nariman point, directly across from the hotel, i lay there in the car thinking about ash’s beauty and i dozed off… i dreamt…

I dreamt: i began smooching her…she tongued me… kisses went on and on…my hands squeezing her big breasts, i tongue licked her all over her pretty face, licked her neck, made it all wet, her neck lines covered with beautiful diamond necklace, had to be taken off so i can get to her necklines… it’s something i always wanted to do to ash, that is kiss and lick her necklines and her beautiful shoulders, so then i move onto her shoulders my mouth went left and right, left and right, left and right on her shoulders, up and down, up and down, up and down her neck, licking every inch of her neck while still squeezing her breasts… and i could no longer wait for sucking her breasts… so i immediately went for her hooks between her cleavage on her blouse…

And the fucking mobile rang, shattering my dream…

I answered the mobile…

Hey ramu, this is ash, come and pick me up, your boss is drinking at the reception with his friends and they’ll drop him off at home late at night, so come pick me up and take me home since both twins are crying and mausi had called to inform that she cannot handle both the kids when both are crying at the same time.…therefore, i have to get back home to the twins as soon as possible…

I may have dozed off for may be 30 or 45 minutes when the ash called… and my dream was shattered…shit! I said… i was pissed…

So anyway, i went back across to the hotel and saw there beautiful ash in her orange saree was standing tall, by hotel’s valet, she is 5’11, wearing high-heels, looking sexy, her hair were flowing from ocean breeze…. My god!! What a sexy beauty, sultry, her breasts ripened after the delivery, i know she has been breast feeding her newly born twins of 3 months old, after the delivery, i know she is a milking cow…. So, i’m going to get her tonight, i decided, fuck her brains out, suck her tits like a baby, drink all her milk, and shoot my cum inside her… at this time, i did not care what happens…

So i approached, the valet at the oberoi and he opened the door for ash and as she was entering the car, her saree pallu dropped off her shoulder as she leaned down to enter the car, i gasped and whispered, vow!

Kya bola, she said. She heard me say vow! When her pallu dropped off her shoulder, i could see her beautiful cleavage lines and her boobs bouncing in her blouse…

Kya karoon, mem saab, aap bahot sexy lag rahi ho… there, i said to her and my heart started pounding, probably the nicest line she heard about herself from another man in a long time although it may sound too rude to say such a thing to your boss’s wife, i knew i was dead meat and i was afraid she’ll inform her husband and he’ll either kill me or fire me for sure… that’s the nicest comment i heard in a longtime, said ash. Sigh of relief!!! She was pleased and taken by surprise by my comment, she blushed, i saw her cheeks turn red, she took some of her hair and slid over her ears, and said tha, thank you… chalao... Drive…she said… then there was silence for a couple of minutes… and i continued to eye her from the rear-view mirror while driving… i couldn’t keep my eyes on the road.… she was eyeing me as well… suno…. She said, take me to palva, ocean side, i want to breathe fresh air before going home, these parties are boring and am tired of such parties, these parties no longer excites me and am bored… so i turned the car around, hit the gas paddle, and we reached palva… it was about 11:00pm… dark night… she rolled down the window without getting out of the car and took few deep breadths of fresh air… suno… peechy aao… come to the back seat, she said…and i did…then she starts talking… i know you watch me all the time… i’ve been flirting… but i’m married and have twins at home… she reminded me…i know, i told her, so what!… to kya hooa… shadi.. No problem… bacche… no problem… tum bahoot sexy ho… aur mujhe abhi issi waqt tum ko chumna hain… i want to kiss you right now, right here… .thik hain? I asked, is it okay for me to kiss you since before you called my mobile, i was dreaming in the car about you… a wet dream.. You and me…acha, she said, really… first, roll the window back up… and tell me what were you dreaming? I said, nahin, nahin, main nahin bata sakta… dekho, meri aankho main, she said…then she put her left arm around my neck and held my face with her right hand, pulls me close to her lips… and she kissed me… i immediately grabbed her kissed her lips…so you really want to know… yes! Damn it, she said.

So instead of saying it… how about i just do it… and show it to you in action… go ahead, be my guest, do as you please, said ash.

