Monday, December 15, 2008

Mousi ki 13 sal ki larki ki chudai

Link2Communion.com

Mousi ki 13 sal ki larki ki chudai




Hi iss readers this is ajay from delhi/ i am lower of this site.this is a very nice way for the peoplewho cant share some things to anyone.i am doing graduation final year now from delhi university.i am going to tell u story of fucking of an 13 year old gal.her name is arpita she is now student of 8thstandard and 14 year old.And she is doughter of my mousi.This incedent happen before 9 month.when it was a time of my second year exams.i am a student of commersei use to to do tution and collagei often wend to my any relative house.arpita and me even meets on rakshabandhan andor on any other festival.before one month of exam we met at my mama house. She came with his little brotherand mousi.we all was doing lunch.we were normaly talked it was febuary time so it was so cold day. I was in my rajaithen she start shivring my my mami told her to sit in rajai. Then she came on bed.she was feeling so much coldevery was in the room in frount of us we now start talking in rajai.his 7 year old brother was also with ushe was on my left side and she on right.

As she was feeling so cold. She insert her one hand under my thai and start smileing and talking.every one was having the tea and samosa. I did not have any kind of intention for her.just like thateven i insert my hand in rajai.our hand was touching littlebit.then talking was going on in familyour hands get near touching.she put her finger on my ginger finger gradually our hands matchmy hand was fully huging her hand.But i was confiuse that she is just 13 and may be she is doingbecouse of cold or becouse of as a big brother but i was not watching her face. Then she sayto her brother bhia ko mobile de do.so it was clear to me she is treating me as a brotherbut her juisy lips start work on me. I put her hand more tightly.she didnnot reply she just kept my hard handnormaly after some time mami called her everyone was there mousi mama mami. She say sloly to me bhia mami bula rahi hai.

I got she is asking for leave her hand.i told her with smile face no.and mimi got water forher herself.this was the begaining of something between me and her. Our hand was on eachother hand.suddenly mousi even climp on bed and start put rajai off from leg end i scared and leave her handeven muusi also came and sit near my leg.then arpita wend off to bathroom and mousi came to her plase.i was so disappoited.then she came and watch her mom on her sit she said to her why u took my plase she gave her spase on her right now we watch eachother with other intention.evens she was looking disappointed.Mousi was good in helth so wwe cant reach each other then i tried something it was about 3 pm i told to evry one i am sleeping wake me after 1 hour i lay doun near muusi it took so much space she told me bachpan me tujhe bahul sulaya hai ajj god me so ja i put my head on her taounge and lay doun i i give a look to arpita we are now in position mousi was rubing her hand on my hears. I put my one hand near to arpita.



But this time she did not reply.after sometime mousi stop rubing her hand i told her karo na. She sat so ja abb After 2 minute i again feel a hand on hear but it wasvery softer i came to know it is arpita she was doingit Gradually she did not want show it to other i got my plan work aftersame time i put my hand onher tummy She was very near to me.then she take my hand in her hand.itwas going suddenly mousi wend on his son plase And sleep now i was in good position even mama ji sleep on sofa and mami wend for some work. Now Arpita starting rubing my hear nicely.and then musi sat to her so ja usne kaha kaha mousi ne kaha vahi jaha Bethi he or vo niche rajai me a gai hamare hath ab bhi ek dusre ke hath me the ab destre hath se mene uske balo Par hath pherna chalu kar diya aut dhere dhere mere hath uski gardan tak pahoch gaya or vo chup thi phir vo apna hath Mere sir se hata kar mere face par le ayi hum dont sirf inch bhar ke fasle pe the uski is bath se mare himmat bar gayi Aut mera hath jo gardan par tha mene use apni aur kicha ourhum andhere me bina avaja kiye hoto ko sata diya. Auar 2 minute bad vo piche ho gayi ab mere himmat satvea asmman par the mene sidth apna hath uski salvar me dalne ki koshsh Ki. Usme mere hart ko roka aur use uper apni chest pad key ayi. Mene 2 3 minutu hat phiraya pur maza nahi aya. Aur phir hath Ko salvar me dalne laga.usne phir hath pakra aur mere se mobile kekar type kiya ki salvar ke niche swetar hain kholato.

