Wednesday, February 25, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

Pinki ki chudaia

By: tanu1606


Hi, I am Tanu from Delhi and I will narrate you my experience with two sexy sisters. It is really a true story, and it happened with me around 6 months' back. I was in Delhi and not too far from house lived two girls pinky and Deepa. Let me describe you pinky a little. She is 5" 7' very fair and sexy, cute and decent with long black hairs till her waist and she is really very beautiful. Actually, I was thinking of proposing pinky, who is 20 years old and very beautiful. One day I got my guts and proposed her and happily to my excitement she accepted my offer and became my girl friend. Then we went to movies and all that for a couple of times and i really loved her and she was also in love with me. Now one day she told me that her parents are going to attend a marriage in Hyderabad and she and her sister (studying in college) will be alone for the next two days. So, she said that i should come to her home in the morning as her sister will go to college and she will be left alone. So, the very next morning i reached at her home around 10 'o clock. She was pleased to see me there then we talked about different things for about half an hour. She asked me if i would like to have breakfast. I said ok but it should be as good as you. Then we have our breakfast. She told that she had not bathed till now and she would like to bath and she spoke "could you please sit for a while, i had to take bath" and she switched on t.v. i started star-movies and was some romantic movie coming on it, with plenty of kissing scenes and i got aroused a little bit. In the meanwhile pinky came out of the bathroom wrapped in a red color towel. Oh god! She was looking damn sexy with droplets of water on her face and hair. I was going out of control but i kept my cool and decided to do it easily. I told her that she is looking very beautiful and sexy. She blushed at my comment and i asked her to sit down for a moment and said "tum kaparhe baad mein badal lena". She sat on the sofa besides me and started watching movie with me. Just after 2-3 minutes a kissing scene came in the movie, i looked at her and found that she was too looking at me. So i asked her ( although, i am not very courageous in using these type of terms) "kya mein tumko ek kiss karoon" she replied "nahin yeh theek nahin hoga". Then i asked her "arey isme darne ki kya baat hai, mein to sirf ek kiss karoonga and we are already having a affair" and i came near her took her face in my hands and started kissing her red lips which were just like rose-petals. I kissed her for about a minute and in the meanwhile, i had loosened her towel but it was not taken off ( i.e. it was on her body but slightly loosened). Then i asked her what's the matter why you didn't replied me in kissing "kya mein tumahe achha nahin lagata" she said "nahin nahin yeh baat nahin hai". I said okay then you kiss me too as passionately as i had kissed you, and i got up from the sofa. She too got up and started kissing me, that's what i have wanted i wanted her to get up from the sofa so that towel can come off easily and while she was kissing me i loosened the towel more and she couldn't even feel it. Now as soon as she left me, the towel, which was on her body due to our hugging came off and she said "oh! Yeh kya ho gaya" and she tried to pick up the towel from the floor but i stopped her and took her hand in my hand and said "tum aise bhi bahout achhi lag rahi ho". Her tits were great in size (34c) and good in shape just like two big apples. She was shying as she was standing nude in front of me, then i got closed to her and started kissing her again. Now she was loosing control over herself but she told me "nahin nahin ye theek nahin hai please chorhho mujhe" but then i finally get her consent by saying that we both are lovers and we had a right to make love. Then i started pressing her tits and said "tumhare mommay bahaut khubsurat hain".

She said "chalo bedroom mein chalte hain". I picked her in my arms and went to the bedroom and put her on the bed and i switched on the lights (although there was some natural light). She asked me the reason, so i told her "main tumahri body ko achhe se dekhna chahta hoon" and i started picnhing her boobs and nipples which get hardened in no time. Then i hugged her and started kissing her neck while, my one hand was busy exploring her sweet pussy and the other one playing with his butts. Her boobs were just great pearly, white, soft and silky mounds i was sucking them, pinching them and biting them. She screamed "ah! Ah! Oh! Dheere dheere karo itna mat dabaao main mar jaoongi, please aaraam se karo". Then i asked her if i can fuck her, she replied negatively, and the reason she gave was, that she may got pregnant. After all i loved her, so i asked her to wait and went out of her home (any guesses why?). If you had answered condom, full marks to you. I went to the chemist shop and buyed a packet of condoms and returned to her home. She was just eagerly waiting for me i showed her condoms and i asked her to undress me which she readily did. Then i asked her to suck my cock but she refused and said "nahin main aisa nahin kar sakti". So i pulled her down on the bed and placed my mouth between her legs and started kissing her wet pussy. She was moaning with pleasure and said "yeh tum kya kar rahe ho aisa nahin karte" but soon she started enjoying that. And she started saying "i love you darling meri choot chato tum bahout achha kar rahe ho ahhh!!!! Umm!!!! Oh!!!! Uff!! Main mar jaaongi" and i said do you enjoy she said yes, i said similarly you will enjoy, just suck my lund, and i forced her lund into her mouth. I said "mera lund chooso meri jaaneman" she resisted earlier, but now she was enjoying. Then after 5 minutes, i cummed in her mouth and she dranked all my cum. She than asked me to fuck her. She was so desperate that she took my lund in her hands and guided towards her pussy. She said "mujhe chod do apna lund meri choot main daalo jaldi karo". Then i got on up in a missionary position and put my penis in her wet cunt. She said "ai maa bahaut dard ho raha hai hmm!!! Ah!!! Oh!!!! Ah!!!!!". I asked if she is enjoying or not she said "mazaa to a raha hai" i told her "pehli baar dard hota hai par chinta mat karo" soon i started thrusting into her pussy and her hymen breaked and blood started coming out of her pussy, but she didn't care and said "ah! Aur zor se, meri phudi phaad do". She was moaning and screaming very loudly so i started kissing on her lips, so no one could hear us and my hands were pinching her great lovely boobs and she cummed in around 8 minutes. I told her that i am cumming she told me to take my dick out and cum on her boobs. I cummed on her boobs and she said "ab mere mommay ko achhi tarah maslo" and then i started massaging her boobs and laid on her and kissed all over her body her arms, back, neck and kissed on her soft bums, which were really sexy. Then, we went to bathroom to clean ourselves, and started taking a shower. While taking shower her tits again aroused me and i started licking her nipples and she enjoyed. I told her to held the shower pipe and i put my dick inside her and began fucking her once more. Water was running down our bodies, but we were terribly hot.