So, i began smooching her…i hard pressed my lips to hers feeling both rosy lips upper and lower… her lower lips was full size, i could feel the softness of her lips…i let my tongue find her tongue…i rubbed my tongue tip to her tongue tip while smooching her tightly… i could breathe her breadth… smell of her breadth was as sweet as rose and her body smell was hypnotic…i sent my tongue twirling and twisting with her tongue, both of our tongues were wrestling with each other’s tongues…the kisses went on and on…and tongue wrestle inside our mouths went on and on for several minutes, at the same time my hands started rubbing her neck, shoulders, and started squeezing her big breasts, i tongue licked her all over her pretty face, licked her neck, made it all wet, her neck lines covered with beautiful diamond necklace had to come off so i can get to her necklines… it’s something i always wanted to do to ash, that is kiss and lick her necklines and her beautiful shoulders, so then i moved my mouth onto her shoulders, my mouth went left and right, left and right, left and right on her shoulders, up and down, up and down, up and down her neck, licking every inch of her neck while still squeezing her breasts for which i could no longer wait for sucking her breasts… so i immediately went for her hooks between her cleavage on her blouse… while i struggle to unhook the blouse, ash helped me with her both hands as she undid her blouse hooks, and i went for her cleavage, just licked it with my tongue, soaked her cleavage with my saliva, she moaned aloud… she was wearing beautiful black satin silk bra, smooth as body of the mercedes, this bra was different, not the one with hooks in the back, but apparently it’s a new line from victoria secret, that my boss got it for ash while he was in the us on business trip, it was the kind (she told me later) that is used for breast feeding babies, easy access to her nipples without completely removing the bra, she simply opened the velcro and undid the bra. I latched on her left breast like a baby, sucked like a baby, licked it, bit her nipples, then licking again, i did sucking, licking, nibbling, continuously for long time at random… ash was loving this… she would ask me to lick it, sometime bite it, sometime she would ask me to suck it… i could taste small droplets of milk, ummmmm… yummy… taste…. While moaning, she said, chuso…keep sucking. I’ve lots of milk, my breasts are engorged, (that’s why she was d size, may be that’s why she had to adjust her boobs all the time in the car, i do not know the reason…but i’m enjoying at the moment i’ve wanted & waited for so many months)… she squeezed her left breast with her left hand while i’m still sucking her…my mouth was completely covering her breasts not just the nipple…but the whole breast as much as i could till my mouth, mouthful…when she squeezed… her milk came out like shower, sweet & sour tasting milk…it was delicious…ummm… umm… i gasped while tasting her milk and sucking her breasts… ummm… i’m hungry, i told her, i kept on sucking the left breasts for several minutes, our hearts were pounding, and then she opened the velcro on the right breast side, exposing her both beautiful breasts completely… and i immediately switched to the right breast and sucked… and sucked… it was full of milk too…while pinching her nipples on the left side i could see the milk shower, i was enjoying the milk shower, so i kept on squeezing since i have never had this kind of fun with the breasts… i couldn’t have had enough… she did the same thing again… squeezed her right breast and allowed me to suck milk….chus lo… suck my breasts, she said and continued to moan and enjoy… ummm…. Ummmm….by now…my dick was hard… she continue to squeeze both breasts in my mouoth and i kept feeding on her hungrily and she kept nursing me… and she allowed me to feast on them…i proceeded to remove her saree completely…in my mind, i thanked my boss for marrying ash and getting her pregnant… so i’m now enjoying her milk while he was wasting time with his friends… i said to ash, he is such a looser…ghar main doodh dene wali bakri paal kar rakhi hain… lekin drinks apne yaaron ke saath pee raha hain… aur main uski bakri ka doodh pee raha hoon… we both start laughing…pee lo, jitna chaho utna pee lo, drink as much as you like, i need to empty my breasts and new milk will be generated in my boobs in matter of hours, so mera doodh bahut hain, aur twins ke liye kal subah tak wapas dono mumme bhar jayenge, she said to me in enjoyment… so i continued to enjoy ash’s milk… there’s no drink like her milk. I was hungry, i realized that i did not have any dinner, and now my dinner is ash’s milk... I was filling up my tummy… meri pussy garam ho rahi hain… meri pussy, my pussy is hot, it’s on fire, she said…

