Sunday, February 22, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

Fucking my own sister's

By: karthik


First off all ISS should thank all the ISS readers for giving a good response for my stories and it was so surprising to get lot of mails from both males and females. It was nice reading some mails and some people were asking for the email id of the gal and telephone number. Infact to be honest, I did not realize, that there were lot of sex starved women in India, especially in Hyderabad also, wanna meet me can mail me at my yahoo id miskeen_22@yahoo.com, sorry this is my story if any mistake pl z forgive me ok..... Last week was my birthday and I turned 24 years old. I consider myself to be an average looking sort of guy, nothing outstanding or anything. I mean I’m not a weight lifter or football player or anything like that but i liked to workout but I’m not too serious about it. I still live at home and i have two sisters who just turned 20 and 22. The older one is sangita, and the younger one is pooja. They both look very much alike, almost identical twins you might say, both with blonde hair, bluish green eyes and both are just starting to mature and have small budding breasts. Last Friday night my parents had just left for the weekend to visit some sick relatives, leaving me in charge. I asked my sisters what they wanted to do and they both said that they would probably just watch some tv or watch a movie.

"not a bad idea, but would you two like to try some booze?". I asked.

They looked at each other hesitantly and then said “sure, why not”.

I had a bottle of bacardi 151 stashed in my room for special occasions and ran off to get it. After getting the shot glass out of the cupboard i poured them both a shot. They hesitated at first and after they watched me down one they decided to try it. This was the first time that either one had ever had a drink and it was a bit of a challenge for both of them and they managed to keep the it down. After the first one i managed to talk them into doing another one saying that it would be easier the second time and it wouldn’t burn so bad. Soon i got them to do a few more and needless to say, within a half hour to an hour or so, they were pretty drunk. I then asked them what they wanted to do now and pooja said “let’s play truth or dare.”

Sangita began to giggle and said “well, ok”.

Naturally i agreed by saying “that’s a great idea.”

Sangita started first and pooja said “dare”.
To my surprise and delight, sangita dared pooja to get naked, right here and right now.

“right now ? In front of karthik ?” She mused.

“yea, right now” said sangita.

I was shocked at first and then in awe as my little sister got up and started stripping off her clothes until she was butt naked before my very eyes. I knew she was cute and all and maybe it was the effects of the rum but now i thought she was beautiful, just plain beautiful. Her skin was flawless. Pooja then dared sangita to do the same, and the next thing i knew, i had two young beautiful naked sisters standing in front of me. What a wondrous sight to behold. I sat there with my mouth hanging open and eyes wide staring, just staring at my two beautiful little sisters. I knew i was seeing double trouble but i couldn’t help it. They were beautiful. Their breasts were just budding out and their nipples were as hard as rocks, sticking out proudly from their chests. It was simply an amazing sight to be hold. As i scanned down their lovely firm bodies until i became fixed on their hairless little pussies. Both were amazing to me. No hair. As smooth as one could ever imagine. Their slits perfect. I wanted to touch them, eat them. My head was swimming at the thought of it all. Almost without thinking i interrupted the game by suggesting that my sisters should make out. They smiled at each other and giggled. Again to my surprise, without much hesitation, sangita leaned forward and gave pooja a small peck on the lips.

“no, no no. You got to use your tongue. Kiss her like you mean it”,
I said.

So this time pooja leaned in and they started to french kiss each other in earnest. The longer they kissed each other the more they started to get into it. As i sat there in utter amazement and just watched, i took off my pants and started to play with myself. Sangita was quick to notice this and stopped kissing pooja. She had such a surprised look on her face when she saw my hand wrapped around my dick moving up and down and all around. Her eyes were fixed on my dick as it grew harder and harder with every passing second. She then asked me if she could touch it.

“sure” i said “but only if i could watch you eat out pooja.”

“i don’t know about that.” She replied

“oh come on.” Said pooja “it might be fun. I’ll do you if you will do me.”

As sangita was thinking about it, i gave them both a couple more shots. They both giggled and then pooja laid down onto her back and spread her pretty legs wide. I watched as sangita got down on her hands and knees between pooja’s legs and started kissing her sweet little pussy. Pooja gasped at the first touch of sangita’s tongue on her wet lips and it wasn’t long before sangita stuck her tongue deep into patty.