But i had done one mistake (or say it was a good luck). After bringing condoms, i had forgot to close the main door and while we were taking shower, deepa returned from college and she was surprised that her sister was taking bath at such odd time. She asked her, so pinky get terrified as our clothes were in her bedroom and we both were nude. After a bit of argument, we decided that we should tell deepa all about what has happened. I was also feeling low as it was my first fuck. So, we both came out nude from bathroom (as we had forgot even taking the towels). Deepa was not surprised to see us and she told us that she had seen the bedroom and our clothes were there and even told that she had heard the voices of both of us while we were making love in bathroom. We went to bedroom to pick our clothes but deepa told it is not that easy, and told me "tumne meri behan ko choda hai, ab tumhe mujhe bhi chodna parega, nahin to main daddy ko bata doongi". We had no choice left, but to satisfy her needs. Deepa too was a cute and sexy girl, but pinky was more beautiful (or say it appeared to me as i was in love with her). So, we all three moved on to the double bed. Deepa was wearing the skirt (her uniform) and she really had a great legs. So i told pinky to remove her shirt and i myself put hands into her skirt and tore her panty apart. I don't know why but i didn't felt taking her skirt off. Instead, i widened her legs and put my head into her skirt and started kissing her pussy. That tasted so good. After kissing her there i moved my head outside and to my amazement, pinky has taken off her shirt and bra and was massaging her boobs. Her boobs were also nice though she was just in xi class. Then i removed her skirt and told her lie to down, so i can fuck her. But she said, no "pehle mere mommay dabao, inhe chooso mujhe thora tarpadoo, uske baad chodna". I asked her how she knew about sex this much, she told us that she had once seen xxx movie with her friend at her house. So, i asked her to come towards me and hugged her and took his one boob in my mouth and the other one was tuning the other boob. After a bit of foreplay i said that i am going to fuck you and i took out one another condom from my jeans (which lay on the table). She said, that do it without condom. I asked her that she may got pregnant. She said "nahin tum meri gaand maaro, pichhe se gushao apna loda". Then i moved her round and tried to insert my penis in her ass, but it was too tight. So, i asked pinky to start fingering in her ass so it will loose a little and i started working on pinky's tits (after all she had a good pair of tits and she is my girlfriend also). After a bit of fingering, i again tried ramming up my cock in deepa's ass but it was still tight, so i asked pinky to bring some oil to lubricate her ass (i had seen in a movie). Soon i was inserting my oily finger into deepa's ass and pinky was massaging my dick with the oil. Now i asked deepa to lay on my lap, in a way that her bottoms were on my lap and i started slapping her bums tightly. She was moaning "ah! Ouch! Dheere karo, mat maro". I told her to keep patience, and said this will loose up your ass. After 8-10 slaps her ass was a real red and then i asked her to be on her knees, so that i can churn up her ass. I held up her boobs tightly and started putting my dick in side her ass. My dick is 6" long and 2" was in her ass. She was screaming loudly but she told my to put my hold dick into her ass in one full shot "zor se dam lagao or pura mere andar daal do, maar do meri gaand" and i with my full strength rammed my dick into her ass, though it was also painful to me as her ass was really very tight.

She screamed " ahh!!!!!!! Ehee!!! Mar gayi main". I asked whether i should take my dick out but she refused and said "jitni zor se chod sakte ho chodo mujhe" and i started at my full pace. Pinky by this time has really got hornier by seeing her sister and was fingering into her pussy. I held pinky by one hand and grabbed her and started biting on her boobs, while my dick was busy in exploring her sister's ass to the fullest. Soon, i cummed hot loads of my sperms into deepa's ass. Pinky too was fascinated by the ass fucking and she said "please meri bhi gaand maro" but till that time my cock was overworked and i told her that i will fuck her in the night. I told my parents that i am going for combined studies that night, and i fucked the two beauties very well that night and next day. Pinky's ass was much nicer and she really has a great body. That was the only two days i enjoyed thoroughly. After that her parents came. Please do write in your comments to me at tanu_kurt@yahoo.co.in all girls are welcome for chat and emails. Soon, after a month her father was posted to bombay. Pinky told me that she loves my and can't go against her parents. But i promised her that if we meet again in life, we will definitely be a good friends. Then they went to bombay. The very night, they left pinky told me that she loves me and will miss me. Thereafter i didn't have any girlfriend or affair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.