Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Call Boy In Hyderabad

Link2Communion.com

Call Boy In Hyderabad

By: Raja



New Call Boy In Hyderabad
By: Rajan

I got an email from a woman asking for sex service.She described as a widow of 34 years age and uponcalling her at the number mentioned, she confirmed her email and a meeting was fixed. The address was of Vasant vihar a very paush locality in hyderabad and Iwas aware of the kind of women who live there so I was pretty excited.
On the day I dressed casually and packing my pocketwith 2 packets of condoms I set out for the house. It was fairly simple to find the house. It was a bigbunglow with a number of cars parked in the gallery. Iwas a bit nervous as it was my first service in such a big house.
The gate keeper telephoned inside and let me inside.Took me to the living hall and asked me to go up thestairs. Reaching the big room on the first floor, Iheard some noises. I could make out a group of women talking and laughing. I knocked the door and a plump
but attaractive female opened the door and looked at me from head to toe. Smiled and called me in. She laughed and said. "Friends !! Aa gaya Ladka " They all
giggled and offered me some wine. There were around 6 females from same age. some were playing cards and some were just enjoying the cigerette and wine. It was
my first time facing six women at a time and I was afraid. As they told they were having a kitty party and to add some spice to it, they had called me in. I
was still not sure whether all of them were going to get fucked by me. I was excited and nervous.
The lady who was youngest of all was pinky. she must be around 28 and had a sexy figure. She was wearing jeans and a loose t shirt. They all were looking at me
and laughing . pinky was the first one to speak. "So, Rajan we all would like to play a bit with you. " I said "That is what I am here for. Just tell me who isgoing to be first" Hearing this, they all burst into laughter and I was amazed. pinky said. "No one" After
a pause she continued "You'll have to show us some good stuff. ...... Strip !! "She commanded. I was a little shocked to hear that I was called there not for
sex but just for some adult fun. Probably they must have got bored from watching xxx movies so a live show was a good idea for them. I offer any kind of service
so I had to obey. Slowly taking off my shirt and then pants and finally my underwear I stripped myself completely. The room was much silent now and all the eyes were concentrated at the point which was now fully errect and hard. I was a bit ashamed, standing nude in front of six middle age women. One of the woman in the crowd cried. "Ummm Pretty big compared to his age. " All laughed. I dont understand why ladies
laugh so much.
Another one said "Ok Boy, Lets see you peeling it off and stroking it a bit." I moved the skin and started to stroke it lightly. They all observed quietly while speaking in each others mouth from time to time. When my pace used to get high enough and I was about to cum, they would stop me. Then again laughing for a while which would kill all that had build up with in myself. Asking me to start again, I would jerk and
again they stopped me. About an hour had already passed by then and I hadn't got a glimpse of any part of their body. I was furiated. another hour was left
as I offer my service free of cost. The eldest woman who must be 35 called me near her and taking my dick in her hand she said. " Ummm, My husband never grew
this much in 6 years of our marriage. " Again they all laughed. Everytime they laughed I felt they were making fun of me and I wanted to run away. But being a
professional I decided to stay there for sometime. Then Suddenly pinky called me near her. We were standing face to face with each other.
She brought her face near mine and said softly, "Would you like to kiss me ? " I nodded in agreement. Our lips were touching now and her toungue exploring my
mouth. She liked to kiss deep and I enjoyed her kiss. The women surrounding clapped at the scene. One of the woman cried. "Take him inside pinky, your husband is
out for more than a month and you must be tired with that shit dildo" pinky looked angrily at that woman but then she replied. "My body is not hidden from all
you bitches so why should I go in ? " She was indeed a brave woman, she took my hands, and kept them on her big boobs. They didn't looked big enough before due to
her loose t shirt but when I pressed them hard I could not grasp them both in my hands. I enjoyed and she moaned softly. "Bravo girl bravo !! Hip hip hurray , 3
cheers for pinky, go ahead dear we are enjoying you two " were the sounds I was hearing from the fat bitches. pinky was nomore in her control and she slowly whispered "Fuck me, Fuck me hard" I was already very excited now and could not waste any moment of
time. Quickly acting I pulled over her tshirt and unhooked her bra. The other women still giving their expert sound effects and commentz from behind but these didn't matter neither to me nor pinky I suppose.

While I removed her T shir, I had already unzipped herjeans and it was down. I brought down her panty. WOW !! what plump body she had, very fair and heavy thighs
and round ass. She followed me towards a couch and laid there with her legs open. I knew what I was supposed to do. I placed my dick right at the target and pressed hard. She was pretty tight. She cried out loudly and at that time there was pin drop silence in
the room. I looked at the faces of other women who were watching us, they were all turned red. I started stroking and pinky started moaning louder and louder
as if there was no one in the room and no one would be able to hear her. Probably, a fuck after a long time was more than enough to make her wild. She was already
drunk and didn't care of the rest of the world. I was by now pretty sure that this was not in their plans when they had called me. This went in as a surprise for all the women. I was enjoying the look on their faces more than I was enjoying moving in and out in
that tight vagina.

After some time, she pushed me very hard and I fell down from the couch, my dick still pounding with my heart beat. She just had an orgasm and was now sitting on the couch with her hairs spread all over her face and her head burried in her arms. There was a moment of silence in the room after which pinky, picked up her clothes and went inside another room. The attention of other women now came upon me and I am sure they were admiring my pace and my size. All of them wanted me to do the same thing to them too but none of them had the courage to do this in front of all others. Preeti was different or was she really very hungry for SEX. Well, seeing no reason to stay there I started to dress up. the situation was now a bit more relaxed with the women stuffing themselves
with vodka wine etc to gather up some courage. I dressed up and left the house fully satisfied with my first service and pretty sure that I would be called many more times in the house. I was right folks, pinky has called me 4 more times after that incidence
though this time in private. She has fulfilled some of her wildest fantasies with me. Also amongst the remaining 5 ladies, I have already screwed 3 .for contact guyforucool@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.