Sunday, February 22, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

Fucking my own sister's in kitchen

By: karthik


First off all I should thank all the ISS readers for giving a good response for my stories and it was so surprising to get lot of mails from both males and females. It was nice reading some mails and some people were asking for the email id of the gal and telephone number. Infact to be honest, I did not realize, that there were lot of sex starved women in India, especially in Hyderabad also, wanna meet me can mail me at my yahoo id miskeen_22@yahoo.com, sorry this is my story if any mistake pl z forgive me ok..... Hi guys this is a true incident that happened just a year ago. It involves me and my younger sister simi, 22. To tell you a bit about myself, well, I’m actually kind a small for my age, but the things is my friends say its still hard to mess around with me as i tend to have an aggressive tone within, which makes me stand out as though i’m a big guy. Well that’s probably cos of the fitness training that i engage in, which leaves me with muscular limbs.i come from a very high standard bengali family, and so as usual my parents expect the best out of everything that i engage in, from sports activities to university work. By the way i’m 24. Nevertheless i never forget my roots and the hardship that my parents have undertaken to raise such a beautiful family. My family is quite large as i have my uncle and his family living with us. However, this incident involves the relationship between me and my younger sister simi. Simi is a naturally well built girl. She has the looks of sexy manga babes, with huge tits, tight ass and of course her long sexy dancer’s legs and creamy milky skin. Especially when she wears tight silk salwar with a kameez that falls just over her butt with high slits displaying her beautiful assets. Her soft warm tits would struggle to stay captured underneath that kameez, exposing her chest and leading to her perfectly shaped round ass, which stays warm no matter what she wears, would appear as though its about to burst from the salwar. Whenever she sits down her waist is exposed due to the high slit of her kameez thus exposing the delicate shape of her ass. Now i and simi get along better than every other member of our family, which only god knows why! She’s more into joking with me and trying to make me laugh whenever she gets the chance. Well to be honest her jokes are funny, but that disappears as soon as she starts to move around in those silky tight kameez. Not long ago, i had realised that whenever im eating, sitting down watching a movie or even day dreaming, simi would be staring at me the way a young girl would stare at her boyfriend. This lead to a confusion as i thought maybe i had done something wrong which had disturbed her. Little was i to know about the lust that she had for me, her own brother! Im kinda used to having girls and ladies from outside staring at me whenever i go shopping, so it didn’t bother me a lot, but when my own sister started to stare at me like that i got worried. It was the same glistening sparkle she had in her eyes that all those street girls did whenever they stared at me!

So i thought that it’s best to resolve this situation as soon as possible. Our family are very strict towards male and female interaction even within the family and so it would seem rather suspicious if i asked her in front of everybody to come over to my room as i need to speak with her privately. So i waited for my chance to come. Later that evening, one of my aunt called from her home in birmingham incidentally, and informed my mother that her cousin brother has flown in from calcutta for a week. This sent electrical jolts through my parents as they were very close to my mother’s cousin brother (it was around 8:30pm). My parents wasted no time in getting dressed (putting their formal clothes on) and picking members of the family that should pay a visit over to my aunts. I was one of the selected, however i recommended that i stay as i have exam a week from now, and so i need as much time for revision as possible. Simi is a very outgoing person, and in order to prevent her from going i rushed into the kitchen, and pleaded that she stays as i have something very serious to talk about with her. You know most of the times i tend to ask simi to get out of my room in a very aggressive tone, and so any second that she sees me in a cheerful mood she would join in. I think that due to the pleasant manner that i had used, to confront her to stay she agreed instantly!i was very much relieved and thought that tonight i will get the whole truth out from her, as to why she stares at me as though she’s never seen me before, and why does she expose parts of her thigh and upper waist in front of me fixing her salwar so innocently as though she doesn’t have a clue of what’s going on, and how comes every time i go past her through the passage, no matter what, she kinda trips or has to move backward accidentally brushing her warm tight ass against my crotch. Within half and hour half the house was empty, including my uncles’ family. In the room upstairs only my two elder sisters were watching a bollywood dvd and luckily had their door shut. One thing about me is that i never interfere in other people’s privacy, and so i just left them the way they were. All of a sudden, looking around the whole house and into the kitchen all sorts of lustful images filled my mind. Images which sent shockwaves through my body, and slowly i felt heat building