Wednesday, February 25, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

Me and Rita aunty

By: Neel Banerjee


This is Neel from Kolkata now. I’m 29 yrs old. The story here involves my lovely encounters with my aunty (my father’s cousin’s wife). Her name is Rima. She is of 36 yrs of age & a very hot woman. Her vital stats are 38-26-38. So she posses a little plump but nevertheless a sexy curves body. She had been married some 8 yrs back but her hubby was in America & ever since he hasn’t called her. So she used to stay with at Bangalore with my family. My grandpa have a large house in a village few kms from the Bangalore city. The house resides families of two of my uncles. Rajni aunty as i use to call her was a very caring woman when i was in my childhood. I use to spend most of my time with her but as i grew, the separation became more prominent & till the time i left home for my education there was hardly any dialog between us. But i noticed a sudden changed in her behavior when i visited my house during vacations. I observed that she was taking a very unusual interest in me. Like she often used to come to my room when i would be alone and will inquire about my gfs. During this time i often noticed that her, pallu will always be down and her suits always exposed her boobs generously. I was 18 yrs old healthy guy and such scenes ignited the fire of lust in me. Now i too started taking interest in her (or in her body). I would always look for a chance to view across her tight suits or see thru kameezs that generously revealed her hot body. It was one such occasion; we were coming back from the city after watching a movie. I was there with my aunty & we were driving back to village. Others were coming in different vehicles. It was all dark and we were moving thru the dark fields leading to our village. Just then near a hand pump, aunty told me to stop as she wanted to get fresh. I stood near the jeep as she went behind the pump wall but after some time she called me. As i went there, the scene i saw was biggest and most pleasurable shock of my life. I saw her naked boobs. Perfect round melons, huge much larger than i had thought. Pink nipples and dark brown areolas wow for a moment i froze. It was first time i had ever seen such beautiful boobs that too in full nudity. They were just killing. More killing was her hot body with upper half completely naked. She said what r u looking neel i know u want them badly. Even i want u neel c’mon hurry up gives ur aunt’s boobs a nice suck. I moved forward and took them into my hands. Oh they were so soft; i started kneading her boobs hard. She started moaning , i pressed them hard trying to squeeze milk out of them and then mouthed her right nipple, pressed it sucked it bite it. I was hungry and there she had offered me chicken biryani i was not going to let it go easily. I went like maniacs kissing sucking squeezing licking biting each and every part of her wonderful breast. All she could do was respond to my brutal assault, and then i threw some water on breast and started sucking it from her nipples. I remained grossed in her boobs for a long period of time. There was not a single inch on her breast that didn’t have marks of my teeth on it. He boobs had become red with my biting and rubbing. Finally she stopped me and reminded me for being late. It was difficult but then we left and thru the whole way i kept pressing her boobs over her clothes. That night i couldn’t sleep for a second even when i did i fantasized of making a hot steamy love to my sexy aunty. I woke up to find my underwear wet with my cum. I went straight looking for her but was disappointed to know that she has left to attend marriage in a neighboring village. I don’t like going to parties so i stayed home. She came late at night and by the time i had already gone to sleep. When i woke up i went thru the house and found that most of the members had stayed in the marriage only and those who had come back at night were fast asleep. This again was good opportunity for me, so i went straight to my aunt’s room. She had just come out of bath and was looking fresh as a rose. She back was facing me, and she didn’t notice me coming to her room. She was compiling some clothes and was in bending position. I saw her big ass which was in full prominence. It was jutting out of her thin gown. I was highly ignited by such display of her assets. I bolted the door, went behind her and grabbed her ass hard. She was shocked initially and told me to control myself but i made my desires clear by kissing her ass hard. She moaned as i lifted her gown up to reveal her beautiful ass. Wow her butts were great. They were hard & tight. I started squeezing them, pinching them, licking them as my tongue rolled up & down on her big round buttocks. She was now in a bending position with her hands & knees on ground. I kneaded her flesh as my hands parted her butts to reveal her hot & wet cunt. I poked in my nose to smell the intoxicating aroma that her delicious pussy was emitting. Ohhhhh!!!!........ahhhh!!! She screamed lightly as my fingers touched her clit. It was first time i saw a woman’s genitals. It was a small tight hole with reddish material from inside hanging and encircled by pink flesh. I probed her virgin pussy with my cunt as liquid from her cunt wet my tongue. I can’t describe the feeling of exploring a woman’s pussy for the first time. It was great, a heavenly experience. I kept licking her cunt as my tongue went up & down along the length of her cunt. She was moaning with ecstasy but was keeping it low less some one heard it outside. I feasted on her pussy for a longtime & in the meantime she cummed thrice. I tasted her delicious juices for a first time and was not ready to go. But she stopped me saying she couldn’t take anymore and now it was her turn to seek pleasure from me. I told her to do as she wants. She turned me around and pulled my shorts down. My butt was now naked before her.

