Monday, December 15, 2008

Link2Communion.com

Sex With Sister




I belong to a middle class family in Kerala. I was 22 years old at that time and was doing my first year PG course. I am the youngest in my family (eight child in my family) & i am of the same age of my eldest sisters daughter and I have been staying with my elder sister to go to school and later to the college. My sister had a son of 16 years age. He was staying in a boarding school and it was only during the holidays that he used to come home. Being the only boy in the family, everybody liked him a lot. We became very close later & he disclosed his fantasy he had to me. I was shocked when i heard this. I am narrating the incident in his own words, which he had published in some other site. "I had never thought sexually about my aunt until I was in the high school, when I really began to “notice” her. She was not a classic beauty, but did have a sexy attractiveness. While at home during my holidays, I have seen her undress in her room (but never beyond her bras and panties except on a couple of occasions when I had a brief view of her breasts and buttocks while she was pulling on her bra and panties after her bath.) And probably she never thought much about me as I was her “kid nephew”. She might have not noticed that I was growing into a man. Though she was my aunt, my first sexual fantasies revolved around her as she was the first women I had seen at least partially nude.

While coming home for the holidays, she used to hug me tight and cover me with kisses…and unknowingly I used to hold her tight, pressing her body against mine. Gradually I began waiting for a hug from her. At times, during my afternoon nap, she used to come and lie down beside me with her arms across me and I was having difficulty hiding my erection. During nights, I used to dream about her…. Undressing her in my mind and covering her with kisses…licking her up all over… Whenever I had the chance, I used to sneak into her room, searching through her laundry for her soiled bras and panties so that I could enjoy her smell and her taste. I used to hold them against my nose and then lick them. Years flew by and I was in my college and my aunt had gone back to her home after completing her education to join a hospital in Madras as a lab-technician. During my second year degree course, I was suddenly called home one day as my grandmother, who was staying with us, was very ill and was in hospital. A number of relatives came to visit her and amongst them was my aunt. She was 28 at that time and I was 20. She already had her marriage fixed and it was to take place after two months (as the proposed boy was in the gulf and was due on holiday after two months). I was really delighted to see my aunt and my fantasies started creeping up my mind. I had been staying in the hospital during the day as my parents had gone home to rest. I was in the hospital beside my grandmother with only my aunt for a company. We spend the day there talking about each other and about all what we had been doing in the past few years. We were seeing each other after three years.

In the evening, my parents returned back to the hospital and my mom asked me to go home taking my aunt (her sister) with me. I was only glad to be going home and was really excited at the thought of being home all alone with my aunt. On the way home, we sat beside each other in the back seat of the taxi and she was holding my hand while talking, just as she used to hold my hand while I was a kid. At home, I went to my room to change and my aunt went to my sister’s room, which was adjacent to mine. The door to her room was half-open and she probably did not notice it. My heart was throbbing while I Watched her strip. Her sari was already off and she was there in her red blouse and underskirt. I could see the outline of her black bra under her blouse and while she bend down to pick up the sari from the floor, I saw the outline of her panties tight against her beautiful buttocks. I was longing to kiss and lick those buttocks. She slowly removed her blouse to reveal her breasts tight in her black bra and her armpits bountiful with jet-black silky hair. I had a fetish for hairy pits and I was seeing a hairy underarm for the first time in my life (yes..I have had glimpses of my classmate’s armpits.. But all of them were clean shaven). I had an urge to rush up to my aunt and kiss and lick those armpits…to taste her sweat.. But I held on for fear of not knowing how she would react. I waited in anticipation to see her skirt go down. But she disappointed me by pulling a nightgown over her. I could not control myself and I rushed to the bathroom to relieve my self. As night fell, she cooked me dinner and I went to bed, reading a book. I could not concentrate as the image of my aunt kept creeping in my mind. I had never in my life seen a naked lady and was dying to hold my aunt, who was the first lady in my dreams. I really hoped that my aunt would come to my room and hug me,