So now, i slowly proceeded to go down ash’s navel, her c-section lines visible now that she delivered twins a few months ago, it looked sooo sexy…i started licking her belly button with my tongue ….she let out a huge gasps….ah! Ah! …my one hand went down to her pussy and the other still squeezing her big soft breasts… while i lick her stomach….my fingers felt silky smooth skin down there… my god!! I whispered…. She is shaved… she had apparently waxed her whole body in preparation for the reception she was attending earlier, so i thought… i told her, ash, you are shaved and i want it now…i removed victoria secret’s black satin silk panty that matched with her bra… i told her, your husband has good fucking taste…yes, she said, he does have good taste except that he doesn’t like to taste my milk…i told him a few times to help my engorged breasts by sucking on them, drink my milk, to make room for more milk for the twins… the other day i forced him, i forced my breasts in his mouth and started squeezing milk… but the first taste of it ruined his mood and so he pushed me and ran to the bathroom and threw up, vomited… so i was upset and was no more in mood of letting him suck my breasts but the desire was burning inside me for someone to suck my breasts… tiny twins can only drink so much and all other bottles were full of my milk…but i’m producing milk like a milking cow…and have lots of extra milk… overly engorged and large to the extent that my breasts start hurting until relieved of some milk pressure so at that time i knew that i will need to find someone who can help me… it then struck me like a lightening strike, that i’ll seduce you… so i decided to seduce you tonight…and let you drink my milk…i was looking for an opportunity and excuse… there couldn’t have been better night than tonight… i thought about this plan two days ago and came up with the plan…

What!!! I said. What plan?? I said surprisingly. I was shocked. So this was all planned? Yes, she said. I waxed my body for you and i have dressed for you and not for the reception. That was an excuse, the reception. I lied about the mausi’s phone call that mausi had called and that twins were crying. It was fake and all lies, mausi never called but that’s what i had told my husband so i can get away from him and let you take me somewhere and do me justice… do justice to my breasts…do whatever you want with me…suck my breasts, fuck me…any which way you want…i know you wanted me… and that thought kept me thinking about you “doing” me…it aroused me that someone is so attracted to me… i couldn’t stop thinking about you since you were next one i saw on daily basis in the car and i kinda knew that you are interested in me by the way you looked at me in the car daily when we went shopping… so i know it was you who will get lucky with me….

Vow!! What a slut you are!!! I said… ash, you are sluttiest woman i’ve ever known… you wanna get fucked…i’ll show you, who’s your daddy… i’m your big daddy… show me, she said…i tore her panties off…and my tongue went straight for her pussy, deep tongues inside her pussy. She tasted sour…her pussy was dripping wet from my sucking of her breasts…i can taste her pee-pee juice…she was rubbing my cock in my pants… my piss hole too was letting out some pee water…my underwear was already wet… i can now smell pee and wanted to drink it… i told her to go… let it out… let me taste your pee, you slut….she slapped her pussy, rubbed her pussy, while licking i slid couple of my fingers in her pussy, and she let out huge squirt in my mouth…. She squirted all over the fucking car while i tried to gulp as much as possible in my mouth… car was soaked with her squirted juices…

Then i told her, its my turn to let you know how i felt about you… you know mem, saab… don’t call me mem saab she said… call me slut…. Yes, my slut, let me tell you something… you were looking so hot in this fucking orange color saree that i decided in my mind to rape you tonight in the car before getting you home….oh yea! She said…. Really…

Yes, my slut… when i was approaching the hotel and saw you standing alone without your husband, standing in your hot orange saree tonight, and after so many flirtations daily in the car, i said to myself in my mind that, i’m going to get you tonight, i had already decided, to fuck your brains out, suck your tits like a baby, drink all your milk, and shoot my cum inside you… at this time, i did not care what happens afterwards…

Really, so you too wanted to rape me badly she said, yes my slut… i was planning to rape you here in the car if you hesitated or screamed and if you did not obey. Mind well that this is a sound proof car and your screams wouldn’t be heard by anyone so yes my plan was to rape you, the moment i saw you without your husband, at night like tonight, it couldn’t be better timing… well then, do it… rape me as you like, she replied… so i immediately took my dick and shoved it in her pussy, i gave her lots of strokes, i jumped her bones, stroking at high speed…fuck me… fuck me now… harder… she said… while i fucked her, i also sucked her breasts and continued to drink milk….she moaned… moaned… ummmm…. Ah ah ah… my slut…be my slut all the time…i’m all yours, whenever you want me, anytime you want me, just make me your slut, she said… i’ll feed you my milk whenever you want me to…i’ll never say no to you… i’ll squeeze some out for you in a bottle if you like… so you can have it… yes, i said my slut… but the best way would be directly from your breasts…i’ll latch on it… and drink it directly… and i’ll also fuck your brains out… sure, do it whenever you want, do whatever you want with me.

