Sunday, February 22, 2009

http://rude.com/mob_king?join&3uehP&1817

I love my son



I am 35 years old school teacher and have real seductive figures. My husband; an engineer by profession works in an oil company in the middle east and comes home after every six months for a month long vacations. I did not accompany him because of my job, my son’s studies in the same school where I teach and more so because we wanted to save a lot of money for settling down in Switzerland. Let me tell you that we live in a two bed room luxury apartment but my son sleeps with me. The second bed room is used as computer and study room. During the month of my husband’s vacations in karachi, apart from enjoying a good family life with our son, we do a lot of fucking. He is too horny and steamy and cannot live without sex for more than a couple of days. That’s why when he goes back i give him a pack of condoms as a gesture of my love and permission to discharge his sperms taking full protection. I am also too horny and can ot live without squirting my juice every night even when i have my monthly periods. He knows it and that is why he bought me a variety of sex toys. I however, remain sex starved during these five months and don’t hesitate to have violent masturbation after my fourteen years old son goes to sleep. I didn’t know since how long my son had been watching me wriggling in the bed with his lusty eyes, while sleeping with me. I have always been very casual in dressing up at home, and even change my panty and bra in front of him, considering my little son still a baby. It was during last weekend when i gave him lunch after coming from school and started undressing in front of him as usual. I removed my shirt followed by my pajamas. I casually unhooked my bra and my melons with hard nipples popped out with a jump and started swaying in the air. I slowly slid my panty down my long creamy legs and stood all nude. I watched my neatly shaved pussy, gently rubbed it with my palm and picked my loose shorts for wearing it. I usually don’t wear panty at home. All of a sudden i heard my son staring at my pussy “mom, how did you clean your it?”. I was shocked but also amused to feel that my son had been watching me naked. “i think yesterday it was all hairy” he further added. “why are you asking this honey?” I enquired from my inquisitive son. “well i have …too much hair at my place and i need to clean these’ like you did it mom” he replied hesitantly. “well, you can’t do it yourself with razor as it may hurt you” i said. “can you do it mom, i feel a lot of itching and irritation”, he enquired innocently, while scratching his pubic area and balls. Well i had been bathing him only till last year, so i decided to help my young baby, not realizing that he might have grown in every area. After the lunch, i changed in to my red panty and bra and took him in the wash room. I made him stand against the wall and removed his shorts. His huge plump dick, about 7 inches long dangled out. I was amused to see the size of my young baby. He was soft, plump, long but relatively thin and less fleshy, perfect for any skinny girl’s tight asshole. Seeing a real cock after so many months, my sexual urge immediately woke up and i started feeling the heat in my pussy. I tried to press down my desire for a real dick and quickly started shaving off his inch long soft but scattered pubic hair. I took his meatloaf in my hand and lifted up with my fingers so as to clean hair from his balls. His cock started swelling and jerking in my hand. By the time, i under-shaved him, his dick had fully stretched and his pink umbrella was poking towards my mouth. I quickly washed his pubic area with warm water and took some body lotion for applying at his pubic area which looked a little dry after the shave. As i rolled my palm at her pubic area my hand again touched his dick. I saw his dick jerking violently and a droplet of my son’s love juice oozed out from the dick hole. I applied some lotion at my palm and gently rubbed along his shaft from base to its head. Soon it turned out to be an iron rod. I felt my pussy getting moist with my pre-cum. “is it soothing my son” i asked lustfully, wishing he doesn’t stop me. “yes mom” he replied with small jerks in his shaft. “should mama continue or stop it?” I asked. “it feels so good mom” he replied while staring at the deep valley between my milky breasts popping out of my tight bra. His dick had swollen to the maximum. “mom, what do you do at night? I mean in the bed….with those little toys” he suddenly asked and i felt ashamed”. “you moan a lot while playing with your pussy” he further added. By then i was turned on. “mama enjoys her pussy; son, everyone enjoys with pussy and penis” “aren’t you enjoying it now?” I asked and he smiled.

