Wednesday, February 25, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

Fucking my horny cousin shalu

By: Karan


Hi! friends i m karan kapoor and i m 22 m delhi. i m writing my first story on iss.net and hope u will like it and even if not u will give ur precious feedback for my story......and honestly specking this is my real life incident that happened with me when i was 21 and went to stay at my cousins house who studies in a hostel and preparing for her medical exams.

now i will decribe both of us my cousin and me . i m 5'10" fair slim and good looking guy with 8.5" lund. my sister is of 19 and her hieght is 5'5" fair and has a hot figure ok 36c 28 35. he can make any guy mad with her pleasent looks.......... and honestly specking i m one of those guys.

now i will get in details of the story.It started where everyone was present. We all used to watch TV serials sitting in front of a single TV. I used to sit on the bed which was just besides the wall & provided good support to my back. Shalu often used to sit on right side of me on the bed. I used to often adjust my body posture. It was nothing sort of sexual advance. One day when adjusting myself, I noticed that she was sitting too close to me & my left toe brushed against her inner right thigh. Shalu just looked at me and smiled & then she adjusted herself more nearer to me so that her thigh was now constantly touching my toe. Then she started adjusting herself frequently so that her thigh brushed against my toes. I got a huge erection, but I was not able to start anything on my side so I just started moving my toe to-and-fro so that they constantly brushed against her inner part of thigh. That night I masturbated for the first time in my life & I enjoyed it.

After that day, it became a routine. Shalu would use to sit beside me & I would move my toe so that it brushed against her inner thigh. One day while I was doing so, she got excited & adjusted herself in such a manner that lower part of her 'chute' touched my toe. Suddenly, the lights went off. I was wondering whether I should grab her 'chuchi' & kiss her. We both were breathing heavily. Just then my mother called her for some work & she went off.

We used to sleep in the same room. I used to sleep on one bed & Shalu along with my elder sister, used to sleep on the other bed. There was a gap of about 1+1/2 feet between the bed. That night, I was just not able to sleep. While I was trying to sleep, at about midnight I felt a hand on my chest. I grabbed it with my right hand. It was Shalu. She withdrew her hand & as I was holding her hand, my hand went along her. Now she grabbed my hand & kissed it. I got excited. I also brought my left hand to her, grabbed her hand & kissed it. We both shivered. She then left my hand. I started to explore her lips, her cheeks, her eyes, her face & neck with my right hand while still kissing her left hand. She didn't oppose to anything. Slowly while rubbing my right hand against her face & neck, I brought my hands lower & inserted it in Shalu's 'sameej', underneath her bra. Now Shalu's left 'chuchi' was in my hands. She didn't opposed to it either & to my surprise, she adjusted her sameej so that my hands would easily roam into it. I started pressing her 'chuchi' really hard. She let out a slight moan from her throat but not so loud as my sister was besides her. After rubbing her right breast for some time, I did the same on her left also. Shalu was helping me in all ways.

Now I brought my face close to hers & kissed her eyes. Then I kissed her cheeks-one by one. Finally I kissed her on the lips. The sensation was so hot that my 6" lund got fully erect & was trying to come out of my shorts. I wasn't aware of French kiss at that time, but it happened naturally. I just slipped my tongue between her lips to touch her lips. The feeling was if I was really fucking her. I was trying to insert my tongue as far as I could. Then I started to explore her mouth with my tongue, all the while my hands massaging her 'chuchies'. Shalu returned the favour soon after.

I pulled her 'sameej' upto her neck so that her belly was naked. I also pulled her bra to her neck & then I started kissing & exploring her body. She shivered at every kiss. I kissed her right 'chuchi', while playing with her left one. Suddenly, I engulfed her 'chuchi' in my mouth & tried to suck her. It was just by instincts. She moaned again. Then I repeated the process with her left 'chuchi'. It was too pleasant. All the while Shalu was also exploring my chest & back.

