Wednesday, February 25, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

With my sister

By: RAVI


My name is Ravi, friends call me chandu (u can also). I am a sex maniac and just love anything about it . I am a 22+ yr old boy from kamakpur in up. One of my friend told me about this sexy website and the day i visited it, i fell in love with it because i found a lot of people on this site who have experiences similar to me. After going through a lot of stories, i thought of writing my personal experience and share it with all u behenchods who are like me. I request all the reader of my affair to kindly mail me as i want to know how did u liked my story. Please mail me with ur feedback and suggestion. After all , there is no harm in sending one mail. This is just a six month old affair and still continuing between me and my sexy sister. She is just 19+ yrs old. First of all let me tell u something about myself and my sister. I am 5’10’’ tall, very well built punjabi munda. My father is a professor in a local college and my mother is a housewife. As i have written above i have a sister who is 2 years younger to me and with those punjabi dimples. Right from childhood, i have loved sex and started watching adult films from class 8 with my bad friends. But only recently i have come across internet as ours is a small town and we didn’t had internet 1 year before. Anyway, i never thought of sex with my sister before it actually happened. Ours being a conservative family, sex is a taboo and perhaps that’s why i am so much interested in it. My father has been allotted a two bedroom quarter where my parents stay in one room and me and my sister share the other. My sister studies in +3 and has an average figure with not very big boobs but what makes her very hot is her stupid and naïve look as if she doesn’t know anything on this earth. Earlier i thought she is a very simple and premature girl who is only interested in studies and household work. But i forgot that she also grew up in the same environment in which i did and my doubt was cleared one night. About six months ago, i went to my best friend dipu’s birthday. As he stays in the college hostel, so we celebrated his b’day in his room. After a lot of khana-peena and beer-sheer, we thought of watching some blue films and rented a video player along with two 3x blue films. The room was made completely dark so that no one could see each others face and we started the video. Oohhhhhhhhh, what a hot movie it was. I had earlier seen adult films but never a hard core blue film. Those dirty scenes and those ahh ahh noise of sexy american woman made me crazy to full. All the scene ended with the boy taking out his semen in the girl’s mouth and the girl licking the man’s penis. I could not believe those extremely dirty scenes . In one scene, after fucking, the boy urinated on the body of the girl and the girl also did the same thing. For the first time in my life i had seen any young girl urinating . I enjoyed it so much that i masturbated then and there in front of my friends on dipu’s bed. Although there was darkness, dipu found out that i have masturbated on his bed and told me “ abe behenchod, yeh teri behen ka chut nahi hai , mera bistar hai. Yaha hila ke mat daal”. I felt bad when he told me behenchod, but because it was his b’day and i was so hot even after masturbating that i ignored his comments. After the first movie was over, i looked at the watch and it was already 8p.m. so i decided to go back without watching the second movie as i had to return home before 8.30pm as per my father’s strict order. So i said goodbye to every body and left the place.

