Wednesday, February 25, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

My hot sister Rekha

By: karthickkumar


hi every body of iss club readers i am karthick styding II PUC IN BANGALORE IN KARNATAka district my hight 5.11 my sister name is rekha is a diploma student of final year . is body was so hot is size was 34-22-36 it was so hot . first i will tell my sex experinence after that i will tell true stroy in bangalore hot night .

this is the my first experince on that me and sister sleeping to geather so that night i was sleeing on the bed one side of my sister iI was put had on the bra so that night my sister told this worong baby i was exicted becuase it is hot very hot on that part of boobs were so that this is the first experince of my life

now will come to true story on that day realtionship were camead our house so little so that i have two sisster one elder for me sothat my mom told me go to your sister room i was she asked me waht you want ?I SAID mom as told go to your sister room there only you want to sleep she told ok on that i we are two each togeather we are putting handson the me and mysister legs are also like husband wifeon that night on the moring my servant bell the door suddenly geting hand on with me so that incident happen in the my life on that day my sister your nice boy very hot in your i siad you will so lets forget matter dont tell matter to partents i said ok.


this this the beautiful i was fucked my own sister she also agred for me to fuck on that day my mom and dad and elder sister were went to my grand mother house in madras . so we didnot gone for madras for we have exams so that we didnot gone.


on that 12may2006 at 10 P.M WE ARE SEEing some films in tamil so we are gone hbo channel for resditnal evil that some of sex scence that my sister seen i was bath room that seen so exicted my she removed her dress she only wearing bra and red colour panty i was come and seen sister i was so exicted was in the hbo channel i sister yes tell me what this she i was in mood please dont distrubme go to room i will tell to mother .


she came to near me she kissed like horny wife i was said i am your brother i cut the kiss i was ran to bed room she came to she all are parts my hand so exicted i was to neatr my sister i was also kisse the her mouth iwaht is so good to me

suddenly i puted hands on the boobs i was enjoy that my sister wwas monaing likeOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! come dear my brother come on come onnnnnnnnnnn.


sudeeenly she to get cock she was sucking the rock cock i was trubling to me then she get my pussy it will taste she told i near to pussy my mouth was so salt taste on the pussy she was moaning hard rock oOH AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA


SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NED TO FUCK WITH ME THEN SHE AGREE WITH YOU WILL ONLY FUCK TO ME SO COME MY BROTHER HUNGER TO YOU ROCK HAS GONE TO UNDER PUSSY SIWAS HARD FUCKING SHE MOANED OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGIVE NME GOOD FUCKING PLEASE GET LIKE ROCKET FUCKING PLEASE SHE TOLD GET NOW IWAS MASSING OIL SO THAT .I WAS READY FUCK OTHER TIME THIS UNDER USSY LIKE SMOOTH FIRST IWAS KISSED THE HER BOOBDS I WAS RTEADY SHE TOLD ME READY STRAR MY BROTHER I WAS LIKE FUCKED LIKE ROCKET SHE MAONEAD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONO COEM ON TO AND THENB SHE FUKED ME

NOW ON THAT FUCKED 5 TIMES OF THE DAY SO WE ARE NOW DICIDED TO GET DAILY FOR FUKCING FOR THE SISTER . AND MY SISTER FOR ANY B|ODY GIRLS WANT TO FUCK MY SISTER AND ME TELL YOUR COMMMENTS AT KARTHICK.2006@SIFY.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.