up inside my boxers. Out of nowhere i suddenly had images of me fucking simi on the kitchen table with her kameez on, and then slowly lifting the kameez, and grabbing and fondling her tits whilst fucking her from behind, and smooching her neck as though my life depended on it! I bet it was due to the erotic scene that passed when we were watching the movie. Of course knowing my parents and the rest of the family it was fast forwarded. Nevertheless in a short moment i had cleared these erotic images and scenes from my mind, and entered the kitchen. As i did i found simi trying to reach something from the cabinet which was stacked quite high up, and she was on her toes. Simi turned back and said “oh, bhaiya help me to get those cups please, it’s too high up,” “why do you need those ones when you got some down here,” i replied quite confused. “they’re the new ones that amma had bought and so i just wanna check them out.” “alright” i thought, what’s the harm in that right? So i went over and tried to reach over to grab hold of those cups. Of course i couldn’t reach them as i was standing way back. At that instance simi demanded that i move forward abit more, from where i would succeed in getting them for her. As i had positioned my self right behind her, i realised that i would need to place a hand on her left shoulder for better balance, and so i asked “im gonna have to place a hand over on your shoulder ok” “yeah obviously, hurry up then” she replied hesitantly. As i did so i noticed that she was not wearing her bra, which meant that she was naked from waist above. I moved in closer as well and soon i was right behind her with my cock pushing her ass cheeks apart.

As i continued with my struggle, the push got harder and so did my dick, when atlast i had to step back and allow my cock to take a breather. “what’s wrong, look just get it for me please yeah” simi enquired as soon as i stepped back. During that few seconds that i had allowed my cock to take a breather, something inside me had changed, something had triggered all my sexual fantasies, from which i stared at simi from behind who was going for another cup. I stared at her and realised what a beautiful and hot body she had, and how she did not nudge at the fact that i was pushing her ass cheeks apart with my cock. However, all of a sudden images of another middle aged man fucking simi in front of me filled my mind, and i couldn’t hold back anymore. Those images disturbed me quite abit, increasing my pulse rate and building up the sexual heat inside me. So i pushed away all instincts that would have prevented me from moving forward to the next step, gained confidence and thought that’s it, im going for it!“awww, c’mon please help me get those cups man and that’s it,” simi started to moan as she realised that i had been taking too much time for the second attempt. “yeah alright then,” i said in a husky voice. As i moved forward i quickly and smoothly lifted the kameez from behind so this time my cock (inside my jeans but fully erect now) was feeling her ass much better, only being separated by the silk material of the salwar. Due to the light material simi did not notice that i had lifted her kameez, however as soon as my cock stretched her tight round ass, she paused for a moment and took a breather. I continued to press forward trying to abuse her soft warm butt, when she started to moan very lightly. Her eyes were shut, when i bought my arms around her neck with much confidence. She held on to my arms and tilted her head backwards resting on my shoulder with her eyes shut, and a lustful expression covering her face. I slowly continued to press her ass cheeks and then bought her silky black waist length hair over one shoulder, exposing the other completely, giving me enough room to smell and brush my lips over her neck full of steamy lustful aroma. All this time i had been pressing her delicate soft butt with my 6inch thick cock, now leaking of pre-cum, and moved on to kiss and lick her sweating neck with my mouth and rough tongue as she continued to hold on to my arms strongly. I then bought my hands down to her chest and slowly down to her perfectly shaped but firm tits over her kameez. With my fingers i softly and slowly located her nipples which seemed as though they’re about to burst from the kameez, and started fondling them, brushing over them with my rough palms, with each stroke making her moan and cling on to me tighter. I continued to kiss and smooch down her sweaty neck sniffing the sexual aroma that was pouring out, exposing her intentions towards mine! Keeping one hand on her left boob, i slowly slided my right hand over her kameez down to her firm stomach, grabbed hold and squeezed it gently and circling my index finger around her belly button. I don’t think that she could have resisted anymore as she stiffened, straightening her legs as though stretching them, pushing her ass towards me with more pressure and guiding my hand under her kameez and into her salwar. Her hand was on top of mine and so she placed it right over her hot mound. I was shocked to feel the silk underwear that she had on, and gently rubbed my palm all over her wet luscious love hole. She trembled and straightened her legs further, pushing her ass against my erect member with more pressure. I could feel the heat building up in her, and every time i gently squeezed her soft wet cunt using my rough palms she gasped for a second and then relaxed again. Her cunt was dripping wet by now, and the wetness was even felt through her silk underwear.