Band karne me dikkat ayegi.me heran tha ab tak bat karne ka ye tarika mere domak me kyo nahi ayya.phir mane type kiyaek kiss karo hoto par 5 minute ke liye.vo boli ye thik he vo dhere se pass aye aur hamare hoth chipak gaye aur5 fe 7 ya 8 minute ho gaye phir vo piche ho gayi. Mujhe yakin nahi ho rha the ki me arpita ke hoth chat raha huaur vo bhi mousi bagal me lati hai.Mene phir mobile par type kiya mujhe niche hath pherna hai kase bhi.usne type kiya me uth kar chat par jati hu dhorider bad tum bhi aaa jao.kismat se caht par bhi ek kamra tha mousi so rahi this mama so rahe the mami niche gai thivo uthkar chat parchali gayi aur 5 minuthe bad me phir kya tha mere niche ek kamsin javan kachi kali thi.Mene uske hoto ko chusna chlu kiya phir ithar uther chumne laga to usne kaha vo kam kare jo vah nahi ho sakta thai was in heaven mare jatke se salvar kholi usne niche pada swater the phit maine uske kachi khol di aur apni ungli dalthi use bahut dard hua achanak dor bell baji me aur vo samble vo salvar bandne lagi aur niche jake dekhato koi corrior val tha jisne sab kuch bigar diya mousi ki nind aur mere pahle kuvari chudai.


Phir sabkuch normat hor gaya thori der me mami bhi aa gayi usne achanak mere pass ake bola acha ua mami bhi itni Jaldi a gayi mene kha ab tak to hamara kam ho jata.she smiled mene kha abb kese milege usne kha me july ki chutio metumhare yha mummike sath rahne augi. I thought i have wait 3 months . She wend to her home with mousi about 5 p.m and i leave at 6.then in evening mummy called me there is aphone for u from masi. I was very scaredi took the phone and say hello.masi told arpita ne bataya ajj tum dono ne bahut badmashi kari i was very scaredthen she told me why u both wend to roof and throw all the balti water in roof i gor relax my good.then i told her
Give thephone to arpita she took and start talking i asked her what u told to mousi she reply whatever all u did.I say raskel she laught and say sweeethard with kiss i did not say to anyone.i asked why u doingit mousi is thershe told she is leftout.then she told why u was unhappy at leaveing time. Itold my work is incomplite.Usne kaha acha tumhara kam me telephoen par pura kar date hu. Bolo tum uske bad kya karte. Mene kaha tumhe khub chodtashe sat stupid and good night everything has sparate day for it.Then she was besy in her final exam and my collage exam was from 2 april my birthday was on 30 march we talked 2 hours on that daybut i got the birthday gift bofore 20 day i came to know my exam canter is shyamlal collage near shadra and she is fromsharrda on 31 she got passed i agian got the trick on 31 when we was talking with mousi on phone i toldher my canter is 10 minute away from yur house and 3 hours from my(faridabad).She thought some think and ask me why u not leave on her till exma . I told her its not possible the exam will be closeon 28 days its about one month shesat leave the phine give to mummy and with the talks she make mom ready.i was so happyafter everyone talk i calledatp arpita from my phone why u didnot call me today she told ab phone ke kya fayda jor se hasi kiss or good nighti came to know i am going to live unforgetable month.

On 2 april i had exam i reach at there home with beg and books. Arpita was their and i was seting in the sofa shecame to me in frount of her and mother bhia will get bore in guest room he will leave in our room. She was bit smileing First night i was besy in prepration she wae laying on her bed and watch me after 12. Vo uthi or pahle bathroom gayi phir mousi ke kamreki tarag gayi jo kafi door tha mujhe pata tha vo sabkuch check kar rahi hain phir vo 5 minute bad aye aur kaha sojao ab mane kaha ek kitab to par ki ab dusri ki bari hai.she sat stop this she close light and open red light. I agot the indiacationafter 5 minute i was on her i kissed her every where i such her little bobs then she sat your main work is pending fron fabuary.Usne ek patli chadar udai air hamare uped dal de phir mere andear shetan aa gaya aur mene uskonanga kar diya aur khood bho o gayausne kha kal tumharaexam aj rahne do hamare pass pura mahena hai mera lund 8 inch gar aho gaya tha mene uske hoto ko chatne lagaphir mene dheredhere uske age vale hooll me dhire se lund dala vo bebus ho gayi vobina chike avvvvvvvj ahhhhhhhnahi hog phir mene nikal liya aur bola abhi to dala nahi tab yehal he tere bas ki nahi rahne de me janta tha isse vo dard ko sahle ki takat jutaye giaut ohir vahe hua mene phit se dala lagphag 2 inch uski ankho me asooo a gayeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsraaaaaaamar jaugiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii papdddddddddd par vo chik nahi ahi thimene aur andar dala vo tarapti rahi..........Aaaaaaaaaa pah me chalu ho chuka tha vi 12 minute dard roti rahi or dard jhalt i gaui mene usi mejhar diya.Aur vo garma ho gay uske bad me vaha se 30 tarik ko vapis ayya aur mere 30 mese 19 rate suhagratthi. 29 ko mene use 5 bar chodaaur ab bhi jab mankare tab chut free hai..


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.