While exploring her body, my hand went below over her 'salwar' to her thighs. I rubbed my hands over them. Slowly I brought my hands between her thighs over her 'chute' & I felt the wetness & warmth. I started moving my two fingers as if playing a piano. After 5-6 minutes her 'salwar's' front part was wet with her juices. She also moved her hand over my body & grabbed my erect 6" lund over the sorts and started massaging. Then she inserted her hand in my shorts, holded my 'lund' & started moving her hands to-&-fro. I felt like I was in heaven! After doing so for about 3 minutes, she undid my shorts, got up & kissed my erect 'lund' gently. I breathed heavily on that act. Then I undid her 'salwar' & kissed her wet 'chut'. She responded by shaking her body. Then I inserted my index fingure into her 'chute' & started moving it in & out. She let out a slight moan with every motion. Her 'chute' was really tight. All this while we hadn't exchanged a single word. After a while, I could not control myself & so I asked her to come over my bed so that I an fuck her (as my sister was sleeping beside her & could awake), but she denied that. She said that I could do whatever I wanted to but she would remain on her bed only. This perplexed me as I didn't wanted to be caught fucking any girl & that also my cousin! When she didn't agreed anyway, kissed her lips, rubbed her 'chuchies' & came ack to my bed, only to masturbate & pacify myself.

Now I was very eager to fuck her as I had explored her whole body, kissed every part of her body & even fingure-fucked her. Now the only thing I wanted was to insert my 'lund' in her 'chute' & give some strokes. Two or three days passed & she didn't came to my bed. Then I thought that I should take some risk & fuck her on her bed only. So that midnight night when I touched Shalu's chuchi, she made a little space besides her for me. I shifted besides her & started kissing her. To my amazement, she wore a night-gown without any bra. I lifted her gown to her neck. The I started kissing her lips, kissing, sucking & massaging her breasts & rubbing my hands over her'chut' over the panty. Soon she was wet. Now I pulled her panty lower to her ankles & inserted my fingure in her 'chute' & started moving it fast. She reached her orgasm soon & then she whispered 'please' in my ears. I understood that now she also wants to be fucked. But till that date I hadn't fucked any girl, neither have I seen any films as such & so I didn't knew the right position to fuck a girl.

I shifted myself over Shalu's naked body. I had already undone my vest & brief, so the feel of her skin over mine seemed killing. I parted my legs & covered her both the legs in between. For some time I remained so kissing & rubbing her breasts. By now Shalu started to shiver. She was also whispering some meaningless words, she was totally out of her control. Now I decided to insert my 'lund' into her 'chute'. But it was not so easy. I supported my 'lund' with my right hand, placed its tip over her 'chute' & gave a jerk to my body downwards but' my 'lund' slipped & came along her 'chute'. I tried again but with the same results. All that area became slippery with Shalu secreting more & more juices. Once I ascertained the exact position of her hole by inserting a fingure again & then pinning my 'lund' on the same spot, I gave a jerk but to no avail. I could feel the lips of her 'chute' against my 'lund', I could also feel her clitoris but couldn't enter into the hole. Now I started trying desperately & in the process my 'lund' brushed against the whole area of her 'chute' but for her hole. Suddenly Shalu tightened her body like a bow & I could feel a shower of warm juices over my 'lund' - she reached her orgasm for the second time. Till now my both hands & 'lund' were fully bathed in her juices. When Shalu realized that I am not able to get her hole, she brought her hand & grabbed my 'lund'. I just withdrew her hand for the fear that perhaps she now doesn't wants to be entered. I had to drag her hand really hard. After trying for an hour or so, I wasn't able to insert my 'lund' into her 'chute', so I decided to give up & cursing myself, I masturbated again. Now I became frustrated that upon give a chance I wasn't able to fuck a girl. Now I didn't used to sit beside her or massage her 'chuchies' at nights. I even started sleeping in another room all alone. Shalu tried to attract me towards her but to no avail.

