Thursday, December 25, 2008

My wild brother

Commagic.blogspot.com

Today I am 20 and want to tell this story to everyone because I am angry about how my brother seduced me into having sexual intercourse with him. But also I am thankful to him because now I have more experience in sex than any other girl of my age. Let me start by describing the physical appearance of the three of us and our relation with each other. My brother is 5′10″ and with very highly energetic, athletic muscular body. Priya has a well-developed figure of 36-26-38 and very attractive. We both sisters have a very fair complexion. I at that time was not fully developed like a woman. You know what I mean?

Like my breasts were just starting to sprout and I never knew that hair could grow in the pussy part. I had a very smooth clean pussy, as could be of a 16 year old girl. Raja, Priya, and I used to sleep in the same room on two mattresses put together on the floor. So there was not much place for us to move while sleeping. We had always been sleeping like this since childhood, but now it felt different because we had all grown up in size as well as thinking. My brother was not the same sweet innocent brother he used to be some years back, nor was my sister whom I trusted so much. I got the first suspicion of my brother when he started putting his hand on me. In beginning he used to put his hand only on my head or on my back and slept quite peacefully. But to my shock later on his ways were changing far too much.

As he kept his hand on my back, he used to rub my whole back with great pressure. At that age I had just started to wear my new bras and he used to love feeling the bra under the small petticoat I wore. For sleeping I would wear only a petticoat (the kind you wear under a frock), the bra, and the panty. My sister wore nighties. And my brother slept only in his underwear. We had always seen him like that since childhood, but recently there was something new happening with him and all of us. Sometimes my hand touched his underwear and I felt something very hard, although then I wasn’t able to imagine what could be so hard in a man’s underwear. Also like I said, he had starting using his hand over me very freely. At first it was only on the back. Then when I turned to the opposite side his hand was still on me, so it would land on my tits. I was still not too sure if he was doing it knowingly or unknowingly. Later I realized that he was doing it knowingly when his hand moved to my ass. As it is, I was wearing only a short petticoat, so it was easy for him to put his hand on my panty and feel it nicely. At that age I didn’t know anything about sex, but my suspicion grew when I sometimes heard Raja & Priya laughing secretly in the night. One such time I opened my eyes to see what they were laughing at, and I was shocked to see Priya standing in the corner of the room fully naked with her nighty bra and panty lying on the floor and Raja was kissing her whole body from top to bottom. That’s when I learnt that they were not having a brother-sister relationship anymore.

In the next few days I also saw that when Priya was not at home, Raja used to secretly steal her bra or panty and smelt it and kissed it. I never understood why he did that. I had a feeling that he was trying to make love to Priya and me, which I found very weird for a brother to do with his own younger sisters. I used to sleep in the middle of Priya and Raja. One night as usual he put his hand over me and I thought he was again going to feel my back. Instead his hand went on Priya. Then again I heard her softly laughing. The next thing I see Raja getting up and going to Priya’s side of the bed. I even heard her whispering to him in fear that I might wake up. I don’t know about his answer but they both laughed and he lay down beside her. I peeped through my half closed eyelids and saw him easily taking off her nighty. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. Because I always had great regard for Priya as she was always a very sober girl. I also respected my brother but only because he was the eldest. Otherwise I knew he was a very hard stubborn and bullying person. After Raja had taken off Priya’s nighty she was sitting only in her bra and panty.

Then she raised her arms in the air and he started kissing her in the armpits and then her tits. She was
swinging madly and making a soft moaning sound. She turned her back to him and he unhooked her bra and slowly slipped it off her shoulders until it was fully off her body. For quite some time I saw his strong fingers kneading her breasts like roti ka atta. Watching and hearing their ecstatic expressions, I felt as if I was also enjoying the same sensations as Priya’s tits. Kissing the back of her neck his lips went all the way down her spine till he reached her panty and then it seemed like he was actually chewing on the panty or even her buttocks. He made her lie down on her stomach and gently grabbing the elastic waist-band of her panty pulled it to reveal her full round ass looking like 2 big mountains. After he had completely taken off her panty he spread both her legs wide, really wide. I could see her lying fully naked on the bed with her face down and Raja kneeling like a dog over her. I was wondering what he is going to do next, and I was even more worried if Priya knew what was going to happen on her back. I couldn’t see anything in detail in the darkness of the night. I think I saw Raja also take off his underwear and then he lay down on her. After that I could only hear them both breathing very heavily and strangely groaning and moaning.