Just as she used to do when I was in school and I just couldn’t believe myself when she did actually came into my room and lay down beside me just as she used to do while I was a kid. Just having her beside me began to arouse me and my penis was stiffening in my underwear. My aunt threw her arms across me and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. Careful not to give her any suspicion, I held her close, but could not help my arms from roaming over her back. Was she responding back? I could feel her arms on my back, pressing me tight against her and her legs were pinning me down. I could feel her breasts pressing on my chest. I held her tight and kissed her back...first on her cheeks and slowly moved on to her lips. Meantime, her arms ware roving over my chest, under my T-shirt and I was amazed when she gently pinched my nipples. I knew this was my opportunity and this was going to be my first sexual experience. Teasingly, I told her that if she continued to pinch my nipples, I would do the same to her. She just gave me a big smile and a tight kiss and I took that as an invitation. My fears were subsiding and I moved my hands over to her breasts, fondling them over her nightdress. Instantly she moved her arms over mine, pressing them hard against her breasts. I was for the first time feeling the softness of a lady’s breast. I lay her flat on her back and while my arm was exploring her breasts, my mouth moved on to her lips. I kissed her first gently and them slowly slid my tongue between her lips. She responded back by opening her mouth to me and I was kissing her deep inside her mouth, licking her lips and enjoying the sweet taste of her saliva. She held my face glued to her mouth, while I licked and sucked on her tongue. My aunt too was getting excited. We lay there kissing each other in the mouth for a long time and I slowly moved my mouth down on to her neck.

By then I was bold enough and I told her that I wanted to see her in full. She hesitated a bit and then confessed that it was her first time as well and though she was feeling shy she too wanted to see me. Pacifying her with more kisses, I slowly undid the hooks of her nightgown, again revealing her breast in the tight black bra. My arms moved down and holding the hem of her nightgown slowly lifted it up and she by reflex lifted her buttocks and top to help me slide the dress over her head. As soon as the dress Was off, she grabbed me and pulled me over her, moving her arms under my T-shirt and then moving it down to squeeze my buttocks. I removed my T-shirt for her and was in my pyjamas. Knowing that she was shy, I gently took her arm and placed it over the fly of my pyjamas so that she could feel my stiff penis inside it. She hesitated a bit at first but then pressed her arms strong against my penis feeling the stiffness. I kissed her on her neck and slowly lifting her arms while moving my mouth to her armpits. The sweet smell of her sweat was driving me crazy and I was soon licking her armpits, brushing her thick armpit hair with my tongue. I was enjoying the sweet salty taste of her pits and the light pungent smell that emancipated from there. My arms in the meantime was still fondling here breasts, squeezing them gently. I kissed and licked her breasts through her light cotton bra and I could feel her nipples stiffening under her bra. Turning her over, I unhooked her bra and I was feasting my eyes on her wheatish brown breasts with jet-black areola. I moved my mouth over her breast, licking them and then sucking them...one after the other. My aunt was holding my head down strong against her breasts and was moaning in pleasure. I spend a long time sucking those breast and my arms slowly moved down under her skirt to cover her vagina. She held her thighs tight together in shyness but I had little difficulty in squeezing my hand between her thighs to explore her vagina over her panties. I was dying to see that secret place. I could feel the wetness in her crotch.

To make it easy for her, I removed my pyjamas and was only in my white underwear with my penis erect inside it. I slowly moved my mouth down from her breasts, trailing a wet line over her soft stomach with my tongue. I was literally licking her up! I kissed her strong on her belly button, my tongue darting in and out of it. She tried to stop me when I moved my face down to kiss her crotch over her red underskirt. Ignoring her, I moved down to her toes, kissing them and licking her toes on by one. Lifting her skirt up, I slowly inched my mouth up her legs and reached her thighs, squeezing them with arms and licking them. Looking up, I could see my aunt cover her face with her arms in shyness. By now, I had her skirt rolled up above her waste and I was devouring the sight of her crotch in her tight, light rose panties. I could very well see the wetness seeping trough the panties. I kissed her over her panties. It was my dream come true...all what I had fancied in my dreams was coming true before me and I was enjoying every bit of it. How much had I desired to press my face against a girl’s crotch! My aunt slowly eased her thighs, giving me a full view of her crotch and I moved my bead in between burying my nose on her panties. The smell was great ..the feminine smell of her vaginal juices and her urine. I licked her through her panties and then gently pulled it down, exposing her hairy vagina. I was amazed why she had not shaved her armpits and vagina, but frankly I loved the hair and was only glad to see them natural. Having removed her panties,