“work on her clit sangita, lick it good and she will love you for it.” I said

“what’s that?” She replied

As i got down on the floor next to them i went over to point out pooja’s little swollen clit. As i pointed to it i just had to give it a little rub. Pooja gasped in surprise as i pressed my finger to her little love button. I just couldn’t help myself as i then slid my finger down that deliciously wet track and inserted my finger into her sweet little treasure. Pooja moaned as i slid my finger into her hot wet pussy. I felt around her wet gash by moving my fingers back and forth, occasionally bumping into her hymen and then finally pulling my finger out so that i could taste her. They both watched intently as i moved my finger towards my mouth. She tasted great, and i mean great ! It was fresh and sweet tasting. Sangita moved in and stuck her tongue out to work on patty’s clit and this time, she did so with gusto until pooja cried out with her first orgasm ever. Sangita then looked up at pooja and asked “was that good ?” And breathlessly she replied

“that was great. Just great”.

I asked sangita if she was ready to have her orgasm and of course she said “oh yes.”
“pooja” i said “your turn to do the licking.”

Almost without hesitation pooja got up and got between sangita’s wide spread legs, just as sangita laid down on her back. I could tell that pooja was anxious and as pooja bent over to bury her face into sangita’s pussy i was presented with the best possible view a man could think of, a hot wet virginal pussy was pointing directly at me waiting to be ravaged. I was practically drooling at the sight before me. All i saw was this hot willing dripping pussy staring at me, no thought of the owner being my sister even entered my mind. My dick was so hard that i knew i was going to fuck that pussy, making my sister a woman. I moved in closer behind pooja and i put the tip of my dick between her heated wet lips. Oh, i so wanted to ram him home but i decided to tease us both just a bit longer by moving my tip up and down between her small wet lips, gathering up all the moisture i could get. She was so silky smooth and hot, i loved it. All i could hear was my own heartbeat and pooja groaning as i moved my dick up and down. Soon i found her hole and i pushed in slightly, just popping the head inside. “ooh”, she moaned. I was reveling in the pleasure of having her little wet pussy surrounding my dick. I was about to fuck my little old sister and god it felt great! I slide my dick into her slowly, feeling every movement she made. I heard pooja moaning as i went deeper into her.

Damn this felt so good !

She is so tight ! So hot !

I continued to slowly insert my dick until i reached her hymen and then i backed out only to return once again using slow short strokes. I asked pooja if she was ready, and she groaned “oh, yes”, as i watched her tongue continuing to stroke sangita’s hot and wet pussy lips, lapping up all of sangita’s fluids. I held onto her hips and gently rocked back and forth, back and forth, until with one hard push i popped through her cherry and my dick sank to the bottom of her very hot depths. I was in heaven. I just had to let him sit in there for a while to savor the feeling of her sweet little pussy wrapped so tightly around my dick and to allow pooja to get used to it. I marveled at the thought that i was actually fucking my little old sister and soon i had another one to deflower as well. I felt pooja start to move on me so i slowly started to pump her, now a little faster. She was so tight and i was so excited to be fucking her that i knew it would not take me long before i was going to cum. My only hope was that she would cum first. Faster i went. Back and forth i went trying to hold off my impending orgasm for as long as i could. Pooja suddenly convulsed and shuddered as she screamed out her orgasm. She was cumming hard all over my dick, sending wave after wave of rippling hot juice all around me. I could hear squishing sounds getting louder as i pummeled her gushing pussy. She was squeezing me tighter than i had ever known possible. I knew i couldn’t take much more, she was like a flailing rag doll in my hands. I tried to make it last but my vision blurred and my head was ringing then suddenly i simply exploded uncontrollably! I suddenly slammed into her, pulling her hips tightly into mine. I released strong squirts, after squirts of man juice that came shooting out of my dick like a fountain. It seemed to go on forever and time seemed to stand still as i shook and shuddered and reeled from the effects of my orgasm. There were ripples of pleasure just washing over me in waves. Never in my life have i ever had such a powerful orgasm. I was seeing stars. It was intense! Pooja continued to eat her sister out as i collapsed beside them. Within moments sangita was arching her back and wailing out her orgasm. She too shot load after load of hot pussy fluid into patty’s mouth. Patty had locked onto her sister and was sucking her for all that she was worth, drinking up everything sangita had to offer.

All three of us collapsed. Completely spent.

Sangita turned her head and looked over at me and said ”i want what pooja got. It’s my turn.”

All i could do was smile.

“give me a minute sweetie, i need to get my strength back and then i’ll give you what you want.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.