I guessed they were having sex, since I was still not too sure how sex is done. Probably I would know only when I have my first experience with any male, but definitely not with my very own brother Raja, I swore to myself.The next day in the morning both of them were unbelievably pretending in front of our parents as if nothing ever happened. The shocks were too many
in a row for me to digest. The whole day passed by, and when nightfall was in, I eagerly waited for some more midnight amusement! I kept myself on full alert for even sensing the faintest breeze that moved in the room. I couldn’t stop wondering what the male organ looks like. Although, the previous night Raja had taken off his underwear I didn’t get to see anything
because of the darkness. But I think after last night’s experience Priya was very tired, so she slept off pretty early. I could hear her snoring louder than ever.

Then I thought there would be no entertainment tonight. I heard and felt Raja trying to reach Priya to wake her up, but she was too fast asleep. His desperation almost made me laugh. I could see him feeling uneasy in bed, rolling from one side to another, restlessly. Finally he cuddled his pillow and mumbled something to himself. I knew there was no amusement from the two of them at least tonight. So I also prepared to go to sleep. After about half an hour I again felt Raja’s hand slightly touching me. I knew he was stubborn and can never rest until he has achieved what he wants. So I waited to see his tricks today with Priya who was so dead tired after last night’s exhaustive session. I felt Raja lightly running his hand along my hand, stroking me. I was quite used to his touching by now, so I didn’t mind. Then the hand stopped moving while on my shoulder. I could feel his fingers caressing the front of my neck and again on the shoulders. He did this a few times, and then started pulling my bra strap from under the petticoat, played with it for a while then moved his hand down my back. There was a zipper on the back of the petticoat and he tried his best to open it as secretly as possible without waking me up. Obviously he didn’t know that I was wide-awake. But one thing common in him and me at that moment was the nervousness. I was anyway nervous but so was he because he never had a positive signal from me for all this yet, plus he knew that I’m a minor, so he was at great risk both ways. I was almost loosing my patience and was about to slap him very badly but just then when he had finished opening the zipper the direct contact of a male hand on my bare back was a total turning point for me. Without bothering about him being my brother or whatever,

I was completely lost in the ecstasy of the touch of a strong, rigid, masculine hand. It was simply blissful; I can’t explain it in words. I was still pretending to be fast asleep by leaving my jaw hanging loose and trying to make snoring sounds like Priya. But maybe he could guess that I was acting because of my heartbeat and breath running at such a fast rate. My breasts were heaving so much that I almost felt it touch his bare hairy chest. His nose and mouth were also pretty close to mine. We could feel each other’s hot breath. After gathering a little more courage he tried to continue to strip me, although he was tensed if I were to wake up. Now I was also enjoying it so much that I decided to help him. I acted as if I was doing everything exactly the way he wanted it, but I was totally unaware and in deep sleep. I moved my hands nearer to his underwear, and again felt something very hard and long. I got scared, wondering what it was. But still pretended to be sleeping. Again I touched there and was very sure that this hard thing is inside his underwear but still had no idea what it was. Then he tried to carry on with removing my petticoat from one shoulder. I saw that he was finding it very difficult to do without waking me up so I only acted as if the petticoat was irritating me so I in a slow sleepy manner took of my whole petticoat and threw it in a corner. I couldn’t see his face but I’m sure Raja was very happy with this.

Now I also suddenly felt high voltage electric current passing through my every single nerve. And within a second I felt a complete transformation in myself from a young amateur girl to a full woman. I felt great pride in my breasts and every single part of my female body for which I had only heard that males are hungry for. Now I was experiencing it in the hands of my own brother. It was very difficult for me to peep through my half closed eyelids since Raja was so close to me. But I still managed to see him getting excited to see my body covered only in the bra and panty now. He was still afraid to undress me any further. Seemed like I only had to do all the remaining preparations. I touched that hard thing in his underwear and he was enjoying it, so he immediately took off his underwear. And again he put the hard thing on my hand. Now I could really feel that it was a hard muscle of his own body and not any iron tool left on our bed by mistake.

