Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Desires And That Girl

I saw couple iss stories, i dont know why but i find many mistakes in stories that tell me that the story is a lie. So i thought why not to tell people perfect honest complete stories. I will be writing lots of stories and i would appreciate any comments people give me. And also not only i would tell you a story i would challenge my readers to find a place and tell me if they find any lies. I would not use any one else story and change. All i say is real and my own experience. This happen about 3 years ago. I was living with my friend in little rock Arkansas. We shared a room and the rule was who ever comes with a girl gets the room. Anyways my car had some problem, so i went to a mechanic. I was really bored by sitting and doing nothing. In the mean time i saw a beautiful black girl with extremely hot body with gorgeous boobs. I saw those boobs and her bountiful ass, i head water in my mouth and my dick start getting ticklish feeling. Now the lady was really worried bout her car and the mechanic was taking long to fix it. I started talking to her, i told her if she is willing she can join me to a fast food joint near by. She agreed and so i took the mechanics car and went to burger king. Originally we were suppose to have food at the place but the tickle start and i start seeing that beautiful girl naked in my mind. I asked that it want be that much fun to dine inn rather why not take the food to go and eat at my place which is near by. She hesitated for a little then she suddenly said ok. I took the food and drove to my house. First we start eating and then she asked me that why i am so nice. I told her that honestly u r extremely beautiful and i cant resist my feelings looking at her. She first said no but then after a little talk she agreed to spend some time with me. So i took her to the bed and told my friend to get out. She asked me if i had condoms and i took it from my friend. He bought a new pack yesterday and it was meant to be mine. Anyways she agreed with a condition that she would not let me kiss on lips and would not allow anal sex. I said that be fne.I started with kissing her neck and slowly while kissing her i took her shirt bra penty and everything out. She was extremely hot. She told me to close the light because she had couple kids and she didn't want me to see her operated marks. I agreed but could still see her in the night lamp. I was extremely hot and i was ready for direct action. She was ready too. She never had indian man and she was getting wet. I started kissing her neck and after smootching there i came right to the boobs, which were fully built, firm and amazingly georgeus. I started by putting one of hands on her left bob and my mount on the right boob. I start sucking it and while sucking on her request i squeezed her boobs really hard and by that i start hearing her aaah uuuuh sounds. I was sucking all over her boobs and i was squeezing her boobs and that was driving her nuts. Then slowly i start kissing and went a little down but as u know she was standing by mechanic place, so i had a idea and i cant eat her but i kissed her stomach and then went slowly towards her legs. I kissed at both side of her legs while squeezing both her boobs. I asked her is she ready and she said been ready. I believe that if you gave a girl good sex once she will always be ready for another one so thinking of that i went up and instead of putting my dick into her and start kissing her boobs i laid next to her and put one of my finger on her clit. She she pushed her legs towards my hand and made sounds like aaaaaah uuuumh u r so good ooooooooh aaaaaah and her legs were shivering with her pleasure. I can feel the heat by her pussy. I put my middle finger on her clit, pushed it in and start moving it really hard. She start shivering and because of tickle she tried to remove my hand but i took the resistance and still went on with moving my hand fast. She was gushing out sticky liquid from her cuchie and i can feel the flow and her voice in my ear was driving me nuts. She started moving her hand on my body and then after while she started scratching my back. She was shouting and going crazy. She asked me to put in but it was the right time but it was my first time and i wanted her to do it again with me. So instead i put 2 of my fingers in her cuchie and asked her if she would want me to do some thing that will amazingly satisfy her and that would make her want me more and more. She said fine, so i sit by her cuchie and put 2 of my fingers in her cuchie that way that the fingers disappeared in her cuchie. I pushed my fingers up ward (like we do when we tell some one come her eby fingers) and i did it for a while then i took my other hand put it on her pubic bone and the fingers in her pussy towards th eupper wall and i hold my fingers there and started shaking my hand really crazy. That way i start hitting her g spot and with in a minute she was squirting really crazy and she started shivering. She was amazed with the pressure she was getting from inside. She started squirting crazily and her body was contracting amazingly. I had to hold her legs for 5 minutes so that she can calm down. She wanted to tell me some thing but because of her shivering she cant say. Anyways it was a good time to put my dick in her so i put the condom on and then put my dick in her. She was moving her body crazily and she was so wet that i can feel like she was peeing on me or some thing. Anyways i put my dick in her cuchie and put her both legs on my shoulder.i started pushing it in and out real hard. She was shouting and then i took her legs down and but still left my dick in her. I started kissing her boobs and sucking her and body while ramming her cuchie. She was shouting and dam the neighbors new i was doing some thing. She was saying aah ah ahah ahah uuuh uh uumhh yes yes and she was cursing words and all. I was having fun and so was she. Then i was at the edge to come and then i came in her but still was wearing a condom. She was amazingly satisfied. I lied next to her for like 10 minutes and then i asked her if she had fun and to my amazed she said shelved it and she would want me to do it again. Hell yeah i am always ready a beautify body like her how can i say know. Anyways we went to the wash room, i cleaned her and she cleaned me. While cleaning she saw that i was ready for the next time so she kissed my cheek and said baby i have to go. She had to pick her kids up and by now her and my car would be ready, so we cleaned our self, i told her i completely understand and then me and her we both went together to the mechanic place. We exchanged our numbers and then we went our ways. smpro80@yahoo.com. Commagic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.