I brought them to my face, devouring the sweet salty smell. Instantly she grabbed her panties from my hands and I had a tussle with her to get it back. I was not ready to give up. I told her that I was enjoying the smell and wanted to have more of it and with hesitation she agreed. I was sniffing and licking the wet patch on her panties and then the patch where her panties rubbed against her anus. I have always had a fancy for women’s undergarments, though the only chance I ever had was of my aunt. From her Panties, I moved my attention back to her hairy vagina, where the hair was glistening from the juices. I could not control myself and I pressed my face against those silky hairs, licking them and moving my tongue deep into her vagina. Again, I was enjoying the sweet taste, of which I had only dreamt till then. I was running my tongue all along her vagina and I could feel my aunt getting excited. Her legs parted more giving me a better access to her vagina with my tongue. I was virtually nibbling the folds of her vagina I heard her moan in pleasure when my tongue touched her clitoris. My aunt grabbed my head pressing and rubbing it strong against her vagina. I was glad that she too was enjoying this. She was now begging me not to stop and I felt her come and her juices where flooding into my mouth. I drank every drop of it, lapping it up from her vagina. It still was not over for me and I turned her around giving me a full view of her soft brown buttocks. I squeezed them gently and then licked and bit them. My fingers parted her buttocks and moved to her anus, probing it gently. I wanted to lick her anus. Parting the cheeks of her buttocks gently, I licked her across the crack. I licked her dark, tight anus gently till my aunt eased up and her anus opened up a little to let my tongue in. I was really enjoying every bit and burying my face between her buttocks licked her anus dry.

It was my aunts’ turn now. Grabbing me up on to the bed again, she started kissing me all over.. First in my mouth where she kissed me for a long time, dunning her tongue deep into my mouth, and them her arms were moving all over me.. On my chest, stomach and my breasts, twiddling with my nipples. She licked my chest and my nipples and then moved down. Removing my underwear, she grabbed my stiff penis in her hands and massaged it gently. Reluctantly she was kissing it and then felt the excitement when she took it into her mouth. I had never expected her to be doing it and was really thrilled by the sensation. She really seemed to enjoy it as much as I had enjoyed licking her vagina and anus. She was sucking at my penis and moving it in and out of her mouth. Before I could notify her, I came right in her mouth. She seemed to have expected this and greedily licked the semen of my penis. I could not wait any longer and I grabbed her by her waist and placed her vagina over my face again licking her once again. We were in the 69 position. Finally I decided that it was time for the final act and I told her of my desire to have intercourse. But she stopped me saying that she did not want to go to that extend. Though with disappointment I agreed.

At least she had given me the first taste of a women and I did not want to disappoint her more by going against her wishes. We spend the next couple of hours holding each other tight, and going through the same procedures of licking each other up. We later had our baths together, both of us taking turns to wash each other. I did not miss the chance to experiment all the sexual fantasies I ever had.. In the bathroom, lying flat on the floor, I made her sit over my face, with her anus exposed over my mouth, giving me a good view of her dark hole and a chance to lick it till my tongue was aching. I had her squat over my face so that I could lick her while she urinated over my face and into my mouth. It was a delight to rub my face against her vagina while her urine gushed out.If any one age of 18 to 50 yrs wants to have experience swith me can write freshmavirgin@rediffmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.