Sunday, February 1, 2009

Her place

Commagic.blogspot.comI visited her place around 11.30am. Main door was open and i entered her house. I was trying to find her. I looked around the living room, kitchen, bedroom, entertainment room, went outside in the garden but she wasn’t there at all. Finally i went inside her bedroom and i saw her cleaning her master bedroom. Her bedroom is amazing. Lavender color walls, sky blue roof and nice wallpaper which gives a feel that you are really under the sky.She was wearing black sleeveless skin tight top which is deep neck with lavender color pants. Top was short and her waist line was visible. Reddish brown color lipstick and bare foot with maroon color nail paint. Hair tied with a pony tail. She was looking as usual, gorgeous. Of course who will not look gorgeous with height 5’7”, body very well shaped, body curves are so nice that you just can’t take your eye away from her and a smooth skin. You just feel like touching her and want to roll your hand all over her body.She didn’t notice my presence as she was vacuuming the room and listening to ipod. I went close to her, she still didn’t notice me and i hugged her from behind. I made her drop the vacuum cleaner and remove her earphones. Hugged her tightly from her back and kissed on her neck. My hands were on her hands and gently rubbing them. I could feel that she was feeling hot. I continued kissing her on her neck. She turned around and i kissed her on her lips. I started rubbing my hands on her back and feeling her hot body. Started kissing her on her lips and went down towards her neck and breast. I bent down on my knees and kissed her naval, as it was visible. My hands were on her waist and slowly going inside her top and trying to hold her breast. She wasn’t wearing bra. I started pressed her boobs and squeezing them gently. Her nipples were hard. She was enjoying it and her eyes were closed. I opened her pony took her to the bed.She was laying on the bed when i unbuttoned her pants. I stripped down her pants till her knees and i could see pink panty. I was sitting next to her and started rubbing her pussy outside from panty. She started enjoying it. She tried to slide her panty down but i didn’t let her do that. I rubbed her pussy for some more time before i could lick it. I removed her panty and kissed on her pussy. :-x i removed her pants and spread her legs. Wow a nicely clean shaved pink pussy. I sat between her legs and started licking her pussy. I started licking from her navel, slowly and making her naval wet i came down towards her pussy licking all over her tummy. I licked her pussy from top till the ass-hole. I spread her pussy with both my thumbs and inserted my tongue inside. My tongue was literally fucking her and i could hear the moaning sounds of her. She was all enjoying it and pressing her boobs herself and rubbing her nipples. Now her legs were on my shoulder and i lifted her a bit to lick her more nicely. I started sucking a part of her pussy, which she could enjoy to the core.I unbuttoned her pants and took her to the bed. I removed my shorts and she could see my hard penis which she wanted to make it harder. She held my penis in her hand and started rubbing it with her long fingers and her thumb was rubbing penis tip which was giving me a lot of pleasure and excitement. I was now laying on the bed and she was playing with my penis. She started licking my balls and rolled her tongue on my penis. Which gave me sensational feeling and gave more excitement. This time i wanted her to lick and suck the penis. She opened her mouth and took my penis tip inside her mouth. Her lips were on my penis and i could see her lipstick is partially on my penis. She started rubbing my balls with her hand while my penis was inside her mouth. Ahh… i couldn’t resist now but want to hit her.I made her lay straight on the bed with legs apart and wide-spread. Her pussy was looking at my hard penis. I started rubbing my penis on her pussy. I could see her enjoying the feel of my penis on her pussy. She was waiting for me to insert inside her. But i took a while and kept on massaging her pussy with my penis. Her eyes were closed and she is just feeling me. I moved her legs on my shoulders and slowly inserted my penis inside her and she moaned! Her hole was tight and penis big and thick which hurt her a bit. But a nice hurt which she wanted more. I inserted my full penis with some force and didn’t move for 5 seconds. I was feeling her. Her world was just wonderful. I started moving gently to give her worldly pleasure and satisfaction. Now taking some fast moves. I was enjoying her moan… my penis was in-out-in. Strokes…! Strokes…!! Strokes…!!!After 5 minutes, i took my penis out and she opened her eyes.I said “let’s do in doggie style”. I entered her from her back. Started giving her hard strokes. Her boobs were shaking and i bent and held them in my hands. I was just riding her… somewhat wild now… but she is enjoying… i am rubbing her back and butts. Everywhere!!! After 5 minutes of hard strokes i was about to cum. I asked her to turn and lay straight on the bed.I sat on her breast and put my penis on her breast line. I started fucking her breast. Her hands were holding her boobies and pressing towards my penis. I was fucking her breast in such a way that penis was touching her neck. Aahhh..! My last few strokes on her breast line… ahh she is holding my penis very tight between her boobs. Ooohhh… aooohhh.. Ahhhh… i came over her breast. Splashed over her breast…She gave a smile and closed her eye. I gave a look at her full body she looks gorgeous…!We hugged each other and relaxed before i could leave her place.I gave her a kiss on her lips before i left her pla

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.