Monday, December 22, 2008

Married lady ko satisfy kiya in ahmedabad

Link2Communion.com

Hello everybody this is ajay from ahmedabad. I am 28 yrs, male a very strong sex drive & i have a 7 inch around rock hard cock to please & satisfy any female craving for sex. I had never imagined that there were so many unsatisfied ladies & girls in my town. I was a bit hesitant in writing this in the beginning. But i wanted to share my feelings, deeds and thoughts to like minded. This story on is4u. This story is about 35 yrs old married lady her name is neelam and she is a housewife. Her husband is more interested in making money than enjoying his wife's beauty. We met on yahoo chat for the first time. And then then send me a mail to me. Neelam sent a mail to me saying that she wants a good friend with whom she could share her feelings. I readily agreed & replied to her mail. We kept on exchanging mails for a few days & one day i asked her to describe her figure in her next mail. Her very next reply turned me on completely. Her description had instantly brought my manhood to its fullest size & i was damn hot. I wanted to relish her beauty & expressed my desire of meeting her. She was hesitant initially but agreed after i convinced her that our meeting would be strictly confidential forever. She was shy & afraid as this was the first time she was meeting a guy after her marriage, who was not her husband. We decided to meet on saturday as it is my off day. I reached there before time & she welcomed me with a smile. She was sexy...! I went in & she closed the door behind me. She asked me to sit on a sofa & i couldn't take my eyes off her. She laughed and asked me what the matter was. I praised her beauty with all the words i knew & she blushed.We spoke for a few minutes & had tea. But i found it very hard to control myself for long. But i didn't want to hurry up & lose the opportunity of such a beauty's company.i slowly sat beside her & put my hand on her shoulder . This was the beginning. She placed her head on my shoulder & the whole scene was romantic, slow music, faint perfume & above all a pretty woman beside me. I touched her cheeks & slowly moved my hands down to her neck. She was quicker than me, she pulled my face towards her & placed her lips over mine. We kissed & sucked each other's lips for about 20 mins .i started unbuttoning her dress & she blushed, smiled & closed her eyes. I pulled her bra & saw the most wonderful pair of breasts i've ever seen. Her nipples were about half an inch long & inviting. I could not hold any longer, i started sucking them. She started making sounds & pulled me nearer. I was sucking one while kneading the other. Slowly i made her lie on her back & moved towards her belly button. I inserted my tongue into it & she arched her body & emotionally said that she loves me & asked me to do it for the whole day. By this time, i was in pain. My cock was deliberately waiting to be freed. I stopped & asked her to move on to her bed. We moved to her bed room & on the way i was holding her boobs & tweaking her nipples from behind. She was laughing & enjoying. She pushed me on the bed & removed my trousers first & then my underwear. My cock was to its fullest size revealing the flesh with a few drops of pre cum. She took the cock & moving its shaft back, she took it in her mouth. I quickly removed my shirt & was completely naked. As she bent over me to suck my manhood, her long silky hairs fell on my stomach & covered the sucking scene from me. I pushed her hair towards a side & enjoyed the scene of my cock being tasted by a real beauty. She seemed to be an expert at blowjob & i was getting harder & stiffer. After about 20 mins, i was about to cum. I didn't want to cum before her. So suddenly i pulled her away from my cock & she looked at me in anger. I made her lie on her back & started to remove her panty.She had a clean shaved pussy. She caught my hairs & pulled my face closer to her pussy. I inserted my finger in her pussy & started finger fucking her. With my other hand, i started slowly smearing her lips, tickling her on her neck & moved a little down to cup one of her breasts. Meanwhile i inserted my second finger also in her pussy and her moans turned into cries. Along with finger fucking i started spreading my fingers apart inside her pussy & rubbing the tender walls of her pussy. At the same time i was taking due care of both of her boobs by squeezing one & sucking the other. She said ajayu… coming….& before she could finish her words she came violently & relaxed with a satisfied look on her cute face. But i didn't stop fingering, sucking & tweaking her. She seemed to be regaining her strength & i immediately stopped as my hungry hard cock was craving for her pussy. I spread her legs & surprisingly she was ready within no time. I put her legs on side & slowly inserted my cock in her pussy. She screamed as if she was a . But she was so cute that i felt i was really hurting her. I pulled my cock out of her pussy & kissed her passionately on her lips, chin & neck. She hugged me tightly, kissed me all over my face, took my cock in her hand & she herself inserted it into her love hole. I made slow pushes & she was moaning mmm..ooohh & at the same time pulling me inside her by putting her hands around my waist & ass.Slowly i increased my pace & her moans got louder. The whole room was filled with her moans with the rhythm of my balls slapping her ass. Both of us were sweating while fucking her faster, i caught hold of her thighs which were on my shoulders & would nibble those milky white thighs & she was in the heaven. After about 20 mins, she came again & again for about three times & i was also about to come. Suddenly i removed my cock from her pussy & came all over her stomach, neck, face & hairs. She was really enjoying the pleasure with her eyes closed & had a satisfied look on her pretty face. I felt on her naked body with my cum all over her & hugged her. She was sleeping with joy & told me that she had never enjoyed sex to this limit with her hubby. She kissed me passionately all over my body & wished she could have married me . We slept in each other's arms for about an hour. Later we had sex 4 times till the evening, & then i left. She let me go only after i promised her that i will satisfy her whenever she needs me. We had sex many times after that.28m here. I m 5.6feet tall handsome guy. College girl, bhabhi, married women, aunty, or any women who want to chat or date with me from ahmedabad and near. Intrested pm me. U can call me any where u want in ahmedabad and near. I promise u will enjoy my company. Age is no bar for me. Am openminded guy. Am from ahmedabad. Secrecy assured.my mail id : callboycallboy2249@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.