I understood that this is what the male organ is like. I also enjoyed pressing it lightly and it kept getting harder and rising upward, which I found funny. Since he was still not sure if I was aware or not, I thought I might as well break the ice (but not completely). I put both my hands around him and one leg over his thigh. I could feel all his hard muscles with lots of hair on it. Now that he saw me becoming so comfortable with him, ha also proceeded by placing his hand on my back again and unhooking the bra. Again he slowly slid it off my shoulders just like he did for Priya yesterday. Finally when he fully took off my bra, he started licking my nipples. With that sensation my nipples became hard like nuts. Along with licking he actually started sucking on them like a little baby. After licking and massaging my breasts for quite long, I felt his fingers crawling from my armpit to the thighs. Caressing my thighs allover, the fingers headed for what I believe is a woman’s hot spot. He was feeling the texture of my panty and pulled it from all edges, mingling with it childishly. Eventually the fingers traced their way under the panty to my ass. I couldn’t hold myself any more. I felt like my whole body was on fire. The heat and an unbelievable urge overpowered me. I didn’t know whether to continue to pretend unconscious or just break free. But knowing that he’s my elder brother and I still a minor, I gathered that pretending would be safer for the both of us. So as if I was enjoying unconsciously, I also run my hands all over his body. It was really wild to feel the hard, rough and tensed muscles of a male body. He had lots of hair all over the body like a bear.

And smelling really dirty, though the odor was surprisingly tempting and desirable. I also kissed his bare chest then cheeks. Since I had also gone this far he didn’t bother any more if I was awake or not. He took full freedom in pulling off my panties in one swift move. This was just the beginning. With both our bodies fully naked, we had a lot more to explore in each other than just the outer surface. Now his fingers were using a lot mo0re pressure than earlier. I knew he was really at his hottest. I didn’t stop him. Instead I also used the same intensity in my moves. I scratched his back and pulled his hair madly while he was digging into my asshole. It pained very much but I didn’t want to loose this rare opportunity in my life. My first sexual experience and that too with my own big brother. The sweat on our bodies served as lubricants, making our to and fro movements much faster and smoother.

At the same time it created hell of a lot of friction. I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw sparks flying out. I was biting his neck with my teeth, and he horribly chewed on my nipples in return. I was still not sure if this is what is called sex until the following few minutes. After all this feeling, caressing, cajoling, and raping each other’s body, came the part which was a mystery to me and in which my brother Raja is a real ‘Raja’. By now it was pretty obvious to him that I was fully conscious. He grasped my hands with his iron claws. Spread both my feet poles apart with his hairy legs. And proudly gave me the meanest grin I’ve ever seen on his face with his teeth gnashing away. I thought I was facing Yamraj in person. I was terrified at this moment when I had no idea what was his next move. I could actually see my whole body moving up and down with the heavy breathing, out of fear. Raja rubbed his dick once again for a final stimulation, and then with his fingers parted my delicate but tight pussy, as I was a virgin. And then stormed his huge machine gun into my cunt with all his mighty strength. For a few seconds I felt spaced out. After which I felt him ripping my poor tender pussy and drilling in like a boring machine. I couldn’t free myself from his powerful grip. I was trapped with him attacking me like a bull. In the process I guess I may have yelled very loudly since Priya had also woken up.

She was shocked at the sight of Raja and me in this naked position. Then when she could digest it, she laughed it off and congratulated me. But then she expressed her fear that my very loud scream could have woken up our parents. Since she was the only one still in her dress, she quickly tiptoed to the parent’s room and returned immediately to tell us that they are in deep sleep so all is safe. I was too exhausted after this long process of intercourse. And I could see that he had messed my whole frontal part with the white sticky stuff after he had cum and pulled out his dagger. But Raja seemed revitalized, and looked at Priya with desperation. She smiled coyly and said to me “Little sister, now let us give you a small demonstration of a quickie” and they both laughed out. She instantly removed her nighty and undergarments. And there we were, all three of us stark naked. Since Raja was already highly stimulated and Priya seemed to have had loads of practice sessions with him in the past, it hardly took them a couple of minutes to finish off.

In future the three of us had group sex numerous times. And Priya and I also shared a few lesbian experiences with each other. She is very delicious, and she said she finds me a rare delicacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.