After sometime i started to circle over her clit using two fingers to which she started to move her ass in a circular motion towards my cock. With my left hand fondling her left tit, i moved my mouth from her steamy neck over to her mouth which was now turned towards me, granting me access to explore her mouth with my tongue. There we engaged in the most sensual kiss ever, our eyes shut, my right hand slipping out from her salwar and grabbing her well defined tummy. Simi was sweating by now as though she had just popped out from a sauna. The kitchen was filled with pleasurable movements and the lustful aroma of her sweat which glided down from her chest to her tummy. Each time i moved my hands away from her moist but inviting cunt; she would grab hold of my hand and place it back into her salwar on to her sweating cunt. The silk material of her clothes made it more sensual and thus the pleasure of pressing her butt with my erect member increased. The whole kitchen began to fill with the smell of her incestuous sweat that i had licked from her neck. Simi then reached her hands behind (with her back still towards me) and aggressively unzipped my jeans dropping it down to my knee, and pulling down my boxers likewise. Out burst my thick 6inch cock, gasping for cool air. Once simi was satisfied that my jeans and boxers were down, with her back still towards me she bought her hand from the front, through her legs and grabbed hold of my cock and pulled it between her thighs whilst her salwar was on. Her thighs kept my cock clamped firmly between them as she pinched and then massaged the head of my cock gently which appeared between her thighs. I then took my right hand off her soaking cunt covered by her silk underwear and reached up to grab her tits. She moaned as i pinched and caressed them, trying to fit them within my grasp in which i failed. Nevertheless i continued to rub my erect throbbing cock over her silk salwar right on top of her hot mound, as my tongue licked the sexual sweat from her neck and bought it up to her welcoming silky lips. We were going on like this for about half an hour, when i decided to loosen the strings of her salwar, pull it down and then remove it from her quite frantically. Successfully i managed to loosen my tongue from her mouth as well, as she struggled to release it. I then turned her around, and now both of us were facing each other, both of us completely nude from waist down…well she was half nude from waist up as well cos of my hands exploring her moist tits and stomach through her kameez. I definitely enjoyed doing this with simi with her kameez on, it made it seem as though we were in more of a hurry and so trying to reveal every hidden pleasure within us. Our tongues started to explore our mouths again, and my hands slipped down grabbing and massaging her tight but round now ass soothingly with my palms. Each time i squeezed her ass cheeks she moved in closer to me squashing my cock in between, as it reached up to her stomach. Simi started to lick my neck and gently bit there, from which i also pushed in closer to her, pressing my huge member against her sweating body. It seemed rather challenging to grab hold of her ass cheeks as she started to sweat more and more, making my hand slip down from massaging her back, through her kameez. Soon i bought my mouth down to her engorged moist tits and started nibbling on them wasting not a second, gently caressing and rubbing my rough tongue around her erect nipples. Simi at that point pulled my head closer to her tits, throwing her head back in ecstasy as with the left hand i started to caress her steamy ass and back, whilst with my right hand rubbing my palms over her moist cunt, squeezing it very attentively making her moan sensually. Each grasp of her naked dripping cunt, sent shockwaves through her body making her legs tremble and her milky thighs squeeze my hand between them. After a few minutes i bought my head up, as we both looked up at each other our eyes were filled with so much lust and desire as she slowly bought her left arm around my neck pulling me closer, panting and gasping for breath. With her right hand she reached in between my thighs, grabbing hold of my cock oozing with pre-cum, and started to move her hand up and down the shaft! With each movement i moaned in pleasure, as her warm sensitive fingers clutched on to my throbbing cock, trying to make me reach climax, and gently started to massage my balls. With eyes shut, our bodies clung on to each other slipping sideways, due to the sweat pouring out, and started to adjust to the incestuous love that kept on growing inside us! As she started to move her hands faster down my shaft i started to moan more, and when i was about to cum she dropped her hands. I was surprised and looking startled in her glistening eyes moved my cock closer towards her hand. She gave out a wild grin, and slowly started to kiss and lick the sweat from my chest down to my stomach and finally to her destination-my cock! She was down on her knees as she gracefully wrapped her warm silk lips around my throbbing cock. Damn! As soon as i felt the heat inside her mouth my cock shot up and became erect within the second. She could not manage to fit the whole of it and therefore circled her tongue around the head of my cock which went deep down towards her throat. I gently grabbed hold of her head and moved it back and forth, fucking her mouth. As her silky lips squeezed my cock trying to forcefully suck the juice out of it, she wrapped her hands around my butt pulling it gently from behind making my cock slip in more inside her mouth. Each movement increased the level of spasm and soon i started to feel the climax building up from my foot! I think she had realised that and just when i held her head tightly over my cock she let go of it and started to kiss the head, teasing it with her luscious tongue, grinning acknowledging the playful side of incestuous love! A few minutes later she once again wrapped her warm silky lips around it and started to move her mouth in and out from my cock in such a way that the pressure from my toes started building its way up right through my calves, onto my thighs and started circling crazily inside my balls like a gigantic wave of hot lava and within 10seconds. I let out a huge moan inhaling at the top of my heart holding my breath, letting out a glass full of cum right into her mouth! Load after load shot into her mouth dribbling down her throat for about another 10 seconds after which i slumped down on the nearest chair. Never in my life have i climaxed like that. Gasping for breath i looked down at my incest crazy sister, as hot cum trickled from her mouth down her chin and neck. She then wiped off the rest that she couldn’t swallow with the sleeves of her kameez which rose highly above her waist exposing her moist cunt throbbing for my cock which was practically dripping wet, leaking tiny drops onto the kitchen floor.

