Sunday, February 15, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

I am for fun loving couples



I am Mangal ( name changed ) of 36. I am average man with average look and average body. I like woman & sex too much. I respect others and always maintain secrecy & good relations. My wife is average looking , fatty and have no interest in sex. That’s why i by compulsion... Looked for sex partners. I always like mature females... Specially house wife... With big boobs and big gand.

I am going to narrate my true incidence, which changed my life. One and half year back i was travelling in a passenger train. In my compartment there was a rural couple with two kids and one more pair apart from me. That pair was busy in discussion. Man was of about 60 , he was average built while female was of about 40. Man was aged and average looking while female was young, beautiful and attractive. They were sitting very close and enjoying journey with jokes / discussion. I observed that two three time man put his hand on sholder of female..some time touched her back intentionally.....but i relized that lady was somewhat uneasy by these acts since copassengers were there.

I looked towards them 2-3 times because lady was very attracyive with big boobs. She also noticed it. After few time man went to toilet and at that time ticket checker came. I and other passanger produced our ticket.. When he asked about ticket to that lady she said that it is with his sasur ( father in law ) and he is in the toilet. I was surprised to know this relity and looked in to her eyes. She was uneasy. ....then t c told that he will come back. Rurak couple was busy with kids but i was exited by this ... I asked to that lady. I thought he is your husband. Is he your sasur ? She was quite for while and than said yes. Than with some courage i asked agar aap ko bura nahi lage to ek baat pucchu ? ( if u dont mind may i ask one question ? ) she said ha ha. Apke pato kya karte hain ? She said woh bimar rahte hai.. Kabh kabhi chota mota kam karte hain.. I again collected courage and said intentionally ise liye lagta hain apke sasur sab kuch sambhalte hain....

She did not replied but she understood my questionand smiled slowly,..after few minutes his sasur came & i became quite. I looked towards that lady 2-3 times and mean while i was measuring his boobs. It were about 32-33. My penis was erected from this conversation so i moved towards toilet.. When i was going old man was searching for ticket but lady was watching me so all off sudden i put my hand on mu erected penis ( it is about 4 " when normal and about 7 " when erected )which was now visible from out side the paint even. She noticed it.. I adjusted my penis with cheap smile and went to toilet. After 5 minutes i was back.. They were discussing but when they saw me they stoped their discussion. After some time old man started discussing with me then asked about me, my netive place, my job , family etc. I was not unfderstanding why he was asking. Than i asked about him & his family. He said that he is retired person. He is living with his son, bahu & grand daughter.
I said thati will be at ahmedabad for a night, is there any good hotel at ahmedabd ? He was quite foe few minutes than asked to lady could we invite at our home ? Lady thought for a while & said jais app ko thik lage ( as you think good ). Than he said you can come to our house. I was surprised. Although they were stranger but attraction of lady compelled me. I said if you have no problem than only. They said no problem it is a matter of one night, please come at our home.

After half houe we were at ahmedabd, we went to his house through auto. They were going to pay but forcefully i paid the rent of auto. It was about 8 : 30 pm. We went in to house, it was small two room house. Meanwhile i came to know that old man is kundanbhai and lady is rsana. In side the house kundanbhai introduced his son rasik and grand daughter rewti. He introduced me and said we have developed friendship during journey so i will spent one night .

Rasik was very simple and average man. I understood that he could not satisfy her wife thats why she is enjoying with sasur.

Rasana prepared food meanwhile we three man were discussing. Then she served the food. I was confused what to do ? When she was serving she lookewd in to my eyes deeply...... In reply i could not do any thing but i started looking towards her boobs. Soon i realized that old man was watching me and he noticed my activity. After meal kundanbhai told rasik that he can sleep if he feels . He obeyed him and went in to the room. Kundanbhai told rasana that rasik ke bistar laga do phir kapde badal kar hamare liye bistar mere kamre main laga dena jab tak hum tash khel rahe hain.

After 10 minutes she came in our room... I was waiting for an opportinity but i was not clear. Then she asked kya apke bistar laga doon ? Kundanbhai said rasu tum pahele rasik ko goli or doodh de aao.. Phir tumhari marji ho to nighty pahen lo. Or haa mera to aaj doodh pine ko man kar raha hain .. Then he smiled cheply.