When i reached house and knocked the door, my sister came and opened it. All of a sudden , after looking at her, dipu’s word echoed in my ears. What he said??? I thought. He told me “behenchod” . I felt embarrassed and entered silently inside the house without looking into my sisters eyes. After getting fresh, my mother called me to take dinner. Although i had eaten a lot , still i decided to eat something as i was feeling a bit weak. On the dinner table, everybody sat together. My sister sat infront of me. Slowly i gathered the courage to look at her and asked her to give me curry. When i saw her face, that simple look , i thought i should have killed dipu then and there. After dinner, i went to my bed and felt asleeped. Around 2 am in the night, all of a sudden my eyes opened and i badly felt the need to urinate. I ran to the toilet to empty my stock of urine. Still i was feeling very drowsy. In the toilet, when i open my pajama and took out my penis, it was rock hard and hot. While pissing, all of a sudden the scene of blue film came in my mind where the boy and girl had urinated over each other after fucking. I was feeling relaxed. I came back to sleep. The room was almost dark and as usual , i found my sister sleeping beside me. All of a sudden i didn’t felt like sleeping and while laying in bed, i started thinking about the blue film and remembered how dipu told me “ behenchod” and referred to my sister’s chut. But i didn’t felt bad this time and a smile came on my face. I looked towards my sister and she was sleeping deeply. All of a sudden i thought how will it feel to touch her. And suddenly i got an erection again. I slowly moved my pyjama down and felt my penis. It was so hot and i don’t know why i was feeling very happy and nervous. I decided to touch my sister’s body slowly as i was knowing that she was deeply sleeping. She was wearing a nighty. I mustered courage and touched her stomach and called her name “sonal” slowly to make sure she was sleeping. When i was confirmed, i moved my hand on her legs and slowly moved her nighty up. My hands were shaking with nervousness. When i reached upto her ……….oh my god, it was her panty and i was so excited. I thought i should stop but i was too hot. I slowly started moving my hand on the top of her panty and it was feeling so good. Than i took my hand up by touching her skin and i reached upto her …….oh god, it was her small boobs and i felt her nipple. By this time i was too afraid to move further so i took out my hand and laid silently for some time watching her reaction. She was still sleeping. After 5 minutes or so, i decided to enter my hand inside her panty. So i again touched her panty. I could not decide from where shall i enter my hand as perhaps her panty was very tight. I aimlessly moved my fingers over her panty to find out some way and i was getting frustrated. All of a sudden, she made some drowsy noise like “uuhhhh” and moved her body a bit. My heart started beating heavily and removed my hand from her body. Her nighty was still above her panties. I started behaving as if i am sleeping . After some time i found that she got up from her bad and moved towards the toilet. I was feeling very nervous. When she came back, she again felt asleep as if nothing has happened. I was getting relaxed but could not go to sleep. After about half hour, i again thought of touching her body and moved my hand on her leg. Again as i slowly moved my hand inside her nighty, i felt something curly. First i thought i had moved my hand at some wrong place but suddenly i discovered something wet and liquid.

I could not believe. She was not wearing her panty. She opened that in the toilet. Now i was sure that she is not sleeping and enjoying whatever is happening. Again i called her “sonal, i know ur not sleeping” and to my surprise , a little smile crept on her face. Oh my god, i could not believe that. Now i thought, yes, this is the only chance to do something. I told her to stop drama and open her eyes, but she didn’t. Now i was not nervous but very very hot and forgot she is my sister. For me, it was a lifetime opportunity. I moved her nighty completely upto her boobs and started kissing it. She didn’t stopped me and i was getting more confident. I took her books one by one into my mouth and started sucking it like a mad dog. All of a sudden, she screamed with pain. Now i moved toward her chut and felt it . Oh god. A girls chut. My own sisters chut. I was mad. The chut was very wet. I moved my tongue slowly on her clit and started licking as i had seen in the blue film. After 10 minutes or so, some fluid started coming out from her chut and i licked it as if tamato sauce. After some time, i slowly parted her leg. She was hardly reacting to anything but not objecting. She was just smiling slowly. I said ‘oh sonal, aaj tujhe chodne de’. I holded my penis in one hand and started targeting my sister’s chut. After a small effort, i found some hole where my penis was getting inserted slowly. Due to a lot of liquid, i didn’t had to do much effort. But as entered half of my penis, she painly cried and slowly said “nahiiiiii, …” . I didn’t said anything as i was also feeling some pain but continued to enter inside her. Than i slowly took out my penis and repeated the process. This led to my (our) first fucking. Although it was first time and i came out very quickly, i enjoyed it a lot. I don’t know whether she enjoyed or not. Next day, i was feeling very guilty but sonal behaved as if nothing has happed . Now i came to know that behind such simple face, there lies a sex loving girl. From that night , we slowly progressed every night without talking much. Now , we do not sleep before i fuck her, and believe me, i think now even 10 boys cant satisfy her. She has become so much demanding. We take precautions as to avoid pregnancy and nobody (before now) knows about our beautiful brother sister choda-chodi relation. Now i can fuck her continuously upto 2 hours(with some break in between , of course) and my speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.