I slowly stood her up looked into her precious eyes and started kissing her passionately on her lips for a minute, whilst our hands started to roam vigorously all over each other’s body. Soon after we broke the kiss, i stared at her eyes craving for more from me as i took my right hand around her right thigh and stopped over her moist cunt. There i inserted two fingers straight away, as she let out a gasp and clung onto me. Due to the wetness of her pussy, my finger slided in passing through the silky folds of her wet mound, adjusting to the tightness of her inner walls which clamped around my fingers. It was as though my fingers were dipped in smooth satin folds wrapped around melted wax. Her cunt juices boiled up inside her, as i slowly withdrew my fingers from her cunt. She craved for me to insert them again! I could see the frustration in her eyes, as i rubbed the cunt juices with my thumb. Not to loose the rhythm, i re-inserted both the fingers into her sex crazy cunt, and the thumb into her asshole. She gasped at that, held her breath for about a second and then closed her eyes shut, as i started to finger her cunt rapidly. However, as soon as my fingers felt her hymen wall she grabbed my fingers reaching down behind herself, and pulled them out including my thumb from her asshole. Leaving a sleazy smile across her beautiful face she explained “i do want to loose my virginity to you bhaiya, but not through the use of your fingers, but your big cock, i am a brother fucking slut bhaiya, and i want you to be the only one to have access to me”! Astonished hearing these words i gently kissed her forehead and then lifted her on to the kitchen table. I then spread her legs wide, as she rested on her elbows backwards lifting her kameez to her chest exposing the bite marks and the wetness (by me) of her perfectly shaped huge tits. I then started to kiss down her stomach and then around her groin as she tilted her head back her eyes shut and moaning quietly in pleasure, and then started to lick her clitoris sending shock waves through her body. Soon i inserted my tongue right into her pussy, and rubbing it up to her clit. She couldn’t hold on anymore and bought her milky thighs over my shoulder. After a few minutes i felt her thighs shudder and realised that she is about to reach climax, so i attempted to pull my tongue out from her pussy. I failed; i couldn’t pull my tongue out! She squeezed my head in between her thighs pulling it closer and my tongue deeper into her cunt, as though she was sitting back crossed legged but this time her legs were crossed around my head! So i let her have it and sucked faster, flicking her clit more rapidly as she bought her hands down to my head forcing my nose deeper into her incestuous love hole. All she could gasp was “bhaiya, oh… bhaiya, i can’t take it… fuck me… please make…unh… me your slut…let me be the….unh…. Mother of your children”! Hearing these words drove me insane, and so i gently bit her clitoris upon which she gasped holding her breath and then slumped her body backwards right across the table completely removing her kameez across the floor! I continued nibbling my nose inside her soaked cunt, and soon increased the pressure by pressing my tongue against her clit. She started to shudder again and closed her thighs around my head once more twisting and turning her body trying to relieve herself from the incestuous love that increased the level of climax building inside