I though that they are chuddakad, sala bahu se doodh maang raha hain. After 10 minute buddha andar gaya or bahu se baat karke aaya. Aftet half an hour she came in blue nighty. It was tight and transparent. I also noticed that she was not wearing undergarments. I was surprised... She was looking very sexy... She was feeling some uneasyness and she was quite. She was having two glass of milk.

Budhe ne glass le kar table par rakh deiye or mujse bola.. Mangal tum rat ko kiska doodh pite hoon ? Main chok gaya ... Buddhe ne fir poocha to me bola gay ka. Buddha bahut badmash tha hans kar bola bur mat manana tumse kesi sharam... Main paheli apni bibi ka doodh pita tha or ab... Bahu ka...... Itna kah kar usne bahu ko bahoon main bhar liya or use kiss karne laga. Meri to halat kharab ho gayi. ... Budhhda besharm ho kar bola mangalbhai jawani ho ya budhapa maza lena chahiye..... Or usne nighty ke battan khol kar uske boobs ko bahar nikal diya.... Gore gore mote mote boobs dekh kar ab to mai bhi uncontrolled ho gaya or bola kundanbhai tum pilo .... Bahe to thoda muje bhi pila dena please,.....

Wo hans kar bola are sharam kesi, tum jawan ho azzao,,, etana kah kar bahu ko meri tarf dhakel diya... Wo chup chup mere se lag gayi.....

Mene himmat kar ke uske boobs ko pakda or dabane laga..... Main usko lip kis bhi karne laga.... Aab hum tino garam ho gaye they... Budhhe ne kaha bhai muje jaldi hai doodh bad main pe lena sari rat padi hain... Main zad jaooo uske pahale muzje nipatne doo. Main rasana ko choda to wo khud aab mood main aa gayi or kapde uttar kar nangi ho gayi. Sasur ne use letaya or per phela kar chodne laga..1 2 3 4 5 6... Bahu dher dher kaha rahi thi marooooo zor seee orr maroooo... Sasur uske boobs pakd kar dab raha tha or kah raha tha harami... Bahut zor ke hai terei zawani..... Teri pyas to buzati hi nahi.... Rsanana boli... Ooof marrrrooo.... Zooorr see azzzz purrraa kush kar do ..... Tabhi buddha fus ho gaya ..... Uska virya nikal gaya or land latak gaya. Bahu gusse me boli kya huaa zad gaye kya ? Bas ? Budhhha khiz kar bola kyo mar rahi hai /// teri marwane ke liye he to azz ise laya hoon......

Le abb iss se pyas buza le.... Main to becabu ho raha tha... Tab tak main prepare bhi ho gaya tha... Maine pajama niche kiye or kadak lund bahar nikala.. Mer 7 ' ka kadk saman dekh kar woh kush ho gayi... Pahale wo sharma rahi thi.. Par abb zawni ki garami main boli dal do mera raza.. .....use apne ghori zange phela di...off see was very sexy... Main apne bhagya ko dhanyavad de raha tha....

Maine apna lund uski clen shave chood me dala or dhakke lagane shuru kiye.. 1 2 3 45 6 7 8 9.....40 45 5 0 ..... Offff marrrr di mazzza ayyaaa or zor thi maro sahib... Wo bol rahi thi main uske ek stan ko choos raha tha or dusre ka dabaraha tha.....

5 minute ke baad hum dono zad gaye... Hum dono kush the... Satisfied.... Raat to hum teeno nange so gaye or main puri raat uske badan se khelta raha. Sawere nasta kar ke main zane laga to sasur, bahu muje darwaje par chodene aye or bole.. Ye raz raz hi rahkana.. Or kabhi ahmedabad aao to zarror anaa... After that i went to thier house many times, stayed with them & enjoed fucking. They also introduced me meeta ( i will describe her latter ). Couples, ols aged relation managers, unsatisfied females.. You can contact me / invie me for fun + pleasure + secrecy at -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.