Thursday, February 19, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817
Group sex with cousin and his friend

Hi this is Roopa with a group sex with my cousin his Friend. Last month my cousin Deepak & his friend Arun came to my house in connection with their tour. Deepak is doing his Final B.E at Bangalore. Their idea behind the tour is to visit the South Indian temples. Arun is interested in visiting the temples of south. So Deepak gave him company in his tour. So they planned to stay at my house for two days and visit the temples in our place and the surrounding area. At the time of their arrival, me, my father was in my house and my mother went to my grandma’s house. My mother was scheduled to come back after a week. Our house is individual house in the developing area outside the city. They reached our house in the morning. I prepared food for them and served. My father went to his office. They had food and took rest. Evening we chatted for some time about various topics and they went out and came back. All of us had dinner. The day went cool. Deepak is a handsome guy, tall, fair and with well build body. Arun is also a handsome guy and has a very good physique. My father used to come home around midnight. After dinner I told Deepak to lock the door and I went to sleep. When I was about to pull by deep sleep, I felt somebody in my room. It was Deepak & Arun. Their body spray fragrance made me identify them. I used to sleep in a position facing the ceiling and placing my left fore arm on my forehead. I was in chuddidar. So the position could have seduced them. I have the structure 34-29-38, 165cm height and fair complex. They were looking me for some time and Arun sat beside me. I didn’t make any move and acted that I am in deep sleep. Deepak called me “Roopa”. But I didn’t make any move. That gave them more courage. Now Deepak also sat on the bed and he planted a kiss on my tummy area. Arun slowly moved up my chuddidar’s top. I used to wear pant below navel. There was a silence for sometime and Arun kissed my navel and gently caressed my waist and abdomen. Deepak was near to my chest and was running his hands on my cleavage. Now both of them put their hands gently on my boobs over the bra. My adrenaline was secreting more and more and my pulse was high. I tried to calm down. They kissed my boobs and Arun buried his face on my boobs. Now Deepak said “Arun, Please don’t do anything, we came as a guest better not to do anything wrong. Then they pulled back my top to its position as before and they went to their room. After sometime my father came and I served dinner to him and went to my room. That night I was not able to sleep, because these guys did put some excitation in me. Next day we had breakfast and Deepak & Arun went out. I kept the lunch ready. They came around 2 p.m. My father also came by that time and we all had food. After lunch my father went to his office. We three came to the hall and watching TV. I broke the ice by asking Deepak “How is your trip going on? Both of them said “Good”. I asked Arun “How is my cooking?” He said “Very Excellent”. Then I asked them “Did you guys slept yesterday night very well or not? They said “Ya Ya Very good food and good sleep”. I said “U know I didn’t sleep well”. They asked in chorus Y? “Because” I replied “you guys disturbed me" They suddenly felt shocked and Deepak hesitantly asked “what we did”. I replied “Do I need to explain what u two did last night in my room with me.” They said “Sorry” and put their heads down. I said “Its Ok” and gave a funny smile. They were not able to answer. Deepak said “Roopa I am really sorry, I know what we did is wrong and we don’t want to do anything wrong in our host’s house”. I said “I agree with you Deepak and appreciate you”.

After a minute of silence I asked them “Ok now do you guys want to explore me?” They were looking each other. I laughed at them. Suddenly both of them said “Yes” I said “Now both of u can taste me as you like with my permission.” But they still had a hesitation. Deepak and Arun were sitting on the big sofa. I sat between them. I took their hands and kept them on my boobs. Now both of them looked me passionately. Arun kissed me and Deepak started removed my top. I said “Let us play in my bedroom and not in the hall.” Deepak switched off the TV and they followed me to the bedroom. Arun also moved with us. Deepak hugged me from my back and fondled my boobs over the bra. I was in my bra and pant. Arun kneeled in front of me and kissed my navel. In the mean time Deepak unhooked my white bra and cupped my boobs in his both hands and kissed my neck and back. Arun untied the knot of my pant. Arun rubbed his face on my pubic hair and licked my mount. I was moaning due to pleasure. Deepak turned my face towards him and gave French kiss which lasted for about three minutes. He put his tongue in my mouth and sucked my saliva. Arun caressed my thighs with his hands and also licked my thighs. I felt the butterfly in my stomach. Deepak massaged my boobs and circled my nipples with his finger. My nipples became hard and he pinched my nipples.
Both of them now lifted me and rolled me on the bed. I was between them and their hands were playing on my body inch by inch. Deepak took my right boob in his mouth Arun took the left one. They sucked hard and bit my nipples. Their hands were playing on my pussy area. Now I also put my hands on their pubic area. I took their hard dick in my hand and shake them. Deepak inserted his finger inside my pussy and tickled my pussy and clitoris. I kept moaning. Now Deepak spread on me and widened my legs with his legs, and opened my pussy lips with his finger and inserted his dick inside my pussy. My wet pussy accommodated his dick completely. He entered deep inside me. Deepak started fucking me. Arun kneeled on the bed and showed his dick close to my mouth and asked me to lick. I licked his dick and his balls. I licked the tip of his dick and circled with my tongue, he was moaning. I took his dick in my mouth and started giving him a blow job. Deepak was fucking me like a devil. He really fucked me like a machine with constant speed. I can’t tolerate his speed. I encircled his hip with my legs and allowed him to enter deep inside me. It’s really a pleasurable pain, Arun fucking my mouth and Deepak fucking my pussy. Deepak released his full load of sperm inside my pussy but still moving his dick inside my pussy. Now Arun also released his sperm inside my mouth and exhausted. Deepak spread on me without taking his dick from my pussy. We all relaxed for some time.