her. Soon i felt my tongue being grasped by the hot silky folds of her cunt muscles, as i abused her incest driven pussy with my rough tongue. A few minutes later simi started to thrust her hips up and down with the rhythm of my tongue and likewise let out a huge husky moan, holding her hip in the air for at least 5seconds as sweet lava erupted from within her cunt and bursted out all over my face! She remain gasping for breath, her body slumped across the table with her thighs still in contact around my head. The enormous amount of incestuous sweat of her body, made a pool around the outline of her naked body on the table. I slowly managed to wipe away the last of her juices that i could not gulp and then made her sit up right; her legs dangling off. The corners of the table, and held her delicately, both of us clutching each other with so much might as though nothing could free us from this incestuous bond that grew within us. “bhaiya please fuck me now…. I love you; i can’t bear to see you with another anybody else… how many times do i have to beg”!!! She exclaimed, as she panted to catch her breath. At this, i looked into her lust driven eyes, and kissed her sliding my tongue into her mouth and started delicately caressing each others body. A few minutes later she started to wrap her legs around me as i moved my throbbing cock in towards her cunt. We gazed into each others eyes, the incestuous lust that circled within our hearts was apparent through our eyes. Simi started to play with my cock and then moved her cunt closer on it, clinging on to me with her arms around my back and gripping my shoulders, whilst her legs wrapped around my waist tightly! I moved down to her ears licked them gently, and then whispered for her to guide my now enraged cock into her. She slowly parted her thighs, not releasing my waist from the lock of her feet keeping me intact. Slowly, slowly first the head of my cock went in, after that i slowly pushed in inch by inch as she whimpered clinging onto me with all her might. Bit by bit the whole of my cock travelled through the entrance of her incest crazy cunt, right through the silken folds of her muscles and up to her womb. There! Atlast we were united as lovers! The inner walls of her luscious cunt gripped hold of my cock so tight that i had to shut my eyes in ecstasy and cling on to her, with her legs gripping my waist so badly i feared my ribs would end up broken, crushing and ravaging her tits against my chest! Both of us started to moan in pleasure at whispering level, probably which made it even more erotic being cautious not to be found by anybody. I let my cock get a grip and feel of the inner folds of her soaked pussy for a moment, and then after slowly started to withdrew it but only keeping the head inside. As i pushed it gently back in and bent down (as she was on the table and i was lowering down) and started to kiss her wet lips, then down to her neck exposing incestuous sweat. Simi slowly opened her eyes “bhaiya please pick me up, i want to straddle you,” and so giving into her i held her up with my cock still all the way inside her, and her legs tightly gripping my waist. She looked up into my eyes with so much lust and incest love, that she smiled and inserted her tongue into my mouth while i started to slowly push my cock in and out of her dripping pussy! The kitchen was filled with the aroma of our incestuous sweat, her love juices and the gasping of our breath.

