Sunday, February 1, 2009

We fucked out near the beach area

My mom married her father when i was 19 and out of the house already. I knew her when i was in school and she was on the cheerleading squad. When our parents got married we kidded around some about getting together and going out. It never paned out for her father was a real bastard and made sure we always had someone around if i took her someplace. He knew my reputation of fucking anything that moved or not.One weekend we decided to get around her father and get out, she told her father she was going out with some friends and i wasn't living at home anymore so we met at her friend's place. When i picked up sandy her friend alice was with her. They both told each other’s parents they were going to sleep over each others. They were both 18 and they wanted to get drunk for the first time so i went and got some things for them. We first went into a bar and had a few drinks. They wanted to play pool and darts and we went for it. My stepsister sandy was getting somewhat drunk and was starting to flirt with me some. As i was getting ready to take a pool shoot she came over and told me if i sink the ball i can sink my cock inside her. I sank the ball and said that’s one. Hehehehe. We played some more pool with me racking up some good shots and getting her in deeper and deeper with how many times we would fuck. At the end of the night she owed me 9 fucks and 3 blowjobs. We left the bar and headed to my apt for some fun.When we got there they went into the bedroom and i could hear the girls going back and forth laughing and such. They both came out naked and asked me which one i would like to screw first. I asked them to eat something first for i wanted them to sober some before we go thru anything. After a burger and fries sandy asked me if i was ready, and she wanted to see if my cock was anything like she hoped it was. I stood up and let her see me cock. Lol she then asked me if that was a big one. I told her i was above average at 8 1/2 inches. That’s when they said she has not been fucked yet and was still a virgin. Both of them were. My jaw dropped to the floor, and then i asked if either was on the pill or anything, nope they said. I looked in my draw to see i was out of scumbags and dam i was. I told them to hang out i would be back in 15 minutes. I left and raced to the store and back and ran upstairs to my apt. When i got into the door they had been playing with each other and turning each other on. I told them i would love to see what they were doing and no problem they went right back to sucking each others tits and clits. My cock was rock hard now and couldn't wait to get into one of these pretty pussies. Sandy was 5 ft 8 with long brown hair and a nice rack 36 dd i think, alice was short 5 ft 4 inches and about 150 lbs with brown hair down to nice round ass. Her tits were nice 36 d cup i think but look good.I asked them again if they were sure and they both said yes. Being virgins they wanted someone who would treat them right. I laid sandy down and started kissing and rubbing her tits. I slid my hand down into her pussy and began rubbing her clit faster and faster. She was moving all around the bed and begging me to cock her. I spread her legs and rested my cock on top of her pussy and spread her lips some. I told her if she really wanted to fuck me move down and slide my cock inside her. It took her about a whole 2 seconds to get my cock inside her. I rode her slow at first and then faster and faster. By the time we were done and i blew a load i felt all wet in my mid section, when i pulled out there was blood all over me and between her legs. We got up and both went to the shower to clean up. We small talked about what had just happened in the shower and when we came out she asked me if i was going to do alice.I asked alice if she was ready and she was a little scared. She asked sandy if it hurt and sandy told her a little at first then it gets better. Alice laid back and i went onto rubbing her tits and kissing her some. I slid on top of her and offered her the same. My cock is there if you want it slide onto it, and she did also. After i fucked alice i thought my first virgins were a double. I must be the luckiest bastard in the world. We fucked again later on with all three of us at once. They both took turns sucking my cock and sucking each other’s pussies. It was a great night but at the end they owed me 6 more fucks and 1 more blowjob. I moved away a couple weeks later when i joined the service. We wrote back and forth to each other and i decided to not go back home but to start my life in florida now. My sister married and we didn’t do anything for many years. Her husband died about 2 yrs ago, she came done 6 mths ago and stayed with me. I didn't say anything about our past the first night. My wife and i split up 4 yrs ago so i was alone at my house and welcomed the company and did not want to stir anything up. The second night i was in bed and sandy came in and asked if we could talk. I always sleep naked but i kept the cover on me. She asked me if i remember the first night and how it all went down. I told her i would never forget and she jumped up and said well i owe you 6 more fucks and 1 blow job. I almost died right then and there. She took off her bathrobe and came in bed with me. We fucked and sucked several times that night. I was so spent i had to call in sick and stay home with her the next day. We did everything together that day and just about anything you could think of. We fucked out near the beach area, we fucked out in a park, in the car, then came back to my place and fucked some more. She said a woman always loves her first forever, and that she loves me. I told her lets take it slow and see what happens. She then let me know that her husband's cancer left him not able to fuck for the last 6 yrs and she stayed faithful the whole time. She asked me one night if i would like alice to come back with her and i said sure. Sandy left for 5 weeks then came back with alice. Alice gained some weight and was now a 250 lb woman. Her husband left her cause of this and she came down with the hopes of getting laid again. When she got off the plane she gave me a big kiss and i was shocked how big she was. At 5 ft 4 and 250 lbs that's alot of women. When we got home they wanted to play the same game as our first night and asked me to leave for 15 minutes and come back. When i walked in they were fucking each other. Sandy brought one of those double dongs and they were sliding it back and forth between each other. I grabbed the middle and went side to side like i was jerking of and they loved it, faster faster they both said and i did till they both came. I fucked sandy first and then jumped on top of alice. Biggest girl i ever been with but she was a good fuck. She fucked like it was the last fuck she was ever gonna get so she put everything into it. She loved it up the ass now and i did her several times over the next week. Sandy would ask me if i wanted her to join or just watch. Sandy took a movie of me fucking alice and gave it to her to take home so she could watch it in the future. Alice left and sandy has stayed. I'm not sure where it gonna lead to but right now i'm getting some of the best fucking and blowjobs of my life. And a woman that wants to swing, roll play, and ever says i can fuck another women if i want to, but always come home to her. She let me know if i didn't go into the service she would have tried to make things work between us and marry me. Who knows? The best part is her dad is dead and is looking down at me fucking his little girl in every hole and cumming in her mouth and he can't say or do a damn thing!!! Commagic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.