Sunday, February 15, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

Fucking a friend



I am a regular reader of iss. It gave me courage to dictate the real incident of my life. I am 28 years old and my name is perfect from gujarat. This happened 4 years ago when i was 24. I was working in mnc. Till that time, i just used to masterbate which i learnt at an early age of 18. I am 5.8ft tall fair and good looking and my tool size is around 7 inches long and 3.5 inches thick. I had a net friend, her name is neetu. Now she is married and mother of a child.

At that time, she was very beautiful with 5.4 height and her figure was very great looking. Especially her boobs and the buttocks were like mountains on the front and back. When she used to walk, her buttocks swayed side to side and it created a lust for her in every boy’s mind. Her figure was around 34-28-34. She was fair and very sexy. She lived in our colony in front of our home. We were good friends and we had a family relation too.

These were winter vacations and she was preparing for +2 exams. I used to go to her home very frequently and sometimes we studied together as she was a little weak in studies . I used to solve her problems whenever she faced it.

I remember it was saturday evening and was at my home when i heard neetu calling me from the front door. I went out and saw neetu in a very small skirt and shirt in which her cleavage was clearly visible and her figure was at its best in this outfit. She asked me to come to her home and solve some problems. I readily agreed. I went to her home and felt that nobody was around. I asked where are her brothers, sister and parents, she told me that they had gone for a marriage in another town but she didn’t go as she had studies.

She had some problem in understanding some concepts of biology about reproduction. I started to make her understood. When we came across the chapter about fertilization of ovum by sperm she asked me how the sperm reaches the ovum from male body to female body. At first i was in strange position about how to tell her but then i told her that it happens when male and female body come together and intercourse happens. She stared at me and i felt her face becoming red with shyness. For the first time, my eyes went to her cleavage from where 30% milky boobs were visible. My dick started to grow and the bulge became visible in my pants, which she noticed. I was not able to control myself and started gazing at her boobs continuously. She was feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly, she asked me do you have any experience of intercourse, i said no and asked her the same question she smiled and said never. I gathered some courage and asked her would you like to try? At first she looked at me surprisingly and then said but can we. This gave me enough green signal and i took her hand in my hand asked her to go to her bedroom.

After sitting on the bed i started to kiss her.. Oh my god the firs french kiss of my life and her too.. I started to move my tongue into her hot mouth and she repeated the same. We continuously kissed for 15 minutes. By the time she became very horny and me too. My dick was trying to tear my pants and come out. I then started unbuttoning her shirt and removed her shirt. She was wearing a short pink bra i unhooked the bra and the best pair of boobs in the world came out. Round shaped boobs with pink nipples. I started pressing her boobs and nipples with my hands and she felt an electric shock in her body and was throwing her body upwards. I started to suck her nipples and i was in heaven and she was moaning continuously. I licked sucked her boobs for about ten minutes and then started to lick her neck and belly. Slowly coming down i unhooked her skirt and wiped the skirt down her legs along with her panty. This was the first time i was seeing a real pussy in my life. She had cleans shaven pussy and very fair. Her cunt was superb and i just cannot resist myself from sucking it. I started to lick her pussy as if i was licking an ice-cream. She was moaning loudly and throwing her hips upwards. She hold my hairs tightly and started to dig my head into her cunt hole. It smelled great and taste was heavenly, the test of a young un-fucked untouched pussy. Juices started to flow out of her cunt lips and this gave me more excitement. She asked me to remove my clothes. I readily removed my clothes and became totally nude in front of a girl for the first time. She looked at my dick and cried will u put this into my hole…. Oh my god i can’t it cant go inside a so small hole…. I said don’t worry i will do it. Then she took my 7” dick in her hand started to lick it…. She took whole of my dick in her mouth and my goddd this was first time for me… i felt electric pulses going through my body. She left my cock and it was throbbing like a pulsator.

I inserted a finger in her cunt and to my astonishment she was very tight and i was the happiest boy to fuck a virgin pussy. She cried loudly as i pushed two of my fingers inside her cunt even though it had become well lubricated with her juices and my saliva. I asked her to lie down straight on the bed with her legs coming down from the side of the bed so that her pussy could be clearly visible. She did the same and came before her. I put my cock head on her pussy and gave a little jerk in her hole.. She cried and tried to throw me way but i hold her hands with my strong arms. And gave her a tight french kiss… it was just the part of the head inside the hole….

I pumped further an inch of my cock into her pussy and i could see some blood drops dropping from side of my dick… she cried and loudly but her cries got lost into my mouth. With tow more jerks all of length was lost into her pussy and i could feel the warmth and tightness of her pussy around my cock. She was throwing her legs moaning loudly and with some jerks pain went away and she started to enjoy and moan softly… i left her hands and moth and concentrated on her boobs and kept on fucking her. She was having tears in her eyes and moaning ohh my lovee commmeee onnnnnn do fasstttttt ohhhh noooo ahhhh iits veeryyy enjoyinnggg moree!!!!! Fast… and this gave me more excitement and i started fucking very fastly and i felt her pussy becoming very tight as shed had her first ever orgasmmm.. She kissed me rapidly and said i lovvee you.. I didn’t know sex is so good. I kept on fucking and pumping my dick inside her pussy with full length. She had a couple of orgasms before i was cumming. I loaded his pussy with a great thrust and all my cum was deeply rooted in her small hole… some drops sliding from the side… she said oh my god its something hot inside my pussyy… we lied in the same position for about 10 minutes and then shed said me thank you and i was the happiest person to fuck a virgin beautiful and sexy girl for the first time…. We had may sessions after that.. At my home at her home in her bathroom… in our bathroom and even on my terrace toooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.