Sunday, December 14, 2008

My cousin sister

Link2Communion.com

HI frnds im maddy(madhan)from chennai when i was at my 10th holiday my cousine came to my house from her village.Oneday my parents decided to go to beach . We all went to beach she came with her brother ,i,my parents.She was 4days elder than me.My hand was on her bros shoulder my hands was touching her boobs she have very big boobs like size as football. We played in beach. we came to our house at 10:pm. I my cousine & her bros were sleeping in 1 bed room my cousine &her bros were on my bed.I was sleeping on floor.At 2:00am i woke b'cause of bad dreams.I was lying on bed she asked me "not yet slept?" she began chat with me .

she came dowwn by my side.my hand was under her ass.she di'nt bouther of it . ), first I don't have any bad intention with her, but after some days her behavior encourage me to approach her. I touched her wo footballs with my hands she was in heaven.Ooh my god what a feeling it was!!!!, then little later I move my leg towards her leg and rest it on her leg, there is no response from her, so I brushed my leg in her leg, I got some courage due to her non resistance, then I put my hand in her moolam(ass) I slightly massage her moolam, it was so soft and big, I was keep keep massaging her ass then I move my hand to her mula(tits) my kunna (lund) is very much hard and ready to shout out my load, then i slowly massaging her mulas and same time shaking my kunna, after some time my load come out like bullets from the gun, i took that and pasted it her mulas. then v started 2 bang .we did this for three times.


i will return soon. bye

IF ANY AUNTIES OR ANY GALZ ABOVE 20years plz contact me antotna2000@yahoo.co.in ,ani_sweety202000@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.