Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Story of my rape

Story of my rape

By: Madiha


Hi to all of you. As many of you knew me as madiha from faisalabad (pakistan).
I would like to narrate the true incidence of my sex in my life, with you all.

I am 27 now and this incidence happened about six years back. I belong to pathan family and pre-university course from a small village. I use to stay in my unclefs house and joined a reputed college in the city. The college was full of brilliant and rich family students. I was just attaining the puberty and very eager to know all about sex. I often used to read books connected with sex stories and strangely i started loving get raped by a group of fellows. I was 5œ 4 with 34-27-38 size and long black hairs. I was also very much interested in picking up all the gnakhrash of the young generation.
It was a normal practice among the students to go outing on the weekends with friends (boy and girl) to the pubs situated away from the city. I still now remember, it was wednesday and holiday was declared for the college. All the students were wondering here and there in the lounge. I saw jamaal, kashif, tahir and waqar were sitting in the gipsy and planning for an outing. I wished tahir as he was a secret pet of the girls. With a smile he came near me and invited me to join them in picnic. Happily i joined them and we left together.

Kashif was driving and in the front seat we kept all our eatables. I with tahir jamaal and waqar were sitting in back seat. As the road was full of bumps and it was hilly area, the three guys used to fall on me every now and then. I took it casually which gave them courage to start fiddling my body. In a turn waqar fell on me and his mouth straight went to my boobs! While jamaal held my thighs to avoid falling. I was dreaming of making love with tahir and didnft care for their mischieffs.
Soon we reached the hill, which had a deep cave in it and a stream of water flowing in the cave. A thick jungle surrounded the hill. We all took our luggage and entered the cave. After we went in, the boys wanted to take bath and invited me also to join them. I refused with shy and took a cover of a rock and began taking bath. Slowly a wave of fear went through my body for the first time as it was a lonely place and four young energetic boys. With caution, i removed my clothes one by one leaving panties and bra on my body and began bath.

After the bath i covered my body with wet shalwar qameez and left panties and bra on the nearby rock for drying. The boys have already opened the beer cans and handed one to me also. As it was chilling there, i sat near them and sipped the beer slowly. The boys have mixed whisky with the beer without my knowledge and i slowly got kick! Bash wanted to pass the can to kashif and he bent over me to hand it over and he got a glimpse of my swollen boobs and the fragrance of my hot body. He split some of the beer on my breast and wanted to lick it with his tongue. I got angry and slapped him on face.
Jamaal got up and came near me and pulled my sari away from my breast. I got shivering and immediately got up and tried to run out of the cave. By the time kashif and waqar were also trying to undress my sari off the body and i was resisting with full strength. For god sake there was no other piece of cloth on my body except the sari & blouse and i was trying my level best to preserve it. But how can i fight with four gigantic young sex ridden boys? They tore off my suite into pieces with a laugh. Waqar torn of my qameez with buttons and jamaal held my both hands from behind while waqar planted his teeth on my swollen, hot, untouched breasts, tahir held my thighs hard while kashif was parting my bush. Oh god! I was in a trap!!

With all of my strength i kicked on kashiffs face and planted my teeth on waqar cheeks and ran out of the cave into forest. All the four boys were behind me like hungry beasts and in no time i was in their clinch. I was weeping and begging all of them not to do anything with me. Tahir held my both legs while kashif and jamaal held each of my hands and held me against a tree. Waqar was biting my nipples and squeezing the boobs very roughly. Tahir fiddling my hard white thighs while kashif and jamaal were trying to byte my naval and part my cunt with their lips. Slowly tahir got up unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard, erect almost 10 masculine rod and rubbed itfs tip on my bushy cunt.
I screamed of pain and fear, it made him more aroused and he began to push it through my pussy after parting the bush around. I felt like hot iron rod rush-through my veins and a loud shout came out of my mouth. He held me tight with his both hands and freed kashif and jamaal. By the time waqar had undressed himself and poked his 9 hot rod into my asshole. But strangely instead of feeling pain a sort of happiness i felt. Meanwhile jamaal was sitting on the branch of the tree and his dick was exactly at my nose level, he caught hold of my hairs and pulled my mouth towards his dick and pushed it deeep into my mouth. Kashif gave a slap on my face and handed his 8 rod into my hands and ordered me to handwork. Oh god! Four buggers screwing a virgin girl for the first time in her life. I got exited by the fact and began co-operating with them.

Tahir and waqar stroking their dicks such that both pull out and push in at the same time and i felt their dicks touching my throat through my stomach! Really i tell you all, every girl must get this experience at least once in their life. And jamaal fucking was my mouth deep! Deeep! Deeeep! Like mad horse. Kashif took of his tool from my hands and managed to push it between the crack in my swollen breast and fucking it hardly like a dog. I felt very sorry that we could not take a snap of the scene! I started shouting madly h you bastards! Fuck me fast! I bet all four of you canft quench my thirst! You sonfs if bitches!! Jamaal tear my cunt!!!!! Waqar you swine! Puncture my ass hole!!!!!! Kashif you baby pierce your toy into my boobs!!!!! And you! Jamaal, bastard of bastard!!!! Fuck my mouth deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper!! Yeahhhhhhhhh like that. Oh god! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Yessssssssssssss! Put it hardccyeah yeah ifm dying!!!!!!! Kill me!!!! Kill me!!!!!!!!! And lo all bastards cumming and my cunt still not ploughed fully.
I am still long for full love making mate. I do know nobody in the world can fully satisfy me in bed. And hence i request you all guys at least in fantasy quench my cunt, please!!!!!!!!!!!
Please send me your comments on my mail address at madiha2007@gmail.com
Commagic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your intrest with our blog please take new post for your comments.