“mama, why do you insert that rod like things in your pussy every night?” He asked me and it was then i realized that he had been watching me masturbating. “have you seen those things”? I asked and he replied with yes.” Mama those things are just like papa’s pee rod.” He further added. My pussy was now burning and aching with continuous twitches. “your pee rod is also big like your papa my son, have you ever enjoyed, playing with it?” I asked and he nodded positively with a feeling of guilt. “don’t feel guilty son, every body starts doing it at your age”, i said and he felt relaxed. “how did you learn it” i asked as i felt like eating his meat loaf. “well from the internet mom, they lick, eat and swallow every thing down their legs” he replied while looking down. I took his fully erect rod in my palm and rubbed it gently along its length. I saw few white drops of juice oozing from the head of my son’s lovely pink prick like thick soup. “would you like if someone eats …you as well, i mean your lovely dick hidden in your legs” i asked him. “yes mom” he replied with excitement. “should mom please her son, if you can keep it a secret” i enquired while rolling my palm all along the length of his dick. “oh mom, i would love it, i promise i would do any thing, whatever you desire” he replied as if begging me. “can you show your mom what you have learned from the net”? I asked while gently taking his meatloaf in my mouth and started eating it. “yes mom’ i will” replied with excitement. I pushed him against the wall, opened his legs apart, pressed his round ass with my palms and started eating his meat gently. He was now moving his thighs back and forth very gently. I kept swirling my tongue at the tip of his dick while gently rubbing his balls and his long tool with one hand, while pressing my son’s round ass cheeks with the other hand. Soon i saw his cock jerking and his thighs spasm. I felt his round ass and his tinny anus hole stiffened. My son was moaning with pleasure as he came violently in his mom’s open and warm mouth. He twitched his balls many times and kept squirting his juice till i licked and ate every drop of his precious love juice. I felt my pussy twitching with droplet of my pre-cum love juice leaking out of my moist pussy lips. I removed my bra and my breasts with hard nipples popped out. He took my melons in his hands and started playing with my nipples. I slid my panty down, made him sit against the wall and brought my shaved and moist pussy close to his nose. “show me your skill, honey” i said. He hesitantly sniffed it and then mildly touched it with the tip of his tongue. It felt so good. I pushed my pussy against his mouth and he started eating it like a trained stud. I felt proud of my son. I took him in the bed room. We were completely naked. I made him lay on the bed, opened his legs and started eating my son’s hard rock meaty rod again. He was moaning with extreme pleasure, a pleasure that only his mom could give him. Soon i felt a twitch in his balls. His anus squirmed and he pressed his cock in my mouth. He squirted once again with a bang in my mouth. I let him trickle every drop of his pure love in my mouth and ate him clean till his dick turned plump and again started becoming hard. My pussy was now burning and dripping wet. I had opened the flood gates of love oozing out of my son’s dick and now wanted him in my pussy. I opened my legs and brought my pussy exactly over the head of my son’s dick. I slid my pussy down gently until i felt his dick touching my pussy lips. I pressed my wet pussy further down and felt his dick kissing my g. Spot, my hot and moist clit. I couldn’t resist any more and pressed my cunt further down, taking the whole length of my son’s 7 inches long penis down my pussy canal. My son moaned with pleasure and started hopping his ass up and down in complete harmony with my up down movements. My lips were at my son’s lips and we started exploring each other’s mouth deep while moving my ass up and down for a perfect sliding movement of my son’s dick in my juicy pussy. It hardly took me five minutes when i felt like squirting. I pressed my pussy against his balls with full force, planted a deep kiss at my son’s juicy pink lips and came violently.

I kept hopping for another five minutes and again got horny. I then came at my fours like a bitch and wanted my son to fuck his mama like a wild dog. He understood and made a perfect position behind me. I felt his long hot dick sliding deep down my love canal. My son was pleasing me at the same place from where he was born. He was pumping his mom’s pussy hard. He was the master. He knew the art. He kept pumping me deep and i could not resist another orgasm. I came violently and squirted my love juice around his dick. His balls were continuously touching my ass crack and i was feeling the best of fucking in my life. Soon i felt my son, grabbing my ass cheeks. He shoved his cock deep down my love tunnel with full thrust behind me. I felt his ball sachet touching my anus and cervix and he squirted all his love juice in my love tunnel. I felt the warmth of my son’s hot sperms sliding deep down my pussy walls and entering my uterus. I was not worried as i am unable to produce another baby. It was a lovely feeling. I felt the remains of our white cream mixed together sliding along my legs. I got up, made my son lay straight and licked his wet penis clean, as i was looking for his long and slim cock perfectly fitting in my tight anal hole. I licked his spongy and plump cock till it hardened like a rock. “would you like to enter in mom’s anal hole” i asked wickedly. “off course mom, i have heard you crying when papa enters your anus” he replied. I again came on my four legs, opened my anus with my fingers and let my son lick it with the tip of his tongue. It had already become slippery with our creamy juice sliding down my anus hole and now with his saliva. He parted my legs and gently started penetrating his long dick in my anal canal. “my goodness, it feels so good” i murmured as his long but comparatively slim dick entered my anal canal so easily. He started pumping in my anus initially with gentle pace and then ruthlessly. I took my sex toy from the side table and gave it to my son. He pulled his dick out, inserted the toy in my pussy and pressed its switch on for vibration. The moment it vibrated in my pussy i felt like bursting with a violent orgasm. I took the toy in my hand and let it vibrate in my pussy while my son started fucking my anal hole like a well skilled stud. I moaned with pleasure while my son grabbed my milk plants in his hands; to which he has the biological right and he too growled like me. I felt a spasm down my spines and twitch after twitch in my pussy. My son’s ball sachet was this time touching my pussy lips as his cock was pumping my anus deep with a perfect rhythm. He took my ass cheeks in his hands and squirted all of his sperms in my anal canal. I groaned loudly this time and squirted my cream violently. My hands became messy with my juice and i felt the warmth of my son’s hot juice sliding deep down my anal canal and some of it dribbling down my pussy lips and along the inner thighs. I changed my position and lay straight on my back facing up, with my legs wide apart and knees lifted up. My son smiled seeing my messy pussy, pulled the vibrater out of my pussy and squished all of my juice. It felt so nice watching my son cleaning mom’s lovely pussy that i took his cheeks in my palms and licked his wet lips, eating my own juice. I felt so satisfied that afternoon and so did my son feel. We kept lying there for an hour or so without doing any thing as we knew that we still had a long weekend nights ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.