She moved her fingers all over my butt, sometimes pressing them hard into my flesh and then started kissing my butts. She licked them wet with her tongue as she took the flesh of both my bums into her hands and squeezed it hard. Now she tried to poke a finger into my ass but i stopped her. She said u filthy dog u has taken ur share of pleasure and now ur denying me mine. I said that it will hurt me as i have never experienced that before. She said ok but i won’t leave u like that & she took my face into her hands and planted a hot steamy kiss on my lips. I too responded & soon there was shower of kisses on my face. My forehead, eyes, cheeks, lips, nose & neck every part was drenched with her saliva. She was behaving like a sex starved goddess & i was her satisfier. She kept on kissing my face for a long time sometimes smooching me so hard that i had to gasp for breath. Wow this bitch is really hot i said to myself. She would have continued her monsoon of love or lust but for a call from my grandmother made her depart. I cursed my luck & came back to my room. In afternoon my mother insisted on me going to attend the marriage function. I was reluctant but rajni was also going so i agreed. I spent the day going here & there just doing some simple chores for time pass. I pretended to be happy but my eyes were always on rajni. She was wearing a sky blue color suit and due to summer heat it had become almost sees thru. Her white color lacy bra was distinctly visible along with her black panties. Her boobs were also jutting as if trying to break free from her bra. The sleeveless & low cut kameez was exposing her smooth white flesh to every single man’s desire. I could see many of them ogling at her & often trying to touch her hot body on one pretext or other. But i knew that i was the luckiest among them as sooner or later her body will be mine. There was a mehnadi function at night and we all were dressing my mom came to me & told me to take rajni back to home as she had forgotten some jewelry and her dress for the occasion. I instantly agreed & soon we both were on the way back. I kept telling her all the way that today i will not spare her & she kept saying that we will see. By the time we reached our house it was 10 o clocks. As soon as we entered our house, i grabbed her breast hard and pushed her to the charpai that was lying in the backyard. I came over her & started squeezing her huge boobs over her clothes. Nibbled, licked, fondled, caressed & pressed hard. I could locate her nipples over her clothes & i pinched the hard, tuned them & licked them. She started moaning as i placed my hands on her boobs over her bra inside her kameez. I slowly pulled her kameez up and then gave a huge bite at booth her boobs. She cried with pain. As i eagerly unfastened hooks of her bra & released those huge mounds. I once again started my feast on her naked boobs. Again her boobs went for a good long session of nibbling, squeezing, pressing, and biting. She grabbed my head and pushed it tightly on her boobs as i made different scars on her boobs with my teeth. I sucked her nipples so hard that they turned red. I looked at her face it was amazing; she had closed her eyes in ecstasy. Her rosy red lips were moving over each-other in an attempt to absorb the immense pleasure that mauling of her boobs was giving her. I couldn’t control and placed my lips on hers but she pushed me back hard. I was surprised but then she smiled as she took my face in her hands & gave a strong kiss on my lips. She held me tightly as her bare boobs pressed into my chest & my cock rubbed against her crotch. My lips were being sucked by her and my hands were moving all over her naked back massaging her white smooth flesh. I felt her tongue inside my mouth. It was a great experience. After few minutes of this beautiful tussle between our mouths, i proceeded to remove izarband of her salwar. Soon her salwar was pulled out of her legs and i saw most killing view of my life. Her smooth white legs with fleshy thighs were before me. The sweat was sprinkling here and there while her pussy was being covered by a black scanty panty. I moved down & started kissing from her ankle, then her legs finally her thighs. She moaned hard as i pulled her panty down with teeth to reveal her completely shaven cunt. It was her most treasured possession that i had long wanted. I parted her thighs and brought my mouth over her dripping cunt. She started screaming loud as my tongue explored her wet cunt all over. Ohhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Yes suck me ya tear my pussy u bastard ohhhhh ur tongue is such a nice sex toy u bastard fuck ur aunt with ur filthy tongue. This increased already burning fire in me as i gave her very hard bites on her cunt. Taking her clit in my mouth i almost parted it she gave a huge groan and told me to go