Now the second round started. Now Arun spread on me and hugged tightly. Arun kissed me wildly. He covered my lips with his and put his tongue inside my mouth. He sucked my saliva and kissed me passionately. Arun put two pillows under my ass and he widened my legs and inserted his dick inside my pussy and started fucking me. Deepak rubbed his dick all over my face and on my boobs. His dick got erected and now he inserted in my mouth. Arun was more powerful than Deepak. Arun humped my pussy wildly as if he was starving for more than one year. Same time Deepak was moaning due to pleasure. Both of them fucked me up and down and released their sperm inside my mouth and pussy. I was totally exhausted as so were they. We took some rest and then we all took bath together. We applied soap on each other body. We really enjoyed the bath.

We all slept for sometime. Around 6 O’ Clock in the evening we got up. Then I was preparing the dinner for all of us. Arun came and hugged me from the back in the kitchen. He put his left hand inside my top and crushed by waist. He put his finger inside my navel. His right hand crushed my boobs over my bra. He said “Roopa, I want to taste your pussy?” I said “Arun, you can do it little later not now please”. But he was not convinced. He said “Roopa, I want it right now”. Arun didn’t wait for my permission and started removing my top. He cupped my breast and kissed on my ear, neck. I totally lost my control due to his kisses. I was standing still. He removed my bra, pant and panty. I was standing stark naked in the kitchen. He turned me towards him and hugged tightly. He sat down before my legs and started licking my thigh. I closed my eyes and moaned due to pleasure. He lifted me and made me to sit on the granite stone platform attached to the washing sink. He widened my legs and licked my pubic hair and the surrounding area. He slowly moved to my pussy and licked the gap between my pussy and thigh. I pressed his head on my pussy tightly. He inserted his tongue inside my pussy and start licking the walls of my pussy. I was moaning loudly. His tongue touched my clitoris and he pulled the clit with his teeth. I jerked. I held his head tightly. His tongue went deep inside my pussy. Arun asked for the honey bottle. I pointed the honey bottle. He opened and poured some honey inside my pussy and started licking. Seeing this Deepak got hardened and he cupped my breast. I asked Deepak to apply honey on his dick. He inserted his dick in the honey bottle and stood on the granite platform and showed his dick close to my mouth. I licked his honey coated dick inch by inch. I pealed his foreskin of the cock and circled with my tongue. He moaned due to pleasure. Now I took Deepak’s dick in my mouth and started giving him a blow job. I released my pussy juice. Arun drank my pussy juice and sucked my pussy and made it dry. Deepak released his sperm inside my mouth. We all went and washed and dressed.

I was really tired and said “Deepak & Arun, Please leave me. This is enough”. Arun said “Roopa, anyway tomorrow we are leaving to other area and then directly we will reach Bangalore. So tonight we will do one final round which is really interesting”. I asked Arun “What is that interesting round?” Deepak said “It is a double occupancy round”. I was little bit confused and asked them to explain it. They said they will explain it practically in the night. We had dinner. After dinner we watched the TV for sometime and I felt sleepy due to tiredness. Both of them insisted me to come to bedroom. I begged them “Please, I am very tired.” In turn they begged me “Roopa we will leave tomorrow, so please satisfy us in our final round.” Then I agreed. They undressed me and became themselves nude. Deepak hugged me from my back and slowly fell on the bed I was on him. Both of us were facing the ceiling. He cupped my breast and pinched my nipple. His hands played on my pubic hair area. His right hand went under my pussy and he opened my pussy lips and inserted his dick inside my pussy. He started fucking me. Arun pulled me and Deepak to the edge of the bed. Deepak hugged me tightly and pinned my legs with his legs. Now Arun kept his right leg on the bed left leg on the floor. Arun’s dick came closer to my pussy. Deepak hold me tightly. Now only I realized that “double occupancy” means inserting two dicks inside pussy at the same time. I was scared. I begged Arun” Please don’t do that, leave me please”. Arun laughed and said “Roopa, sometime back you are very curious to know the double occupancy technique. Now you are scared. Don’t worry, we will take care of your pussy”. Arun took the Vaseline bottle and applied Vaseline inside my pussy wall and also on his dick and inserted his dick inside my pussy. My pussy showed resistance, but he opened my pussy lips with his hands and inserted his dick completely with full pressure. I screamed loudly. Deepak covered my mouth with his hand. Tears rolled on my cheeks. Both of them keep fucking me hard. I can’t tolerate, it was paining and I felt the burning sense inside my pussy. They keep fucking me for some time and then they released their semen inside my pussy. Their semen was flowing out through the gap. They took their dick from my pussy. I was lying on the bed for about half an hour. They were caressing my boobs, thigh and belly. They kissed my body inch by inch. Deepak took the coconut oil bottle and applied coconut oil on my pussy and also inside my pussy. I got up from the bed. I was not able to stand. I felt the severe pain inside my pussy. I can’t walk properly. They accompanied me to the bathroom and helped me to wash. Arun and Deepak hold my hands and said “Roopa, we are really very sorry, if we have created more pain to you.” I said “You guys want to enjoy in different way and enjoyed. That’s all, forget.” I wore a nighty and slept well. I don’t know what time my father came and had his dinner. Next morning I got up and I didn’t feel severe pain like the previous night. Then as usual I started my daily routine. I prepared food and served them. They had and left my house. I can’t forget the pleasure gained through these two guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.