Then one night, when I was sleeping in my room, I felt something soft & heavy on my face. When I opened my eyes, it were a pair of 'chuchies' & she was Shalu. But I decided not to do anything. For about half an hour she tried to sexually arouse me. She slept over me with bare 'chuchies'. she dragged my hands in her 'salwar' over her 'chute' & started moving her torso over my hand. Finally, she undid my shorts & brief and swallowed my 'lund' in her mouth & started moving her head. This made me getting erection & my 6" 'lund' got fully erect in her mouth. I wanted to moan n pleasure but stopped myself from doing so. After about 5-6 minutes, I was about to ejaculate, then suddenly I pulled her head freeing my 'lund' & told her to go. Shalu started preparing to go. I could feel the desperateness on her face. She made her cloths well & turned to go. Suddenly something struck my mind-I am getting what I wanted. She has come to my bed, she is making advances & I am rejecting it. I should accept it as I also wanted the same.

So I quickly got up the bed, went near Shalu, by the time she reached the door, grabbed her 'chuchies' with both my hands & started moving backwards. She didn't opposed. I sat on the bed with Shalu on my lap. She could feel my hardened 'lund' against her 'gand'. I started undoing her cloths- first 'sameej' then bra. We stood up & I undid her 'salwar' & panty also and moved them out of her legs. Now she was totally naked in front of me. I was facing her back. Then I also undid my cloths & now I was also naked. I again grabbed her 'chuchies' from behind & sat with her on my laps. Now my 6" fully erect 'lund' was brushing against her 'gand'. I started fingure-fucking her & she reached her orgasm in 7-8 minutes. She arched her body, shivered & moaned 'uuuuuhhhhhhh'. Now I made her sit besides me and kissed her on her lips. Soon it developed into a French kiss & lasted for about 4-5 minutes. Keeping my tongue into her mouth, I slowly laid her down on the bed with her legs still hanging to the ground. Then I shifted myself over her adjusting every part of my body to match her- lips to lips, 'chuchies' to my chest, 'chute' to my 'lund'. But this time when I was adjusting myself over her, she parted her legs so that my legs lay between hers. Now my 6" erect 'lund' was lying over the full length of her 'chute'-lips. I gave myself a slight jerk in the same position & we both moaned simultaneously.

Shalu whispered 'please' to me & I knew that now she is ready to take my 'lund' into her. Supporting my 'lund' with my right hand, still indulged in the French kiss, I placed my 'lund' over her 'chute' parting her 'chute'-lips with my two fingures. And then my body made a sudden heavy movement downwards & my 'lund' went fully inside her 'chute'. She tried to let a loud sound but as my mouth covered hers, the only sound which came out of her throat was 'aaaaak'. I rested for a while in the same position as we both were gasping for breadth. After about 2 minutes, she started moving her torso upwards & I knew that the time has come. I started moving my 'lund' in & out of her 'chute' frequently. It felt like I have reached the heaven & I wanted to enjoy the every moment of it. I was really giving her hard time, giving her no time to control her breadth. The only words she could utter were a series of 'ak.. uk..ak.. ak..ak.. uk.. ak..'. After 60-65 strokes, she cried 'stoooop!', but now nothing was going to stop me. Her body shivered & arched like a bow. Her feet left the ground & she came heavily. I could feel the endless flow of warmth on my 'lund'. Now it started making stucking sounds. But I continued. Shalu closed her eyes. After 20-25 strokes more, I came heavily inside her. I was exhausted but my 'lund' was still throbbing in her. After lying in the same position for about two minutes, we controlled our breadth. I again kissed her lips. Now we got up, put our dress on our body. While going, Shalu pinched me on my cheeks.

After this, she regularly used to come to me & we enjoyed sex in various ways. It continued for about 6 months. After a year, when I went home on vacation, So if any girl interested , to enjoy the same or even for erotic chatl sex, she can Contact me through yahoo massanger me at "nangalund4u@yahoo.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.