slow. I didn’t stop and continued at same pace. Soon i was rewarded with her cunt juices that flowed like some waterfall from her pussy. Second time they tasted even better. I looked at her face. It was having an expression of partially satisfied woman. She looked at my crotch. I understood her signal and pulled my pajama down (i was wearing a safari suit). She remained at charpai occasionally pressing her boobs. Now i lifted my kurta & pulled my underwear down. My monster emerged from the bushy jungle. She smiled & i moved to hold her in my arms but she drifted away started running in opposite direction. This was frustrating as my erection was at peak and i was dying to eat that forbidden fruit which she was denying. I followed her. It was a wonderful sight to see this naked beauty run wild with her boobs and ass swaying up & down. She ended up in a small tanker of water which was adjacent to the pump. As i reached there i found her splashing water all over her body. My already hard cock became stiffer as i saw water flowing down her lips over to her jutting boobs, then to her navel & finally disappearing in her cunt. Eager to join her i removed my remaining clothes and jumped into the tank. We splashed water on each-other as i held her tightly from behind rubbing my cock on her ass & pressing her boobs hard. We kissed for a while & then she made me sit on the edge of the tank with my legs hanging down. Now she grabbed my cock & put it into her mouth. Soon she started sucking it hard; believe me guys first blowjob is a mind blowing experience. Everything seemed so good, the cool breeze that was blowing, a hot wet naked lady of 36 sucking my cock & i felt i was in heaven. I thanked god for this ultimate ride. She kept sucking my cock in all directions, sometimes squeezing it, sometimes rubbing her face all over it, and licking along its length kissing every single muscle on it. There seemed to be no end to the pleasure she was deriving out of my cock but then there was no end to the pleasure i was getting from her. Finally pressure started building inside my balls but since it was my first time i wanted to shot it into her mouth and see how it feels to cum inside a woman’s mouth so i let her carry on. My cock busted in her mouth. The white sticky gel from my cock blew and fell all over her face. Seeing me cum she opened her mouth & took her tongue out trying to gather every single drop of cum that my cock was oozing. She licked my cock clean. My heartbeat was coming to normal as well as my cock too. Seeing my limp cock, she came forward and took it and crushed it between her boobs.

Then she started moving her boobs along the length of my cock. The feel of smooth flesh of her boobs on my cock was really exciting due to which my horny bastard again rose to power. This time she came out of tank & told me to lie down on the floor. I obeyed her. She came over me with her legs across my belly held my cock, positioned it for her cunt & slowly sat over my crotch taking my cock into her cunt. She moaned with great pleasure as my cock entered her pussy. It was not as tight as i had thought which made doubtful about her virginity but nevertheless it was not right time for such thoughts. She started moving up and down as my cock touched her clit every time she came down. I too responded pushing my cock in rhythm with her motion. The wetness & warmness of her cunt was driving me mad. On top of it her big boobs were moving up & down with her wet body. All this busted my dam much early than i had thought. This time even i couldn’t control my timing and soon her cunt was splashed by liquid. But she was still not done yet & kept on pushing herself on my cock. I relaxed after my orgasm as she continued pushing her pussy with increased pace. After few moments she too came as i felt her cunt gripping my cock hard. My cock was lashed by her juices. She too collapsed on me & we remained like that for few moments. Then she reminded me that we were late & i realized that we were here on some pretext. I saw it was 11:35 we were there for 1 ½ hour though it shouldn’t have taken more than 30 mins. For us we cleaned ourselves, dressed up & left for the wedding. We were lucky no one noticed when we arrived back. When we came back from wedding it was 2 am. I was tired and fell asleep as soon as i touched the bed. In my dreams it seemed that my aunt was playing with my hard cock, she was stroking it hard like the gear of a car. I opened my eyes to sheer surprise that my aunt was actually stroking my cock. I was scared that we could be caught but she told me that everyone was fast asleep. She said that she wanted repeat of the night experience. I was only too willing. She lifted her gown up till her waist flashing her cunt to me. She positioned herself on my cock and slowly took it inside her cunt. Now she started the joy