I then slowly turned her around and carefully placed her on top of a small waist length cabinet, allowing her maximum support and myself the comfort. There she rested her ass on top of that cabinet and started to adjust to the rhythm that i started to fuck her in. A few minutes later i increased the pace and so did she as she started to buckle her hip back and forth, meeting each and every one of my thrusts. Panting and gasping for breath and moaning with every stroke, we continued to hold on to each other ever so tightly as the incestuous sweat from our body made it more difficult to cling on to each other. After a few minutes i felt the same blood racing through my legs and swirling into my balls ready to erupt like lava, as i also felt her silken walls clamping around my iron rod, as she gasped for breath, and i new she was reaching climax. Nevertheless i kept the pace and the motion going, as simi started to rotate her hips making it more and more difficult for me to hold on and prevent oozing into her. I thrusted my cock deep into her womb, at which point she dug her teeth in my shoulders to prevent screaming and pushed her groin harder meeting each one of my thrusts! At the rate we were going both of us started to feel a little pain due to the clashing of both our groin. We were going like this for at least half an hour, after which both of us threw our heads back, not letting go of each others grasp, as i felt simi’s body tremble nearing climax. Simi demanded that she cums first emptying her pussy to welcome the love fluid of her brother, not intending to miss one single drop! So after a few minutes simi let out a huge gasp of air and a long husky moan as waves after waves of incestuous fluid that flowed within her body, bursted out creaming and spraying my cock seeping out of her sex crazed cunt, and trickling down her thighs. Likewise, i couldn’t hold on to it anymore and continued ramming and ravaging her slippery cunt with my iron rod, and then erupted right into her womb gripping on to her, moaning, throwing my head back insane by incestuous love! Load after load of semen shot right into her womb flooding my sister’s love hole and then dripping down her sex craving cunt! Huffing and puffing we both panted to recover our breath, as we slowly calmed down and stayed clinging on to each other, drained from our love fluids and exhausted! Simi started to slowly caress my back and then my ass as i did the same and we engaged in a passionate true love’s kiss. “i love you bhaiya...i love you sooo much…don’t ever leave me…let me be the mother of your children,” “hey i wouldn’t dream of leaving you, i love you too baby,” i replied, as simi smiled back in content. Suddenly we heard the door of the room that our elder sisters were in was opening, as it usually makes a creaky noise, and so we hurried ourselves to dress up, opened all the windows and garden door to let the incestuous sexual aroma out and cleaned the pool of cum and sweat from the floor, table and the cabinet, and hurried into the living room both at each end pretending to be watching a movie (with low volume). “how comes the volume is really low?” Asked one of our elder sister, “we thought that it might disturb you, with high volume,” i covered up quickly. “awww you’re so considerate, thanks a lot,” she answered as she hurried back upstairs to continue with the film. Simi looked at me surprisingly trying to figure out why our elder sister did not visit the kitchen, “probably she’s checking on us to make sure everything’s ok,” i answered. From that day onwards, simi and i fuck whenever we get the chance, even if it means entering her from behind in a rush! Sometimes she wears really sexy silk or satin mini dresses, exposing parts of her body, seducing me into fucking her whenever our homefolks are away. But our relationship will continue even after our marriage!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.