Our conversation was so intense during fucking… that we were both talking rubbish and agreed for long-term pact, fucking pact that is. I shot huge cum load inside her wet pussy and i let myself fell on her, lying naked on each other, we were hot, our body glued to each other, i smooched her more intensely, and my dick still inside of her and enjoying her warm comfort and moist pussy, filled with my cum & pee, car was also smogged up because of our intense breathing during fucking sequence…i let out some more of my pee inside her… but she wanted to taste my pee and wanted to swallow my cum… so i slid it out of her moist vagina and climbed up on her face… she opened her mouth and i slid my dick inside of her mouth… she was sucking it like a lollipop, licking it, tasting her own pussy juices on my dick, she was rubbing my dick with her hand while blowing me… ash was salivating in her mouth for my cum and my pee, her mouth was so moist & warm that she spit her saliva on my dick, rubbing it again, lubricating my dick with her saliva, then she stroked my dick with high-speed while i screamed in excitement and joy, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! And i shot another huge load of cum straight in her mouth, some went all over her face, some spilling out of her mouth…. She swallowed every drop of it… yummy!!! Said she. I could feel some more cum was still in my bladder so i asked her to continue with licking and stroking, she obeyed, she kept on stroking and i let out a stream of my pee-pee in her mouth… she gulped every drop of it, delicious, she said again… she too prefers to drink directly from my penis and wants more she indicated… our clothes were wet, stinking of piss, cum shots, sweat, still we cannot go home naked so we re-dressed, she wore her saree as best as she could inside the car and i drove her home… it was almost two hours had gone by now in the car both enjoying sex.... It was about 1:00am in the morning… we had two hours of non-stop sex and dirty talks & future plans of more encounters, her hubby was still out when she called him to find out whether he was already home o still with friends and apparently he was still with friends and he told her to go to sleep and not wait for him at home… so, i walked her up to the flat… twins and mausi were sleeping peacefully…i kissed her and held her in the arms for a couple of minutes and promised each other to do this again any time there’s an opportunity…

Next time, when he goes out of india, she’ll find out from his calendar, and we’ll make plans for lots of sex… we will arrange to do it again, i told her… probably in a hotel some where in cuff parade or colaba area or marine lines… or may be i can bring you to my kholi in kamathipura and put you in business… i’ll pimp you to my other driver buddies in kamathipura. As you say, my lord, said ash. I’ll do whatever you want me to.

One month has passed by, no luck yet with ash although we see each other often when i drive her around the city. Ash told me that she is pregnant again and she does not know whether it is my child or whether it is her husband’s because that same night of our encounter, ash told me that her husband had raped her after coming back home from the wedding reception. Ash was tired that night after the long encounter with me, but her husband was turned on after talking rubbish with his friends. Ash indicated that some of her hubby’s friends had apparently told him while drinking that they want to fuck ash if he permits and arranges a sex party as she is very hot & sexy.

As it happens a lot in bombay now adays, lots of sex parties in rich families, swinging, etc. Ash’s husband was turned on by this kind of rubbish talk he had with his friends…i think ash’s husband liked the idea of allowing his friends to have sex with his wife, it appears to have ignited a new passion and a new sex drive in him… the idea was not too bad, he thought, if it helped his sex life with ash. He was literally turned on by the idea and imaginations that his friends making love and having sex with ash…so when he came home that night at 3:00am, he wanted to have sex with her but she was tired and already asleep by the time he came home. Ash simply said no she already had two hours of filthy hardcore sex with me. (obviously, she did not tell this to her husband otherwise her husband would kill me and she will no longer be able to enjoy the hardcore kind of sex she had with me and her life would be ruined in depression and will end up a bored house-wife). So when ash said no to her husband for sex, he got pissed off and angry and he forced him inside ash and shot cum loads inside her pussy. Ash could do nothing but lay there and get raped by her husband against her will. This did piss me off initially when ash told me but after all he is your husband so you take care of his needs, i said to ash.

Next time, we’ll do it in my kholi when he leaves out of india… and some of my driver buddies will fuck you as well… one thing is for sure, the milk will continue to flow at least till next year during this new pregnancy and you’ll and your friends will enjoy every drop, she said…. Heck, i’ll even seduce my husband’s friends and let them drink my milk too, she said, since now i know that they also want to fuck me, she said. Now that’s like my slut, i said. Got milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.