Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not to waste time and shake my cock

Commagic.blogspot.comI will inform to you re: my experiences. I am a salesman and have to travel worldwide and frequently in india too. My job requires imparting training to various personnel. My wife who is not of my caste is very rigid and also does not allow me to lick her pussy and she does not give me frenchie. She gives straight sex to me. I have always believed that variety is life of spice, be with wife, be it my job or anything else.During my visit to mumbai, i used to stay in hotel near v.t. near my hotel after 5.00 p.m. many whores are frequenting this area. I do not get attracted to them as they are dark and ugly but near v.t. station, was one woman who was sitting, smoking a cigarette and smiling at all the men passing by. Her boobs were big and she was 35 years. I approached her and asked her, "kitna?" (how much) to which she told me rs. 200.00 for 1 hour. I am afraid of v.d and aids so i told her to shake my cock and how much. She said, "rs. 200.00 mera swaad lo. Chodna hai chodo, hilana hai hilao, choosna hai chooso, jo karna hai, karo, ek ghanta me mauj karo." i asked her name, she said zeenat. I asked "rs. 200.00 mein hotel kaun bharega?" zeenat replied, "raja, yeh package hai, main sub kuch tere liye bharoongi, to sirf mere saath chal." i made one condition that i will strip zeenat and that she will be continuously smoking while i strip her and fuck her as smoking whores and women turn me on. Her dialogues turned me on.I also saw one shemale hearing our discussions. The shemale was wheatish complexion and as soon as i looked at her she shook her boobs and winked at me. I asked zeenat to negotiate with the shemale and that the shemale (lata) will fuck her with me. Zeenat agreed and asked shemale who was her friend as well. Zeenat told me that for services for her and lata i will have to shell out rs. 350.00 only for 2 hours enjoyment. Both the whores asked me to follow them to the hotel. I was walking behind, careful that someone who knows me should not be able to see me.I reached the hotel and zeenat and lata started to strip and i stopped them immediately. Then i asked zeenat to light her cigarette. She light her cigarette and sat on the bed with her legs open. I went to her, unbuttoned her blouse buttons which were in the front. Zong, came out her big boobs and straight went into my mouth. I sucked her delicious boobs and teased her nipples. Zeenat cried, "aur chooso, bhadva aur andar mooh mein daal." i went on teasing her nipples which became erect. She started to remove her saree then i twisted her arm and told her, "bhadvi, mein tere kapde utaroonga", jab mujhe chahiye." she started pressing my cock but i did not allow her to remove my pant. I then removed her complete saree. Bloody bitch was not wearing any underwear. I wanted to remove her underwear. I stuck my finger in her pussy. She begged me to remove my pant. I told lata to remove my pant, underwear and unbutton my shirt. Lata with whory and teasing looks, inviting looks obeyed my command. I told lata to perform striptease and remove her clothes. With inviting looks lata removed her saree, removed her blouse, sucked her tits, squeezed her tits, winked at me and then removed her petticoat with lot of nakha andaaz.My cock was fully erect ready to fuck now. I told lata to come near me and gave my cock in zeenat's mouth and zeenat gobbled it slowly and bringing it her mouth deep. I caught lata's hair and pulled her to me. Lata cried with pain then i took her cock and started to masturbate her cock and licked her boobs while with one finger i put in zeenat's pussy and other in lata's pussy. Zeenat took her finger and put in my asshole and took out and took in and while putting it in side the pushed my cock further in my mouth every time. I almost came in her mouth and took out her cock. Then i told lata to put her cock in my asshole and i put my cock in zeenat's. Lata obeyed my command. While zeenat went to light another cigarette she told me to wear a condom. I told zeenat that i do not have a condom, to which she told me, "tu nahin chodega mujhe jab tak tu nirodh nahin layega." i told zeenat that "condom nahin hai to mooh mein kyon dala randi." zeenat told me, "motherfucker (in hindi) choot me dalna hai to baat samajh."Meanwhile lata was pumping me hard and hard so i told zeenat not to waste time and shake my cock. I came within one minute in the hands of zeenat. The bitch now is sucking my cum and drank my full cum and said, "saala iska maal to zabardast hai." then i told lata to fuck zeenat. Lata immediately went to zeenat's pussy and put in. Zeenat did not object that lata did not have nirodh. Zeenat was moaning with eyes closed saying, "aur jor se, aur jor se." i took advantage of situation and slid my cock in zeenat's bum. Zeenat did not mind but told me "saab, maja aa gaya, pehli baar kisi raand ko bhi maza aya." with her moans i came very fast and my cock shrank this time.Now zeenat told me that lata will fuck her asshole and she will like to suck my shrunk cock. I was not agreeable as my cock was paining but then i could not resist smoking zeenat's invitation and immediately zeenat sucked my cock in a frenzy while lata fucked her bum. They went on and my cock became erect. Now zeenat told me, "saab pehli baar mein kisi aadmi ko mujhe nirodh ke bina chodne doongi, daal andar jaldi si." i put my cock in her pussy and pressed her tits. Lata could not stay behind and put her cock in my asshole. With the pressures building from lata's cock, my cock went deeper and moans of zeenat became louder and louder. The hotel fellow knocked at the doors and shouted, "zeenat the building will come down or police will raid if you shout so loudly." i told zeenat, "abhi aa raha hoon, choot ko, paav ko tight kar." zeenat told, "aaja mere pyaare, aaja. Main tera masala ka milk shake piyungi." she begged me not to come inside her but wanted to drink cum. As soon as i was coming, i took out, she looked at me and started shaking my cock. In 3 seconds, i spurted my cum on her mouth and she drank my cum.Then zeenat begged me again that she will dress me up and she and lata dressed me up and tried their best to make my sleeping cock alive but pressing it, stroking it, rubbing it but my little anmol was sleeping. I gave zeenat rs. 350.00 to which she returned me rs. 200.00, gave rs. 150.00 to lata and told me, "saab aaj tune randi ko aurat bana diya, phir se mere paas ana, doosri baar mein aur meri saheli do not tumhe chodenge aur paisa nahin lenge." i have yet to visit mumbai again but will avail offer of zeenat again. In the meantime any girls, women wanting a good fuck and tit sucking in india, contact me, who knows that i may be near your town and will be able to become your fucking friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.