ride pushing her cunt up down on my cock. I remained lied down letting her enjoy the pleasure. She kept on pushing herself on my cock in-between my cock slipped 2-3 times fro her cunt but she repositioned it & carried on. As she carried on i opened buttons of her gown & let her big melons free. I started squeezing them hard. Pinching the nipples & tuning them. Soon my cock busted filling her pussy with my cum. She too came at almost same time. Our combined juices flow thru her thighs on to bed sheet. She came down, pulled my shirt apart & started kissing my bare chest. She kissed my chest, nipples, belly & licked my navel. Her tongue rolled on my body making different designs with her saliva. Finally it stopped at my nipples & i shredded with sensation as she mouthed my nipple & started sucking it. She encircled the nipple with her right tongue, and then gave a strong suck to it squeezing it in between. She continued her vengeance as she played with my nipples as i had done with hers. Overcome by lust, i pushed her down came over her locked my lips with her. We started sucking each-others mouth very badly with saliva constantly moving from one mouth to another. I sucked her lips which were at their rosy best. Our tongues inter mingled as we explored each-others mouth. My cock was now rock hard & was urging to enter her cunt. I pulled my shorts down, came at her legs and pushed her gown till her waist. She spread her legs wide to accommodate my monster into her hole. I slowly pushed it inside her hole, placed my hands on her thighs for support & then started moving in out of her wet lubricated cunt. Soon she started abusing ohhhhh. Ahhhhh yes fuck my pussy with ur big filthy cock yes ram it ram it hard push it hard into my hole. U r cock has made me mad. It is so big so thick ahhh i love its roundness. I retaliated saying aunt even ur hole is quite good. Ur breast r mind blowing. Anyone guy would love to play with these ripe mangos of urs. Ur ass is too good; it always makes my cock hard. Ur my fantasy queen aunt & sexiest woman i had ever seen. She was really touched by my appreciation & moved forward to hug me. I kept fucking her. Due to our motions her gown had slipped down from her boobs and was now only hanging thru her nipples. I could see her black aureoles, this further excited me & i cummed soon after filling her pussy with my seeds. She too came and i felt my cock drenched with shower from her pussy. Now we again started smooching.
This time we carried our kissing like maniacs. Meanwhile we removed our clothes & started feeling each-others body. We rolled over from one side of bed to another, sometimes she came on top & sometime me & we carried on our smooching journey. In rolling over we tripped from the bed but didn’t stop kissing as our mouths remained lock. I suppose we sure had made some world record. Then she came over me & started moving her hands all along my bare body. Massaging my chest, pinching my nipples, then my abdomen, and then to my cock. It was sensuous feeling to have her gently massage my cock along its length. The pleasure was inexpressible. Then she turned me to turn around & lye with my face facing the floor. She then took my bums & started massaging them. I could feel her soft hands moving all around my butt & gently pressing it. It gave me great relaxation. She continued her massaging service till i stopped her told her that i wanted to taste her ripe melons. Now her lye’s down, i came over her & started massaging her breast in same manner. I moved my hands along the roundness of her boobs. Tuned her nipples, mouthed them, sucked them hard, & licked every single corner of her twin beauties. She had her eyes closed; simply relishing the pleasure i was giving her. She moved her hands all over my body, feeling each part, & then again squeezed & sucked my nipples. We continued like that lost in our own heaven till we heard certain sounds coming from the ground floor. It was indication that others were wakened up. We half heartedly agreed to part as she quickly adjusted her gown gave me a good bye kiss & left. I remained in bed till late afternoon just relishing my conversion from a boy to a man. So guys this was a true story that happened with me. It was just the start, after that we enjoyed many times but hose were other encounters which i will tell u sometime later. Hope u would have enjoyed it. A smile of great satisfaction spread on my face for satisfying this horny & sex starved woman. With this loving session i take your leave. I live in Kolkata. I would definitely like to hear your comments on my experience. In my late 20s i will love to hot up sex with great auntie & bhabhis staying in & around Pune. I am just a mail away. My e-mail address is signatureoflove@yahoo.com i love you, you great lovers of ISS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.